Celebration

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

"Ayyy it's our little trainee here~~ come here you ." I ran up to Daehyun as soon as I saw him and put my arm around his shoulders in a friendly manner.

"So now you reconize my achievement." Daehyun gave me a 'seriously?' face.

"You're the idiot that called me at ing 3 am. Did you really expect me to just be all jolly and be all 'holy Dae you got accepted to our company that's so great it was totally worth it to call me in the middle of the night just to tell me of the great news!'?" I deadpanned. 

"Well I didn't really expect you to respond to the call eithe-"

"Aaayyyy so I heard our little Daehyunie here got accepted to TS, am I right?" Terry came up to us with a teasing smile. Immediately he gave an uninterested look while I turned to her excitedly.

"Yup, das right! Our Daehyunie here is now part of the TS family!"

"Heyheyhey heard the good news, grats hyung!" Zelo came and gave Dae a high five. I watched as Terry inched herself away from Junhong.

"Speaking of good news, how's you and Myungsoo? I heard you two started dating?" I spoke up and all three gave me a surprised look.

"Ay my ship finally became true?" Himchan said right when he walked in. I raised an eyebrow.

"You shipped Terry and Myungsoo? Since when?" He laughed.

"Since highschool." I gave him the 'seriously' look Dae gave me earlier.

"That's very informative." He smiled brightly.

"I know right! Anyway, hey Dae my man, you're finally part of us again! Well, somewhat, congratulation anyway!" He patted Dae on the back and Dae smiled in return.

"Yup, Youngjae here" He pointed at me with his thumb "Made me participate in your stupid audition and I did and I got accepted. But I'll probably debut as a seperate group or solo, I highly doubt TS will put me into a group that's been active for some years now."

"So Daehyunie here is finally becoming one of us now is he?" Yoojin came spoke up from where she was. No one knew when she came or how long she was standing there, but she was leaning against the door frame crossing her arms. She looked impressed but it was obviously faked. I felt Dae stiffen under my arm that was still over his shoulders.

"Y-yeah." My 'seriously' face turned to Daehyun. That's all he's gonna say...?

Suddenly Yoojin's feet lifted from the ground and a gummy Yongguk hyung came walking in, carrying Jin.

"Hey stop being so grumpy all the time and be happy for once! I know you're here to congratulate Daehyun, so do it properly! By the way, grats Dae! Heard the good news!" Yongguk hyung said while putting Jin down. Yoojin pouted. Terry squealed. I raised an eyebrow. Himchan gawked. Daehyun looked down, and Zelo just look confused.

Yongguk and Jin both looked at all of us as if we came from another planet.

"What just happened?" Both asked. Suddenly the door slammed open.

"HEY HYUNG I HEARD YOU GOT ACCEPTED TO OUR COMPANY GOOD JAAAAABB" Jongup crashed the weird atmosphere with Yoora.

"Hey the lazy asses finally came. We're all here now!" Himchan hyung exclaimed, probably to keep the now less weird atmosphere.

Oh yeah, btw we're at Dae's apartment, don't ask how we all know his keycode. *coughstalkerKimHimchan*

"ANYway, we should celebrate!" I exclaimed as I clapped my hands together. Terry did the same after, and squealed again.

"YES let's all go do something together! It's been a long time since we've hung out all together at once." Everyone nodded in agreement and Himchan hyung jumped up.

"LET'S GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!" Yoojin raised her eyebrows in reply.

"Are you stupid? We're gonna get caught. Even with our masks and our hats. Unless we have cameras with us showing that we're filming for a show, we're gonna get unnecessary scandals." Everyone groaned at her comment and she just shrugged.

"It's the truth." Himchan hyung rolled his eyes.

"Wow, party pooper much." Jin threw a glare at him and he immediately looked away and shut up. I chuckled.

"Well then why don't we just take our own video cameras and then people will think we're filming for diary or something." Terry suggested. 

"That's a good idea, since just like how Jin said, unless we show that we're filming or something we'll get caught and ugly scandals will come. I think that's a good idea." I said while nodding. Yoojin raised her eyebrows again. I swear I don't know how we're not genetically siblings.

"Do we have video cameras...? Do we even have one?" I rolled my eyes at her and scoffed.

"Yah, I know you have a video camera in your dorm. I got it for you one Christmas remember?" Everyone looked at Jin and laughed. In reply, Jin walked out without saying a word. That silenced everyone.

"Great now where are we getting the video camera from."

"Right here." Jin came walking back with hers and waved it in front of all of us. Who knew she-of all people-would surprise us like that. It seemed like I wasn't the only one that was shocked(bad word to use but whatever. didn't want to repeat surprised)

"You literally left and like not even a minute late came back. Where did you get that camera from?" Yongguk hyung asked in suspicion. She smirked.

"What if I told you I stole it from someone while I was walking outside?" Liieessss. Zelo laughed.

"Ey, noona, stop playing around like that. We all know that's not true, what would happen to your image if your fans found out? Or 'anti-fans'-if you even have any." Our maknae said in a light tone.

"That's true, my image would go bad. Well, I brought it with me because I thought Babochan would suggest going to the amusement park." Everyone except Himchan laughed.

"Yah! I told you not to call me that." Jin stuck out her tongue in response. You see? She's cute without intending to be cute.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Jongup yelled out quite loudly. Dae cringed under him and I laughed.

And with that we all went on our ways to Everland.


A/N

this took me three days.

THREE DAYS.

I didn't know how to continue the story. I think the story might end soon actually. Like maybe 3-4 more chapters...?

Unless I change my mind and decide to add more. After all, in the end Jin and Dae are supposed to be together if you haven't noticed.

I also realized after writing this chapter that Yoora didn't say anything this entire time but I didn't want to change anything. I think I also made another characer really quiet... but I don't remember. Ah, Daehyun was kinda quiet, but let's just pretend that they had side conversations that I was too lazy to put yeah? Cool.

 

One more thing if you are just so stupid to not have noticed, this is in Youngjae's POV.

 

And since I feel like I'm not getting any reads for this story, just for my own enjoyment, please comment whatever you like, I'm getting kinda bored of not getting any notifications other than 'new friend blogs!' and 'new subscribers!' it gets boring.

COMMENT. NOW.

Peace out es.

-K.o