Meet and Greet

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

A/n

so yeah I didn't finish the christmas special but whatever I kinda fell asleep halfway through and never really logged back on until like now and it's like the last day of March now so there's no point in making the last part if you want me to just let me know and I'll do it but if you don't  say anything then I won't do it. this chapter is continuing off from 'Oh You Saw Her?'

enjoy.

or don't idgaf


I waited at the cafe, making sure that no one recognizes me under my cap and mask. I took a sip of my drink, which was just a simple cappucino. After waiting for another minute three male figures wearing caps and masks walked in and sat down at my table. I gave the one in the middle a questioning look. 

"Um... G.o? Isn't there supposed to be one of you not three of you? Who are these other two idiots." I could see the offended looks through the masks and the sunglasses.

"Oh these things... well they're Seungho and Mir. They kinda heard I'm coming to meet you and-"

"We decided we want to meet you too! It's been a long time Jin! We haven't really talked at all after you joined Pledis huh? How've you been? You're really the top idol these days haha well you have been since your debut haha you're really great haha I'll shut up now" I gave Mir an amused look as he spoke.

"I missed you too Mir. And you too Seungho. You're mighty quiet today." G.o cleared his throat.

"Well anyway. I mainly just asked you to meet cus I just wanted to talk about you and you know. But I guess we can't now so le's just hang."

"Sure."