Hey Come Join Us!!

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

Daehyun POV

Aigoo, I'm saying this again, I've been saying this, and I will keep saying this, but Yoojin has not really changed. At all. I have to admit, she's a . But, what can I do? I love her so much. I love her to the point where I don't even know why I love her anymore. I just do. I just wish for her to know that there are people around her that she can trust. I can tell she doesn't trust anyone, not even Terry, not even Yoora, and not even Youngjae, her own brother. She tells them stuff she wouldn't tell others, but she doesn't tell them everything. And I just wish she would tell someone, it doesn't have to be me.

Sighing, I got up and decided to go home. It was late and I could end up getting murdered or some .

I was walking home when I saw someone with baggy sweat pants, a big hoodie and a mask and sunglasses. Despite the fact that it was literally midnight. I decided to ignore the person, he was none of my business anyway. I just walked past the being when I heard him talk, directed to me.

"Wow, so now you're just going to ignore me is that how it is?" Startled, I turned to see a goofy Youngjae smiling at me.

"Jae! Why are you up so late at night? And what's with the sunglasses you it's ltierally midnight and there is no one awake to see you."

"Well, I mean, just in case some random fangirl walks by... you know... the crazy sasaengs..." Oh yes of course I know. I mean, I had so many sasaeng friends I almost once got dragged into 1004's dorm because of them. (they were male friends, all fans of 1004)

"You wearing those sunglasses make it more obvious that you're not a normal human being you idiot." I rolled my eyes and laughed at his stupidness. How could he be so stupid? And to think that he's the brains of our group! I mean, their group.

"Ah, is that so? I guess I'll have to lose the glasses then hehe." He slowly took his glasses off. After what seemed like forever, he finally looked up to look in my eyes with a hint of nervousness and excitment in his eyes.

"What are you up to Youngjae? What do you want this time." 

"Of course you would know when I'm trying to ask you a favor."

"So what is it this time?"

"Well it's nothing big but... how about you audition into TS and maybe join/rejoin B.A.P? Come back to us? Come on. We all know you were the best singer out of all of us and you will quickly be loved by everyone. Please?" Youngjae looked at me with the same puppy dog eyes that Yoojin had. I don't even know how they have the same eyes when Youngjae is an adopted brother. I just don't understand the two.

Sighing, I knew I couldn't say no. "Alright, but if I don't get accepted I'm not auditioning again. I'm just gonna continue living my own comfortable life." Youngjae raises his eyebrows at this statement.

"You're gonna continue living your life without Yoojin? Without at least asking her for a chance?" At this I hesitated. How does Youngjae know all my weakpoints? Even after like 7 years?!?! He's crazy.

"How do you still know my weakpoints even 7 years after??" Youngjae raised his eyebrows again. Oh how I wanted to rip his eyebrows off at the moment.

"You don't know? About me? About Yoojin? About us?" What? Say what now?

"Wait what."

"So you really don't know. You ever wonder why Yoojin and I have the same eyes even though I was an adopted child?" This guy is crazy. But, yeah he also speaks truth.

"Yes...?" 

"Well..." 

And he told me about all those attempts of kidnapping and the multiple chemical tests they took and etc. I was very dumbfounded by this new information.

"So that's why Yoojin doesn't trust anyone... it's not because she doesn't want to... it's because she can't." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that?" Youngjae looked at me in curiosity and I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's nothing. Well, I guess I've got to go. Bye Jae! It was nice talking to you again."

"Mmmhmm same here. Oh Dae!" I turned around to face Youngjae again.

"Yes...?"

"So, you're auditioning right?" I nodded. Why not.

"Sure."

"Great! I'll text you all the information and later. Bye!"

"Ciao."