Day 21

Hot 'n Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's raining heavily outside the house right now with thunder keep roaring loudly once in awhile. What a gloomy sunday night. But who cares. All i care about is my heavy eyelids that going to close anytime soon 1.. 2.. 3.. and sleep.

*knock knock* *knock knock*

"AISH!" I groaned frustratedly

"Taeyeon-ahhhhh.." that familiar whiny voice.

"Go away, Tiff. I'm going to sleep. Don't disturb!"

"Open the door, Taeyeonnnnn.." she pleads and i just kept mum, trying to ignore her plead.

"Taeyeon, i'm afraid." She said desperately. That's it! Hearing that helpless voice, i immediately get up from my bed and running toward the door. I quickly unlocked the door, and open it.

"You're okay?" I gently cupped her face with my hands and look into her eyes. I can see fear in those beautiful eyes. And it makes me worry.

She just nodded weakly in responding my question. I sighed before i pulled her inside my room and make her sit on my bed.

"What happens?" I slowly asked

"I'm afraid of the loud sound of thunder, Tae." Her answer make me feel relieved but at the same time also make me want to laugh. So i did.

"Yaahh.. don't laugh at me. It's not funny!" She protests

"Haha.. sorry sorry. I just thought something serious happened. And it makes me worry. And yet it turns out that you're just afraid of the thunderbolt's sound." I giggle

"I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep." She looks at me with a guilty look.

"It's okay." I said and smile at her.

"C-can i sleep h-here with y-you tonight?" Her question caught me off guard, and my heart starts to beating crazily fast. s-sleep? Together with her? On the same bed? i thought while gulped nervously.

"S-sure. Y-you can." I don't have a heart to say no to her. Again, it proves that she is indeed my soft spot.

"T-thanks." Aish, why both of us keep stuttering like an idiot?

She slipped in under the blanket, and laying beside me. Since my bed is not too big, it left not so much space between us. Even though i have shift to the edge of the bed, and she also does the same, just a little movement could make our body touch each other. *sigh* i don't know should i be happy or worry for that.

I guess Tiffany catch me sighing and misunderstanding it. Because later she said,

"Are you uncomfortable with this? I can move back to my room." She said and start to pull down the blanket, get ready to leave. Seeing that, i get panic. I don't want her to leave. So i immediately turn my body to her side and hug her! Which later i immediately regret. As always my body acts faster than my mind. I want to retract my hand that was hugging her, but before i could do, she put her hand on mine, keeping it there.

"Tae.." she said ever so sweetly and it makes me shudder by hearing her soft melodic voice calling for my name

"Hm..?" I hum in response

"I think i fall in love." She said shyly

"Huh? With who?"

"It's a secret."

"Aish.. then why you tell me?"

"Do you ever fall in love, Tae?" She ignores my question, and instead asking me another question.

"Me? Let me think first.. hm.. i don't think so."

"Really? Not even once?"

"Nah uh.. why? Is that a weird thing?"

"No, it's not. This is my first time too. To like someone this much. I think i really love this person."

"Whoaa.. who is that unlucky guy? I pity him." I try to act as normal as i could. I try to sound as cheerful as i could even though i can hear the sound of my heart cracking on the inside. Why it hurts so much?

"Yaahh.." she slaps my hand before she hold it again. As if she didn't want to change our position just yet. With one of my hand hugging her by the stomach, and her hand covering mine, gently caressing it. Guess this girl really like skinship huh? But i can't really focus on those affectionate act from her as my mind keep wandering away now. Thinking about the fact that the person that i might fall in love with, love another person. And it hurts like hell.

"Tae.."

"Tae.."

"Tae!!" I hear her loud voice calling for me, and it brings me back to reality.

"Uh? What did you say? Sorry.. i guess i'm still kind of sleepy." I lied

"Oh.. okay then. I won't bother you anymore. Let's sleep." She said and finally let go of my hand. I reluctantly retract it from holding her too.

"Good night, Tiff." I said and close my eyes. Get ready to sleep.

*silence*

Shortly after that i feel a movement on my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter