Babochan and Bangstupid

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

"Wha-" 

"BYE hyung nice talkin' to ya!" Aaand Babochan (I have to agree with Jin on this one) ran away. What. a. COWARD.

"Wow. What a wuss." 

"Wha-" When did Jin come next to me? Oh lord, you never go through one day without being startled whe with Jin.

"You saw me comin. Should'a gotten yourself ready for this." Hmm. Good point. Wait.

"So, when did you start stalking us?"

"More like I just walked out on Dae trying to explain some stuff cus I got bored. And I just happened to follow you and start eavesdropping."

"And you don't call that stalking?"

"Nope." I swear this girl is so shameless I would recognize her even if she had a different face.

"So, about that curse..." Still don't know if this is the real Jin or still under that thingy. That weird experiment thingy.

"It's not a curse Bangstupid it's an experiment. What about it."

"That was by far the worst and most childish nickname you have made for anyone us. I'm actually surprised." Really though. Oh look, Jin's rolling her eyes at me now.

"Bye then." Wait what? 

"Wait no!" Wait what was I gonna ask her again?

"Whatever she's not gonna turn around anyway."

"Wait."

"Where's Babochan???"

"Oops I meant Himchan."

"Dang that name is catchy!"

"Who am I talking to??"

"Whatever. I'm leaving" Once again, talking to myself. I really need to fix this habit. After I find Bab-Himchan.

-well, after like 5 million years-

"BABOC-I MEAN HIMCHAN!!! WHERE. THE . ARE YOU??" Where is this little ???

"HIMCHAN I SWEAR IF YOU DO-"

"OMG IS THAT BANG YONGGUK FROM B.A.P??? OMG  I THINK THAT IS!!! OMG!!! OPPAAAAAAAAAA I NEED YOUR AUTOGRAPPPPHHHH!!!!"

"!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Another crappy chapter full of XD
I feel like I should've given this role to Jongup but you know, he was inside the cafe doing who knows what. 
Well, hope you little ers enjoyed this piece of crap because I have NO plans on deleting this and won't have any anytmie soon. SO alla ya haters can hate on my work of art() cus the only response you'll be getting from me is DEAL WITH IT.
Well, hope you ppl are enjoying hating on my haters as much as I am. Needless to say,

Thanks ya'll

-Night