The Audition...and A Few Weeks After

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

Oh . 

There are so many people. Not to mention the amount of vocalists.

There is no way I'm gonna get accepted. There are so many people muuuuch better than I am!!

Holyholyholyfuc-

"Ayyy Dae! So you actually came eh?" I'm gonna punch this guy in the face.

" you Youngjae." Oh wait. Youngja?! In front of all these people?! I turned around to see a masked guy with raised eyebrows. Ugh him and his goddamn eyebrows.

"You know someday I'm going to rip those eyebrows off your face."

"Hey hey woah violence is not the answer to everyone. And don't you dare rip off my eyebrows I need these to annoy you and Jin."

"Why are you here anyway?"

"To watch you audition why else?"

"But there are people here. What if you get caught?"

"The people auditioning here aren't supposed to be fans anyway. If I'm caught, no one should care. If they do care, they're automatically kicked out."

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth.

"Well, what song are you gonna sing?" Youngjae asked.

"I'm gonna sing 'Proposal' By Noel."

"Oooohh sing it for me!!!" Youngjae looked at me excitedly.

"What?! No! Why should I?" Youngjae then crossed his arms and pouted. 

"Ew Youngjae don't do that that's disgusting." I covered his face with my hand while laughing.

"Yah! My fans die to see this side of me. Anyway, you have to practice anyway. Just sing for meeeeeeeee" I sighed.

"Fine."

I took a deep breath and exhaled. I closed my eyes and tried to get Jae out of my sight because it's embarrassing. Finally, I started singing, with my entire heart and soul. When I finished, I realized it was quiet, and everyone's eyew were on me. What. The. .

(If you're wondering what it sounded like here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN5OGYHAawY)

"Umm Jae why is everyone staring at me."

And that's when I realized even Jae seemed to be gawking, even though his mouth was covered.

"Ja-"

"That. Was. Amazing. Do that again in front of the judges and you'll get accepted. I know it."

"But there are so many other people here that are much better than me?" I replied in a questioning tone.

"Don't you see people getting nervous now because they just heard you sing? You're the best here."

This made me blush. 

"Wow Jae to think these words would come out of your mouth I'm surprised." And at that, Youngjae smacked me in the arm.

"Yah. Just shut up and practice."

"How am I supposed to shut up and practice at the same time?" Youngjae rolled his eyes. Haha trololololololololololol.

"Ugh you're so annoying. Just stop talking and practice!"

"Now that makes more sense. But since I'm saying words while singing doesn't that technically mean I'm talking then it's still invali-"

" you Jung Daehyun."

"Love you too Jae."

-a few weeks later because idk how auditions work and how long it takes for the results to come out so a few weeks later-

"Youngjaeyoungjaeyoungjaeyoungjaeyoungjaeyoungjaeyoungjaeyoungjae"

"What the do you want Jung Daehyun it's ing 3 in the morning and you're calling me on the phone why are you even awake at this time."

"I don't know actually. But I got accepted to your stupid company!"

"And you decided to tell me that now when you could've told me DURING THE DAY???" Ehe. I could hear his annoyed sleepy tone.

"Ehem. Isn't this the part where you're supposed to be all happy and congratulate me because I did what you asked and I ing made it in even thought I don't know if I'll even be put into your group as a new member?" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"I would be congratulating you IF IT WASN'T ING 3 IN THE MORNING. How about you ing call me back later DURING THE ING DAY when I'm actually AWAKE."

"You're awake right now."

" off ."  And with that he hung up on me. Ungrateful piece of I did what he asked and I even got accepted ing stupid .

 

 

 

 


 

 

a/n

lol I didn't know what else to put so there it is I actually had this chapter I just forgot that I still had it in drafts and yeah and it wasn't exactly finished either so i just kinda bullted the ending. Welp hope there's enough cuss words to satisfy you.

Peace out es

-K.o