Crisis For the Cold

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

Youngjae POV

"So, Terry threatened to glue you onto the chair if you didn't tell her what happened but you left mid-threaten and ended up gluing your other member's onto a chair?" I burst out laughing while Jin nodded next to me.

"Well I mean, it's her fault for ordering our sub-vocalist to glue my onto a chair. Honestly, after watching us(1004) for one day, you'd think Terry and I are the oldest. Well I guess Terry kinda is the oldest but that's besides the point. , what was my point again?" I laughed and lightly hit her on the head.

"Stupid. You were talking about how you glued your fellow group member onto a chair?" 

"Oh! Oh yeah. Well there's not much to it. Terry interrogated me, I fled, she ordered the other member to glue me, that failed, and I came to talk to you." I shook my head and hit Yoojin again.

"Anyway. So Terry still thinks no one knows what happened?" Yoojin nodded and folded her arms.

"Yup. I mean, it's kinda true. You and Junhong-that damn persistent maknae-and Myungsoo-I don't even know why I told him-knows what happens." I saw Jin's face turn pale and soon after I realized why.

"Those two... ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE THE GREATEST CHANCE IN TELLING TERRY?!" She screamed and grabbed her hair and pulled. Meanwhile I was watching her trying really hard not to laugh.

"You really are very stupid. I guess that's another thing those chemicals didn't touch." I saw Yoojin pause and turn to glare at me for a brief moment, then  go back to freaking out.

"Ripping your hair off won't solve anything. Besides, like you said, Terry doesn't know that those two know anything. And besides, don't you remember that Zelo and Terry are kinda in this awkward state because of their break up that happened like how many years ago?" She stopped and looked at me with an expression I could possibly never describe. (Use your imagination.) 

"Oh. Oh yeah. BUT. Myungsoo and her are dating! Aren't they? Hmm... and Myungsoo could also have told Sunggyu! And then Sunggyu could've told Yoora! AND THEN-" At this point I had enough. I hit Yoojin's head(again) and put on a stern face.

"Yo. Why are you even so worried about them knowing? If this happened only 2 years ago you could've cared less about what they think. What is wrong with you?" And yet again, with the sudden realization, I did the gasp, whilst covering my mouth with my hand, to make things more dramatic. Cus why not.

"IS THE CHEMICAL WEARING OFF?!" That was totally not worth the slap on my right cheek i just got from Jin.

"Hey! What was that for?" Jin shrugged and cleared .

"For one, the chemical is NOT wearing off. Second, I wouldn't give a , but this is Daehyun we're talking about. They hear what happened and the next thing I know, I'm locked in a closet with Daehyun and they won't let me out until I've had with him. Third, this kinda feels like deja vu." She gave me a matter of factly look and I would've taken her seriously if she hadn't added that last part.

"Hmm, you're right." I decided to ignore that last part. "Did you have to make it so true though?" Yoojin shrugged in response.

"I mean, you know it's true. I can't coat this kind of truth with some white sugar lie." She's right. I thought for a long time-like, 3 seconds-and came up with a 'solution'.

"Wanna just beat them up until they forget about it?" I looked at Jin for a response. She shrugged.

"Wanna just beat them up until they die?" This time, I shrugged.

"Sounds cool."