Day 11

Hot 'n Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right.. the next day i was laying weakly on my bed. Guess i have to skip my class today. I catch a cold for 'dancing' in the rain yesterday. Serves me right..

I decide to text my boss to let her know my situation right now so if she needs someone to drive her somewhere today, she have to find another driver or maybe my dad because i don't think i could driving a car right now in my weak state and i don't want to risk anyone's life here, not her life or mine.

 

To: Tiffany

Tiff.. i'm sorry but i don't think i could accompany you today. I think i catch a cold. So if you need someone to drive you somewhere, please ask the other driver or my dad if he's not busy with Mr Hwang.

 

Around 5 minutes later i heard a knock on my door.

"Come in.." i said weakly

"Yah.. You're sick?" I see my boss still in her pink pajamas walk inside my room. She walks closer to me and finally standing beside my bed as her hand touching my forehead to feel the temperature.

She let out a heavy sigh before she speaks again,

"Have you take the medicine?" I just shake my head as my answer. Too tired to speak.

"Wait here. I'll ask one of our maids to bring some foods and medicine for you."

"Thanks, boss." I smile sincerely at her and she she smiles back at me.

"Anyway, I have to get ready now. My dad suddenly wants to meet me in his office. Get well soon, kid."

"I'm not a kid, Tiff. But you are." I smirk at her

"Whatever, Tae. See you later." She said and start to walk toward the door, and leave. My heart feel warm somehow for seeing my boss showing her caring side to me. It's amazing and funny at the same time how could my boss and i get along quite well in this short period of time.

 

********************

 

I was sleeping soundly when i heard my phone ringing. My head still throbbing a little, but not as bad as what i felt this morning.

"Yoboseyo?" I answer with my hoarse voice.

"Taeyeon-ah.. where are you?" said the person from other line. Ah, i know this voice.

"I'm still laying on my bed, appa. What's wrong?"

"I heard from Miss Hwang this morning that you are sick? I'm sorry i can't directly check on you or call you earlier because i have to be with Mr Hwang since morning until now. You know how busy he can be. Are you feeling better now? Have you took the medicine?" Said my dad. I can imagine his worry face already even though i can't literally see him right now.

"I'm fine, appa. Don't worry about me. I feel better now. And i have took the medicine as well. Anyway, where is Tiffany right now? Is she still in the office with her dad?"

"Yeah, she's still in the office with her dad. I think Mr Hwang wants to teach her daughter how to run the company. Now he's slowly teaching her, until she can really understand everything about the company and help her father to lead the company in the future."

"Ah.. i see."

"Okay then, you have to rest more, Taeyeon-ah. And get well soon, kiddo."

"Okay, appa. Please take care of yourself. Don't work yourself too hard. And please help me to look after my boss when i'm not around. Okay?" Suddenly i heard him laughing from the other line.

"Dad? Are you laughing?" I stupidly asked the obvious.

"Yes i am.." he sniggered.

"And why is that? Is there anything funny from what i said earlier?"

"Haha.. no, it's just that i find it cute how you've grown fond of her, i mean, Miss Hwang. I still remember how you used to complained a lot at me about how annoying and cocky your boss is. How you really hate her and stuff. Now look at you.. so attentive and caring toward her." He giggled

"Appaaaaa.." i whined before i speak again,

"It's not like what you think, gosh.. i still hate her though, sometimes. Like when she become so demanding or bossy. Ugh.. that cocky Hwang. And the reason why i ask you to look after her is simply because she's still my boss, no matter what. She will always under my responsibility as long as i'm still working her for her. And besides, i owed a lot to her father. So take a good care of her daughter is one of the way to payback her kindness. And ..."

"Whoaaa.. hold on there! Why you have to explain a lot to me? It's lot like i'm asking you to or what. Why you have to explain yourself?" My dad speak teasingly. I can imagine he's smirking right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter