Christmas Special/Hiatus End Celebration Chapter Part 2

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

so ye

here's part 2

oh yeah btw part 1 was in Jin's pov

forgot to mention that

oops


"Rock! Paper! Scissors!"

"Yongguk wins! Rapper team goes to Woollim and SM Entertainment!" We weren't really sure if that was a good thing or not, but we all cheered nonetheless. Meanwhile Jin noona gave Himchannie hyung a slight glare.

"Don't give me ." And with that Himchan hyung backed away and let Sungjongie hyung choose their mission.

"Hey you know what? Yoojin, you're close with Teen Top right? I heard they're near here right now. I'll make your mission to convince them to go with you to Woollim, and convince them to dance Trouble Maker with Lovelyz, and then go to SM Ent. with Teen Top and dance Crazy all together in front of Exo. Yes, including you, Yoojin. Oh! And in the end, I want JUST Yoojin, Chunji, Niel, and Zelo to sing/rap Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You in front of Infinite, because we're part of Woolim!" I groaned meanwhile Guk hyung and Hoya hyung restrained Jin noona from tackling Jongie hyung. And Dongwoo hyung was just laughing in the back. Don't tell me he's not crazy cus I'm CONVINCED that he's crazy.

"Ok. Ok. I'm calm. Jong, you're ed up. Ok, so convincing Teen Top and Lovelyz to dance Trouble Maker isn't that bad, because I actually know both Teen Top and Lovelyz well. But, ing, dancing Crazy in front of Exo? I barely know those crazies and also, I have to learn a new ing dance! Screw you man. You is messed up. And why should I sing for you? what I want for Christmas is food not yo wimpy !" Ouch. Would you like some ice for that burn, hyung? Jongie hyung just shrugged and smiled. (I couldn't help but noticed L hyung laughing his  off for once. I've never seen his Myungsoo side. Haha, wow.)

"Alright, fine, we'll do that. Then the sub vocalists automatically have to go to Pledis huh? Pfft have fun, y'all don't know no one in Pledis. Anyway, the dance-yes, the pole dance-for First Love by Afterschool, FROM Afterschool. Yay, you'll learn a dance from a girl group! Oh, and since I'M in Pledis, y'all have to dance what you learned THE ENTIRE SONG in front of me and Terry. Oh, and don't forget to record everything. And one more thing, before you leave, make sure to get a signature from people in Pledis ON YOUR BODY. Babochan, you get a signature from Raina on your stomach. Gyunius, you get a signature from Nana on your left heel. Yeol, you get a signature from Woozi on your neck. Jongup, get a signature from Uee on your inner right thigh. Jong, get a signature from Ren on your right buttcheek. Myungsoo, you... I'll be nice for you. You make sure to get a signature from Aron on your collarbone. And you are NOT allowed to say NO HOMO. nope. And don't forget to film you getting signed~ have fun boys~" and Jin noona kicked them away while they all complained.

"My buttcheek?! MY RIGHT ING BUTTCHEEK?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! AND FROM REN?! OMG YOU MUST WANT ME TO DIE. I'M GONNA DIE. I'M GONNA DIE." Jongie hyung screamed out in horror while the rapper team just laughed our asses off at Jin's request. She's the best.

"Das what you get  when you make Yoojin noona do something she doesn't want to do~" I smiled and stuck out my tongue cutely.

"Aight, well, let's make our way to Teen Top. Jin, you got your phone?" Hoya nodded towards Yoojin noona.

"Yeah, I'm calling Chanhee oppa right now. Oh, yo! Yeah so you see me, Terry, Yoora, Infinite, B.A.P, and this other trainee were playing games and long story short I need you and the rest of Teen Top to meet me in front of Woollim. Oh you're close? Perfect we'll meet you in a few then." Dongwoo hyung continously laughed in the background while me and Hoya hyung gave her judging looks.

"You're not even gonna tell them why we need them there? And also, they just go without questioning anything? How naive are they? If it were me I'd probably be questioning you constatly until you break my phone." Hoya hyung spoke. Jin shrugged.

"Naw, they probably knew something's up, they probably just decided it can't be that bad cus it's Christmas eve. Those poor children."

"You realize half those 'poor children' are older than you? And why do you only say 'oppa' to Chunji? Why not L.joe or Cap? Or me? Or anyone else older than you?" Hoya hyung is gonna get hit if he keeps questioning her. He probably knows that too. Yoojin just shrugged again.

"I dunno. I don't really say oppa unless I have mad respect for that person. Not that I have mad respect for Chanhee oppa, it just happened. I dunno. I don't really have a real reason to call him oppa. The rest of you don't really act older than me so I don't call y'all oppa." Good thing I'm younger than noona. Hoya hyung and Yongguk hyung winced slightly. Dongwoo hyung just kept laughing.

"Hey I wonder how the mlv team is doing?"

*Meanwhile at TS Entertainment*

" my life."

" my life."

" my li-"

"Yoora shut tf up you're on camera rn." Terry slightly hit my head.

"Screw you it's only gonna be shown to Infinite, B.A.P, Jin and Dae oppa. It's not like this vid is gon' go viral online." I hit Terry on the head back. In the back I heard a sigh.

"Ok guys let's just split here, girls from boys cus we have seperate missions. I'll be in charge of filming for the boys. Have fun doing aegyo" Daehyun oppa looked tireder(is that even a word) than normal when he took out his phone and ushered Woohyuk oppa and Youngjae towards Secret unnies' practice room. Hopefully they're all in there. (That's unlikely but one can hope) Meanwhile we have to go find...

" my lif-ow! Where did you even get that tray from?!" I turned around to scream some more at Terry when I found our mission right in front of us. 

Oops.

"Ehem, I mean, hi~ my name is Yoora, I just had my debut, haha... I'm a solo singer... oh and this is-"

"Hello Untouchable sunbaes! Remember me? One time when I came to visit Zelo here we bumped into each other! And stuff!" Sleepy oppa(I wonder if his name is Sleepy cus he's sleepy all the time xD) chuckled lightly and nodded. 

"Ye, how could I forget the smart Kim Terry? How's life? You doing good in 1004? No scandals? Hahaha" We all laughed together.

"Oh! Um so we were given a mission and our mission was to do aegyo for one full minute for you sunbaes and film it so we have proof ㅠㅠ so sorry but we'll do aegyo now~" And Terry started doing aegyo after starting a time and filming. I immediately started right after.

*Meanwhile in Secret's practice room*

"Um... hello~" Youngjae walked in awkwardly to find...

All four members!

"Yah! Yoo Youngjae! Why you here? And oh look it's the trainee! And OMG HI WOOHYUN HOW'S LIFE." Hyosung came up to us.

"Wait wait, y'all know Woohyun?" Youngjae exclaimed in legit surprised. I ruffled his hair and chuckled.

"Psh, yeah. Thtupid~~" Sunhwa laughed.

"Ehem. Anyway, we have to y dance with you for a full minute..." Daehyun mumbled. Ohyeah... our mission... .

"Oh , yeah and we also have to film it so there's proof. my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiife" Youngjae started whining. I hit his head.

"Let's just get this over with." 

"How about we just dance to one of our songs? I mean the dances are all pretty y." Hana suggested.

"Hey that's a good idea let's just do that! Just jack it." I nodded excitedly in agreement.

*Meanwhile in Pledis Entertainment*

" YOUUUUUU" Sungyeol screamed out the lyrics of Ga in's sunbae's Fxxk U while walking to the building. I would've laughed but I had the same problems to deal with.

"WHY did you ing DO that to Jin?! YOU MAD MAN. DO YOU WANT A DEATH WISH."  Himchan hyung shook our poor maknae.

"Hyung, we all know you probably would've done something worse than him. Be grateful that she shut you up. Also, we all know this isn't her worst." Gyuleader scoffed.

"Easy for you to say, you only have to get a signature on your collarbone. I have to get a signature on my ing left heel."

"At least it's Nana's signature you have to get. I have to get Aron."

"True. And lucky Jongup gets to get it from Uee. Meanwhile... poor Jong..." At that point Jong completely gave up on crying, he's now resorted to walking like a zombie(who knows if he's even alive right now).

"Hey guys, on the bright side, at least we get to learn and talk to Afterschool sunbaes." I tried to lift the mood-which is not normal. (I guess cus I always dark clothes?)(What.)

"Hey, yeah true. Leggo guys!" Gyuzizi suddenly jumped up excitedly and ran towards the door. The rest of us semi laughed semi cried.

*Meanwhile* *you know where*

" you I'm out" Changjo raised his hands and walked away semi jokingly. Semi.

"Hey guys come on it's not that bad, you only have to dance! And you love dancing! Come ooooooon it's not that bad. Bro we have to learn Crazy from y'all. And then perform it in front of Infinite. With y'all." Hoya hyung attempted to convince us(mainly the maknae line, L.joe, Cap and I were pretty eager to do it) to dance Trouble Maker with the girl group Lovelyz. Changjo huffed.

"Fine. But Jin, just know you owe me big time."

"Alright alright I'll buy you all you can eat hanwoo now let's just GO- oh lemme call Yein." I don't know how she managed to do it but Yoojin talked to Yein while Changjo, Ricky, Niel, and L.joe were screaming in the back about hanwoo. Cap and I-and the other rappers-just laughed.

"Alright she said they're all in the practice room." I looked at her wide eyed.

"They actually agreed to do it?"

"Lol no I didn't even tell them what they have to do." She's evil.

"You're evil."

"Shut up you love my evilness."

"Is that... is that even a word?"

"Shut up Chunji oppa."


and since I'm too lazy/tired to like write in detail there's the end of the christmas special lol jk part 3 will be up tomorrow