I May Feel Guilt But I'm Still Frigid

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

Where is this guy?

 

So, is this how it is?

You're gonna give me the cold shoulder and make me wait?

You dare make me wait?

Do you know who I am?

Of course you know who I am how else would you have found me.

Damn. ADHD strikes again.

Anyway, seriously where is this guy? I'm getting suspicious looks with my mask and sunglasses on an-

Oh look here he (finally) comes.

"You're here." I kept my signature indifferent tone. He didn't seem fazed by it at all.

"I-"

"I don't want to hear anything from you, I just want to apologize for the things that I did/say the other day. I'm off now." I got up and quickly left the cafe, because stupid sasaengs might take a picture and assume I'm on a date. (Or they might assume I'm a different female idol and make a scandal! That wouldn't be good...)

Ahem.

I started walk a bit faster in case other people recognized me. I continued to walk until I saw that I reached the Han River(ok ok before you go questioning me and being all 'oh how typical it's the Han River' since this story is already clique-i'm pretty sure you noticed-I'm just gonna keep it clique and just clique everything, so don'g go judging me.) I walked over and sat on a patch of grass in front of the river. Sitting eventually turned into lying down and falling asleep. 

Hehe.

*cough*

Anyway.

I woke up to the beautiful sunrise.

Wait.

Sunrise?

I SLEPT HERE THE ENTIRE NIGHT?!

Wait how did no one recognize me or kidnap me?!

I turned to my right and saw nothing but the beautiful orange sky.

I turned to my left and-oh look, Dae's here.

Wait what.

"Dae?" He turned his head and gave me a smile.

"You're awake. Has anyone ever told you that you're hidden cute side comes out when you're sleeping?" He spoke as if we just wasn't giving me the cold shoulder the other day.

"What happened to giving my the cold shoulder and acting all important on me thing?" I raised my eyebrow and completely ignored his little statement about my 'hidden cuteness'. Like wtf is that.

He turned his head towards the sunset and remained silent.

Oh so this is how you're gonna be. I see.

I got up, and started walking towards my dorm. There's nothing to talk about, and I have nothing to say. He obviously doesn't have anything to tell me either, so what's the point in staying?

I was just about to start walking when Dae spoke.

It was quiet.

It was a whisper.

I almost missed it.

But I didn't.

"You haven't changed." I scoffed.

"You said that last time." 

"You really haven't changed." He looked up at me and gave me a sad smile. What's up with that.

"What's with the smile?"

"The smile means that no matter what I do, I can never win your heart." Hmm, that's true.

"Right, if that was supposed to move me, it didn't work." And with that I left.

I mean, in a way, I'm not completely the same as I was a few years ago.

I was completely cold back then.

At least I can feel guilt.

That shows that the chemical has worn off a bit.

Now don't go assuming some .

Because, I may feel guilt, but I'm still frigid.

And I ain't wasting my valuable time with that .

I have a ing life to live.