In The End

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

Yoojin POV

For the most part, I had my fun. I dragged Daehyun around to ride the scariest and biggest rides, rode moderate rollercoastes with Yongguk, pigged out with Junhong, tried not to vomit on rides with Jongup, and after 4pm we just hung around together. If you haven't noticed yet, none of the girls were put together. That's because, quote Zelo, that makes it 'too boring'. Apparently two guys together isn't boring to him. But either way there was no choice because there are only 3 girls meanwhile there are 6 dudes. Also, I once had to go around alone. I think I was the only girl that went alone. Anyway, I had my fun.

Right now, we are still in the theme park but it's around 8pm now. During those 4 hours we spent altogether we rerode rollercoasters, ate small snacks on the way, etc. What you would normally do at a rollercoaster you know?

Technically speaking, we didn't have dinner yet. We didn't quite want to leave the park yet, so we decided to hang around a little longer and then go out to eat hanwoo. Mmm... hanwoo...

Anyway, as I was saying.

At this point we already rode all of the rides and there were less than half the people that were here during the day keeping us a little bit more at ease. We still kept our cameras though, just in case. Youngjae and I found it stupid that we still held 5 cameras when technically since we're all grouped together now we only need 1 but Terry, being the 'mom' of the group, told us to keep all of them. Junhong agreed.

"So... we rode basically all the rides. What now? I mean, none of us want to leave just yet but none of us really know what to do now either." Himchan voiced out all of our thoughts.

"Well..." Daehyun started but Youngjae and I cut him off.

"It's dark right out right now and none of the shows are still running. So sightseeing and shows are out of the question." We spoke in unison. See, Youngjae's still got some of that chemical running in him. I mean, after all, he is completely flawless-thanks to the chemical-and we still think the same.

Terry sighed.

"It would've been a perfect night to just stargaze with a boyfriend. Too bad I don't have mine with me." Oh was it mentioned that Terry and L dating had been revealed?

"Yeah, same." Oh, and Yoora and Sunggyu became official too. I mean, they were always official but like, in media.

Everyone turned their heads to look at me and I just shrugged.

"If you're expecting me to say anything, you're gonna be very disappointed because y'all know I have no S.O and I have absolutely zero interest in Jung Daehyun." I heard tsking and sighing. Also I felt some shaking their heads in disappointment. What would you expect from me?

"Then how about we ditch this place and go to some late night karaoke?" I suggested. I'm mean but I'll still voice my thoughts if I have one.

"Hey, that's not a bad idea. We can hear Daehyun sing live for us too!" Himchan said a little bit loudly.

"Yeah, i like that idea. Let's all go then! And then we can go eat afterwards." Yongguk also nodded.

So basically, RIGHT after we all agreed we didn't want to leave the theme park we agreed we didn't want to stay any longer. Really, what a bunch of idiots.

So, so yeah. We just kinda ditched the place and WALKED to the nearest karaoke place. My legs were already tired from today yet we had to freaking WALK to our next destination. We couldn't even take a taxi. Fortunately, my sassy made Jongup carry me. It was weird being carried by someone one year younger than me but he's obviously the strongest out of everyone in B.A.P so I chose him.

"YAY LET'S START THE MUSIC! MUSIC CUE!" Zelo earned another smack on the head today by Youngjae.

"Stupid you didn't even choose a song. We're not even in a room." Youngjae hit him on the head again while everyone silently chuckled. If that's even possible. Of course, I didn't react. It's not that that wasn't amusing, it's just I don't see why I have to react to it.

We were lead to our surprisingly large room. There was alcohol. Lots of alcohol. I saw an ecstatic Junhong dashing for the drinks.

"Don't. You. Even. Think about it." A wild scary Terry mom appeared! (pokemon mockery for those that don't know) Terry stood right in front of the drinks, blocking Zelo's way. She then proceeded to knock the poor guy on the head for the third time today.

"Wow, Junhongie's getting abused quite a lot today. Seriously, by this time, you'd think he learned by now how things work." I rolled my eyes which caused everyone to laugh meanwhile Junhong pouted his cute pout. Ok I may be mean but seriously no one can resist Zelo. Not even me.

"Alright, up first, our new trainee at TS, Jung Daehyun! What will he be singing for us tonight?" Yoora held the control and the song book and looked up at Daehyun ready to insert the numbers.

"Um... I don't know... how about... uh..." Daehyun seemed to be having trouble choosing a song. Obviously.

"Oh fogawd's sake, just sing K.Will's 'Please Don't'. We all know you're best at K.Will songs." I took the controller from Yoora and inserted the numbers before anyone could react. Daehyun just gulped and nodded.

"Then that's settled. Please clap for Jung Daehyun singing 'Please Don't' live for us today!" Himchan screamed out. Oi... my ears.

Yoora POV

After Daehyun's song, we all clapped and decided that B.A.P will sing 1004's songs and Yoojin and Terry unnies will sing B.A.P's songs. We all laughed at the thought of the deep voiced B.A.P imitating the high pitched voices of 1004. Only the rappers had it good for them because Yoojin unnie has a relatively deep voice. Ok no she has a legit man's voice when she raps. And in general. Oi everyone-even females-fall for her deep husky voice.

B.A.P sang 1004's debut song, which was, you guessed it, Angel(a/n if i mentioned a different debut song in the other story ignore it cus I'm too lazy to go check the other story). Himchan oppa's usual deep voice was essentially DESTROYED by 1004's high pitched voices and Youngjae oppa's usual y husky voice turned into a hoarse high pitched and ugly voice. Meanwhile Yongguk oppa and Zelo had the times of their lives. Jongup's voice is relatively normal so it wasn't as hard for him to get the high notes.

"Oh, ohoho that's was just precious." Daehyun oppa said after B.A.P finished singing. From beginning to end, Yoojin unnie, Terry unnie, Daehyun oppa, and I couldn't stop laughing. Yes, even Yoojin unnie was amused. Of course, she only laughed for about 5 seconds and that was it. So nevermind, scratch Jin unnie's name from that list there.

"OK OUR VOICES ARE ESSENTIALLY DESTROYED NOW. YOOJIN AND TERRY YOUR'E UP TO SING GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN GOOD LUCK WITH THE DEEP PITCHES" Himchan oppa screamed out before coughing. Seriously how doe she managed to even talk after suffering that much. Nonetheless, everyone around him laughed at him because, they had Yoojin unnie. She could rock all of the deep parts and also Terry unnie can always sing an octave higher.

Yoojin unnie and Terry unnie decided to sing-or more like Jongup and Youngjae oppa decided-that they'd sing the weirdest song: Badman.

Terry unnie grimaced and Yoojin unnie smirked. I quickly entered in the numbers and sat back because I knew this would sound much better than how B.A.P oppas sounded.

And like I said, it sounded perfect. Not exactly the same, hell no. But it was unique and beautiful in its own way. All thanks to Yoojin unnie's special voice.

Jongup POV

After Yoojin noona and Terry noona sang our song beautifully, I noticed the only person who hasn't sung yet was Yoora.

"Yah!" I somewhat hit Yoora on the back. "You, young lady, haven't sung for us yet. Come on go on up there and let's hear one of your boyfriend's song! We'd love to hear your debut song but since we're all singing songs of the other gender anyway, I'm making you sing Kim Sunggyu sunbaenim's 49 Days!" I entered in the numbers as Yoora walked up to the front with a light blush.

After her performance, all 8 pairs of eyes turned to Daehyun hyung with evil glints. He nervously laughed and backed into a wall.

"Hehe... um... hey guys what's up?"

"DAEHYUN IS GOING TO SING SUNMI'S 24 HOURS AND DANCE ALONG TO IT AS WELL" Pretty much all of us yelled at the same time. Daehyun hyung groaned playfully and went to the front. After all, he did sing but he sang K.Will sunbaenim's song. K.Will sunbae is a male. MWAHAHAHA.

After having our share of laughs towards Daehyun hyung's terrible dancing, we made Jin noona rap Yongguk hyung's 'I Remeber' with, you guessed it, Daehyun hyung. Even though he just sang and danced for us, we couldn't pass over the perfect oppurtunity.

For the most part, the song went well. Yoojin noona's beautiful husky voice rapped all the lines perfectly with no flaws, and Daehyun hyung sang Yoseob sunbae's lines just as well. Honestly, if I didn't know any better, I would've thought these two were already dating. But naw, that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

That happened, and then we hung around the remainder of time we payed for and went to eat. If you're wondering, we made Yongguk hyung since CL sunbaenim's 'Baddest Female', Youngjae hyung sing Ailee's 'Heaven', Terry noona sing Bruno Mars 'Treasure', and Zelo, me, and Himchan hyung sing and dance to Apink's No No No. To be honest, I think I rocked the dance.

We ate and ate and ate. It's like we all had black holes in our stomachs. No one said a word. How could we when all of our mouths are filled with gogi? But we did cheer for Daehyun hyung's success one more time. Of course, the only person who cheered with a cup full of coke was poor Junhongie. Somehow I was allowed to drink, despite the fact that I'm only one yaer older than the maknae.

In the end, at around 12 am we parted our seperate ways and went to our respective dorms/apartments.


A/N

I don't really know. Just a random double update. When I clicked '+Add Chapter' I literally had no idea what I was going to put down. But one thing led to another and yeah. 3 povs in one chapter. So, like I said, Infinite and MBLAQ will come up. After looking at the chapter titles I realized that I lied. Infinite and MBLAQ just didn't come out at all in this story yet. That's why I had Yoora sing Sunggyu's song in this chapter. Also I mentioned Terry and Yoora's relationship with the Infinite members to remind you that they're still in this story. So yeah I might update again today but that's unlikely. Not really. I don't know just keep your fingers crossed.

-K.o