Day 14

Hot 'n Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days have passed just like in a blink of an eye since the last 'elevator incident' that involving me and Tiffany and my stupid weird heart. (Ah my body too, because it was acted weirdly when Tiffany touched me.) For me everything was and still absurd until now. Ever since that day i can't be the same Taeyeon anymore. I keep questioning myself with a lot of whys. One of them is like why now i always feel nervous whenever i see my boss? And why does my heart keep beating faster whenever i'm with her? *sigh* I wasn't like this before.

"Taeyeon-ah.." i jolted in surprise when i heard that familiar voice calling for my name. See? Even just by hearing her voice could make me jolted in surprised like this. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Y-yeah?" Damn! Why stuttering, Kim Taeyeon!

"I want to meet a friend. Drive me there please.."

"Okay boss."

 

(Inside the car)

I was driving silently, even though in the inside my heart is thumping loudly. I hope she won't hear it though.

Suddenly i heard her giggling before i felt her hand gently sliding through my cheek to my neck. It's making me shiver at the contact.

"W-what a-are you doing?" I asked nervously

"Why are you sweating a lot? Are you okay? Don't tell me you're having a fever again."

"N-no.. i.. i'm fine."

"Here.." she hands me a tissue. But before i could take it from her, she made up her mind.

"Let me do it. You're driving right now. Just focus on the road, Tae." She commands and i involuntarily gulped hard. I think i'm sweating more now just by thought of having another physical contact with her, for feeling her touch on me again.

I can see her moving closer to me from the corner of my eyes because i'm pretending to keep my sight straight on the road, when the truth is i keep watching her from the corner of my eyes.

I can see her hand gets closer and closer to my face and shortly after that, i can feel her hand wiping the sweat on my face, and then she moves to my forehead, and then my neck. I shuddered when she reach my neck. She's chuckling beside me.

"Are you that ticklish?" She asked

"Yeah.. kind of." I lied. It's not because i'm ticklish, it's simply because of her touch. Even though she's not directly using her hand to touched my skin, she's using that super thin and soft paper called tissue, but i really can feel her touched on me. So i just can't help but feeling that weird ticklish feeling in my stomach again.

Before i could calming down my heartbeat, she makes another move that really making my stomach flip in the inside.

"Yah! You hurt yourself? When?" She takes my hand that was on the car gear, and hold it in her hand while she examined it.

"I.. uh.. i was washing dishes this morning, and one of the plate slipped out from my grip. I accidentally cut my hand when i clean up the mess that i made." I feel her warm touch again. Feeling her hand touching mine, holding it with such a tenderness and care. I unconsciously smile at her simple yet sweet act.

"Wait." She let go of my hand, and let my hand to resting on her lap. I just remain in silence and let her her do whatever she wants. I wouldn't fight back or retract my hand. Nah, i won't. Because i really enjoying this. Enjoying every touch from her, i'm enjoying every moment i spend with her. My eyes are still on the road, but i'll secretly take a glance once in awhile on the beautiful girl beside me. I guess i know now, the reason why i'm acting like this. The reason why i feel these all weird, torturing yet amazingly good feeling  whenever i'm with her. I think i know.. but i'm not ready yet to say it out loud. Give me some more time to make sure this feeling before i could admit it, at least to myself.

"All done!" I heard a girl beside me cheerfully chirped as i felt few light pats on my hand before she let it go. So i took it as a cue to retract my hand. I put both of my hands on the steering wheel before i take a good look on my right hand. I see my index finger already get tidily wrapped in the cute pink band-aid. When did she do that? I must be get so drown in my own thought because i really didn't realize it.

"Thanks.." i said as i look at her and smile.

"You're welcome, Tae." She replied and shows me her eyesmile. Whoaaa!! This is the first time she gives me that beautiful eyesmile. I just can't help but smiling wider at her.

"Aww.. you have a chin dimple. It's cute." She said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter