Reunion (Not Really)

When Cold Water Turns to Ice [Incomplete/Unfinished]

The fan looked up. He looks me in the eye and smiles. I look him back in the eyes that are familiar. Way too familiar.

He keeps his smile and says "Remember me?"

I stay frozen for a second but then catch myself. I study him, and then look back at his face. Still in shock mode, I can barely whisper

"Daehyun?"


"Come ON Jin, you have to go."

"No."

"Jin! You are so-ugh! You KNOW you have to go or else you might be alone FOREVER! WHY are you being the STUBBORN IDIOT you always are and NOT doing what you're supposed to?"

"Technically I don't have to it's by choice whether I want to live alone or not. I choose to live alone."

"You are unbelievable."

"I know I am."

"Can you please just go?"

"No."


"Oh! You came." Daehyun stood up the pull the chair out for me. We are in a cafe.

"I thought I said no how did I end up coming?"

"You rejected...?"

"Do I look like one who wouldn't?"

"You haven't really changed at all..."

"No, but your soulmate bro Youngjae has. He's so... not cold anymore. It's weird. But he's still my brother so I can't say nothin bout it. Why'd you appear in my life again anyway?"

"I just... I want the full story."

"There is no full story to nothing. Now if you'll excuse m-"

"I know what Minny told was a lie, I regret running away from the truth. Please, can you just tell me the real story... what actually happened to make you... this?"

"I don't see any reason why I should repeat the many told story to you. I'm tired of telling it ask someone else."

"The only person I can contact from middle school is you..."

"*sigh* why did I even give you my number..." I look at Dae for a while. I can tell he starts to get uncomfortable so I change my glare to a softer(not that soft) stare.

"Alright fine. But if you try ANYTHING to ruin my image... I swear ONE post about my past life..."

"I understand and I assure you, I won't try anything."

"Alright then... well... I'll have to say it starts with my family..." I don't know what came over me but I told Dae my  entire past. Excluding highschool cus he was there for like half a semester. Whatever.

"Oh my... I'm so sorry to hear that."

"What the point in you saying sorry when the people who should be saying it refuse to. You saying sorry doesn't change the past. Well, since you got what you want, I will be taking my leave."

"You aren't going anywhere missy."
 

"Shut up Youngjae and don't call me missy."

"Psh whatever. Yo! Long time no see bro!"

"Why are you so... happy?" Dae seemed confused to see Jae so happy. I did tell Dae that Jae changed didn't I?

"Hmm, people change, I guess I changed too. So, it seems like Jinnie here told Dae about our past?"

"Yeah, why didn't you tell me you guys are-"

"Siblings?" Youngjae and I cut off Dae at the same time.

"No need to."

"What's the point?" We said at the same time again. Ah, old habits never change.

"Good point. Why are you here anyway?" Jae faked an offensed expression. I scoffed.

"Do you not want me here? Alright then I'll leave if that's waht you want." Jae teased Dae.

"No! It's just, how did you know we were here?"

"Oh, idk, somebody may have called me to accompany her so she doesn't die of boredom." I smirked at Dae's (real) offensed face.

"Why am I even offensed by this I should be used to this."

"Hey bro long time no see man!" Dae looked up to see the speaker meanwhile Jae chuckled and I smirked. I really need to stop this my face will become lopsided.

"OMG YONGGUK HYU-" Gukkie shut Dae's mouth with his hand as he walked to our table quickly with the rest of B.A.P.

"Can you shut up? If you haven't noticed we are idols now so if you ruin our disguise who knows how many fans are here set to kill us."

"Your fans kill you?"

"No, but their actions do."

"Oh my."

"Yeah you bet oh my."

"Wait... all 5 of you are idols now in the same group? So like, you never seperated?"

"Nooooo we are each in seperate duos and solos we just happen to be famous as B.A.P." Zelo said with sarcasm dripping like thick maple syrup. I want pancakes now...

"Hey Zelo! How's it with Terry noona?" Oh god this idiot. 

"Dae I swear you insensiti-"

"No, it's fine. We broke up." Zelo cut me off.

"Did you just cut me off?"

"Sorry Jin! But... I didn't want you cussing at Dae hyung here after meeting him since like... how long has it been...5 years?"

"Who cares? I never asked to meet him again, more or less talk to him."

"You realize I'm sitting right next to you guys right."

"Jin! But what about! I thought you said Dae hyung was your des-" All 7 of us (me and B.A.P-excluding Dae) Shut Jongup up(A/N hahaha that sounds funny) by shoving our hands to his mouth (A/N is it just me or does that sound wrong?) Dae just looked at us very confused. We all kinda laughed awkwardly.

"hahaha... you can ignore what Jongup here was trying to say." Himchan said. I'm surprised he was quiet until now. Oh my god! He didn't try to flirt with me this time! Probably cus Dae is here. Oh yeah we also dated. Hahaha, highschool years. Pointless dates.

"Hey Dae you know Channie here and I dated literally right after u ran away from school?" Dae's eyes went wide, and so did B.A.P's.

"You did NOT just say that." Yongguk said.

"If I didn't then who else would've? A customer here?" I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"It doesn't matter anyway, it was just one of those stupid pointless highschool dates anyway." I take my jacket, and get ready to leave.

"And we all know it would've been better to admit it now than later or else who knows what kind of drama Dae here would bring." And I walked out. They're still the stupid B.A.P from highschool.

-Back at the Cafe-

"So, I was just a pointless stupid date to Jin? Too bad it was more for me." Himchan muttered under his breath.


A/N

You know every time I just come to this story and write I just feel like my writing skills go from ok to very terribly horrible. I think I should just give up on this story. It's just so like, bad. I might as well delete the first story too if I'm gonna delete this.

I don't know just some pointless poll that i put up even  though i know i won't have any votes

Thanks ya'll

-Night

🌙