Oh You Saw Her?

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

G.O POV

"So I heard you finally met her again'- OW" Surprised, I punched whoever that was on instinct.

"Oops, sorry Seungho. Anyway, yeah I did meet her. Turns out, Daehyun came back, happened, and now she loves him." I turned around and gave an apologetic look.

"Daehyun?" In return, he only gave me a confused one. I groaned and shook my head.

"Remeber, the dude that ran away half way through highschool after we went back to Jin's school?" He looked at me in confusion, so I showed him a picture through my phone (a picture we all took together during highschool). His eyes widened.

"HE CAME BACK?! WHEN?! HOW?! WHY?!" 

"Wow, someone's been living under a rock. He's under TS now. He's still a trainee but there are rumors he may join B.A.P as a new member." I slapped Seungho on the face to get his attention. "Hellooooo, Earth to Seungho?"

"What? Oh sorry. Wait SHE LOVES HIM?! SINCE WHEN?! WHY?! HOW?! WHA-"

"Shut the up you're gonna wake the others. Yes, I don't know the whole story, but apparently during a fansign Daehyun came back into her life and she tried to push him away but (thanks to B.A.P., Infinite, Yoora, and Terry) they were pushed together and she ended up falling for his charms? I don't know.That's probably not the whole story, knowing Jin. But yeah, somehow she fell in love." Seungho crossed his arms.

"I find that hard to believe."

"SAME. Trust me, S.A.M.E. But, that's the truth. I heard it from herself. More like I pried the answer out of her but that's besides the point- she now loves him, even if it's a little bit. Hence explaining the apologetic look I gave you that you in return completely ignored."

"Oh. Sorry? And, you really don't have to. I mean the feeling is still there but I know it'll never happen. Besides, I'm like waaaaaay older than her. Daehyun suits her well." Hearing his response, I raised a brow and gave him a long stare.

"Whatever you say fam. Anyway, let's not waste time, let's go see her!"

"See who?"

"HOLY MOTHER OF- Oh hi Mir." Looks like I screamed this time instead of punching.

"Yo. So, who we meeting?"

"No one."

"Jin." Seungho and I responded at the same time. (Seungho said 'no one') I gave Seungho a slight glare then turned back around to Mir. "Remember Jin? She's now in the kpop girl group 1004 with Terry." I could see Mir's eyes widening.

"You're going to see her?" His voice went up to a squeak. "And how could I forget her? She's the one that used to date Ch-"

"STFU"

"SHUT THE UP" Both Seungho and I covered Mir's mouth.

"Let's not talk about that right now. Anyway, I'm gonna go right now so whether y'all come or not is your choice." I turned to the door.

"Wait! Wait for me!" Both Mir and Seungho semi-yelled. I chuckled and waited against the door frame for 5 minutes before deciding these two are just way too slow.

"Ok bye~ I'll be leaving now~"

"NOOOOOOO WAIT FOR MEEEEEE" I semi-screamed when I saw the two running full speed towards me.

"!" And I ran out the door.