Bonus story: TaeNy's horror nights

Hot 'n Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Author's note:

SURPRISE!!

Hi, readers! It's been awhile, isn't it? :) anyway, it's me, still me, dorkytaenganger, but i just kinda changed my name, still a dorky taenganger but lately this Hirai girl from Twice kinda caught my attention, like a lot. Haha so yeah :3 shy shy shy~

Anyway, that's not the point as to why i decided to write this bonus chapter. The last chapter is really the ending for TaeNy in this story. But then, i have this one friend. She said 'Hot n Cold' is one of her favorites, she really liked it and she's asking me to write an epilogue or something for this. So here we go~ Hope my readers will like the surprise update i made ;D It's super long i told ya :p

 

This story i dedicated to this good friend of mine, MASTP.

Happy one year of long distance friendship, my nerdie friend! ^_____^

Yes, this story is a gift from me :) I hope you'll like it, Mi. Thank you for being my good friend in this past one year! I know we're like the opposite of each others, but just like Taeyeon and Tiffany, they are beautifully, amazingly, complementing each other despite those differences, i hope we can do the same like they do ;) And since starting this year both of us are working, i know it's getting hard to catch up with each other's life. Besides we both already predicted since very very long time ago that sooner or later we might get drifted apart. But we both also know that none of us trying to create that distance, it's just life forced us to be like that sometimes. But you know you can always talk to me, and i'll try my best to be always be there. And i know you will do the same for me. Right, buddy? *asking for high 5* *then i know you will just slap my hand away* xD let's spare some time today and catch up with each other, shall we? But first you have to read this update and later tell me what you think about this one, kaayy?

#22Oct #NerdieDorkyCross! ♤♧○●><》《¡!

 

 

- Casper

*******************

 

 

 

 

[No one's POV]

 

To: Kim Taeyeon; Hirai Momo; Chou Tzuyu Cc: Alexander Hwang; Stevan Im; Heo Solji Subject: Work Training from 26th September 2016 until 30 September 2016 @ Navillera Tower Incheon 20th floor

attached: Trainingschedule.pdf (58 KB)

 

Dear Kim Taeyeon-nim, Hirai Momo-nim, Chou Tzuyu-nim,

After having a meeting with Mr. Alexander Hwang as the director of Hwang Corp., and also Mr. Stevan Im as the vice director, the three of us decided to hold a leadership training for the candidates who will get a promotion next year. The training will be hold for a week in our branch office in Incheon since most of the tutor of the training are the people who is in charge for our office in Incheon. I also will have a training session with you on the last day. For the detail of your schedule, you can check the pdf file that i attached in this email. For the accomodations like hotel, meals and transportation, all already arranged by our GA staff, so rest assure.

If you still have any question, you can directly contact Yoon Bomi-ssi from GA department.

Thank you for your attention, and have a good day.

 

 

 

 

Warmest Regards, Stephanie Hwang [CEO of Hwang Corporation] Tel (82)-2-808-3999 E-mail [email protected]

 

 

(Saturday's morning)

"Should i really follow the training?" The blonde asked the black-haired girl who sit beside her on the long couch as the two spending their lazy Saturday by having a movie marathon in the blonde's apartment.

"What? Do you think by becoming my girlfriend, you can have a privilege to not following the training while the other candidates do?" Tiffany replied as she munched on her popcorn. The shorter girl can only sighed before she scooted closer toward the another girl and sloppily dropping her head on the latter's shoulder.

"Ani, you know that's not what i meant. I don't want that promotion. I'm happy enough with my current position."

"Kim Taeyeon, you're the only person i ever met that refusing the promotion offer like this, while so many people out there want to get the chance you have, but unfortunately they just can't have it."

"I know, and i'm so thankful for that but i don't want to be a manager. Fany-ah."

"Why?"

"Because it means the time for me to be around you will become lesser. And you will have a new personal assistant, replacing me. Surely you will spend more time with that person than with me." Tiffany can only smiled in amusement after hearing Taeyeon's very honest answer.

"What?!" Taeyeon grumpily snapped after seeing the somehow-annoying-smile on her girlfriend's face.

"We aren't teenagers anymore, Tae." Tiffany said as she pulled the sulking cute girlfriend of her into her embrace, wrapping her arms securely around the petite girl's body before she continued, "We're an adult now. We shouldn't be this clingy and inseparable like those high schoolers who just fell in love. Don't ya think?" Taeyeon nodded her head against Tiffany's shoulder as she hummed half-heartedly.

No matter how much she wants to argue and debate Tiffany's statement, she knows she can't because what Tiffany said was right. She realizes that she was being childish but she really hate the idea of having lesser time to spend with Tiffany. Besides, she already get used to her job as the young CEO's personal assistant slash secretary for two years now. Two years since their sweet reunion, because Taeyeon was studying abroad for years. Those years felt so lonely for Taeyeon because Tiffany wasn't there. They still talked to each other almost every day, but texting, phone calls and video calls can't really curing Taeyeon's longing toward her girlfriend. But Taeyeon know that one day they can meet again, and once that day come, she swore she won't ever leave Tiffany's side again. As possessive as it might sound.

"This is for your own good, love." Tiffany lovingly Taeyeon's silky blonde hair.

"I see your potential, Dad and Uncle Im do too. You can be a greater person if you try to fill in that position. You're young and smart, you have a good attitude and leadership. You won't go anywhere if you stay by my side and be my personal assistant when you actually can do more than that."

"But i already feel so comfortable with my current job."

"Exactly! You get too comfortable with it. It became your comfort zone. You need to step out of it because comfort zone is where dreams die. And as your superior, and most of all, as your girlfriend, i want the best for you. I don't want to kill your potential."

"But Fany, you are my comfort zone. And you, my comfort zone, won't kill my dream because you are also my dream. The sweetest one i could ever dream of." Taeyeon sincerely said.

"God, Kim Taeyeon. I will kiss you right now, senselessly, and you have no right to say no to that." Taeyeon wants to scoff at that but she doesn't get the chance to because Tiffany already smashed her lips hard against hers.

The two shared a long hot passionate kiss, before the two finally parted because of the need to breathe. The two smiled sweetly at each other as they're trying to catch their breaths.

"Gosh, i love you." Tiffany said as she leaned forward and gave Taeyeon another sweet peck on her lips.

"I love you too, Fany. So about the trai--"

"Nope. You'll still go."

 

Better luck next time, Kim Taeyeon.

*****

 

(Later at night)

"Have you packed your clothes for your one week training?" Tiffany asked her girlfriend when they have their daily late night phone call. They just met each other few hours ago, having movie marathon, cuddling non-stop, and yet they're missing each other already when they have to separate.

"Hm, don't worry. I get everything prepared."

"Good then. And i'm sorry i can't drive you to the hotel tomorrow because dad needs me to accompany him to a business event that he and his friends hold." Tiffany apologetically said.

"Ani, it's okay, Fany-ah. It's not like i can't go there by myself. I can always take bus or taxi. No worries, really."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Fine. But you have to call me once you get there."

"Hm. I will, baby."

"Good. Tae, i think i'll go to bed now. You should too."

"Hm, i will. So..see you on Friday?" Taeyeon tentatively stated, or more like asking for a confirmation. The doubt in Taeyeon's voice is not went unnoticed by Tiffany.

"*chuckles* Yes, see you on Friday. You can survive until then, right?"

"Five days without seeing you, yeah that's not a big deal, right? I think i can survive. Well, it's not like i have another choice." Taeyeon mumbled lowly on her last sentence, but Tiffany still can hear it. She can't help but to let out a small laugh, not in a mocking manner but more like as if she's enjoying her girlfriend's cute complaint. Taeyeon never failed to make her feel so loved and special, because Taeyeon loves her in a way that no one else could.

"Yeah, you don't. So behave well, and i'll see you on Friday."

"Hm..." Taeyeon lazily hummed and TIffany knows very well that Taeyeon, her Taeyeon, is not in her best mood right now. And there's no way for Tiffany to let the girl to go to bed with her heavy heart and foul mood.

"Don't frown." Tiffany softly said as she stiffled a yawn.

"I'm not. You better go to sleep now. Goodnight."

"I won't hang up this phone before you smile."

"I'm smiling right now." Taeyeon (obviously) lied.

"Let's switch to video call. I want to see my baby's smile." Tiffany smartly suggest.

"Fany, just go to bed already. I know what you're trying to do but i'm alright. Don't worry. I'll be okay by tomorrow."

"That means you're not okay now. Just turn on your camera and i'll be quick i promise."

"Fine. Done. What now?"

"Aww, see, you're still frowning." Tiffany said once they can see each other's face through the video call.

"..."

"Now now, go lay on your bed, pull up your blanket and hug your kaonashi plushie." Taeyeon is too tired to defy her girlfriend's order so she just obediently following the 'instruction' given to her.

"It smells like you." Taeyeon mumbled as she buried her face deeper against the soft plushie.

"That's because i sprayed my perfume on it the last time i visited you." Tiffany giggled.

"Ah, right." Taeyeon closed her eyes and let Tiffany's melodic voice become the only sound that ring in her ear. Tiffany's voice always like a lullaby for Taeyeon.

"Put your phone down, Tae. Put it beside you but turn the front camera toward you so i still can see you."

"Hm." Taeyeon do as what she told to but she can feel the sleepiness start to consumed her.

"Kkok nae soneul jabgo han goreumssik. Bimil seureobke nae gyeoteuro. I'm falling, babe. I'm falling for you. Falling crazy in love~" Tiffany starts to sing. (Trans: Just hold my hand and walk toward me step by step. Secretly come to my side. I'm falling babe. I'm falling for you. Falling crazy in love~)

*ps: The song Tiffany sings is Jessica's song. Title: 'Falling Crazy in Love'*

Even before Tiffany can sing the whole song, Taeyeon already fall asleep as she snores softly. She looks so peaceful in her sleep, not to mention the small smile on her face. Mission accomplished for Tiffany.

"Good night, my love. Sleep tight. I love you so much." Tiffany said with a smile before she disconnected the video call and try to get some sleeps for herself.

It's always like this for them. Tiffany always put Taeyeon first before herself, and Taeyeon too do the same. The two are so selfless when it comes to one and another. Guess this is one of the reasons as to why the two almost never fight. They did argue and surely bicker a lot. But a serious fight like yelling at each other, having a cold war for days or even worse, throwing things at each other like a mad girl, they never do such things to each others. They just love each other too much.

*****

 

(Sunday's evening)

"Oi, unnie!" Taeyeon just entered the hotel lobby as she drags the small blue suitcase of her when she heard two familiar feminine voices calling out for her,

"Oh, Momo, Tzuyu! Annyeong yeteraa~" Taeyeon turned to their direction and approaching them with a smile. The trio englufed into a quick group hug before the oldest one playfully pushed the two girls away to broke the hug.

"Enough enough. I'm not really a hugger type and you two know it." Taeyeon said with a giggle.

"Eyy, but we are your favorite dongsaengs. Can't we be the exception?" Momo asked with aegyo.

"When? When i said that you two are my favorite dongsaeng?" Taeyeon teased.

"Aish, i should have recorded it with my phone when she said that." Tzuyu sighed while Momo can only weakly nodded her head in agreement.

Taeyeon can't resist it anymore. These two are seriously her favorite dongsaengs slash co-workers. It's amazing how they are going to follow the same training and will get the same promotion later. But it always make Taeyeon feel a bit sad too because after the three of them officially get promoted as the branch manager, the trio have to 'split'. Momo will be the branch manager for Hwang Corp.'s branch in Osaka, while Tzuyu will be in charge for the office in Taipei, and Taeyeon will manage the one in Incheon, replacing Solji who will resign in 3 months because she's going to move to States, following her husband.

"Yes yes, you two are my favorites There i said it.." Taeyeon smiled widely at the two as she's taking turn to ruffling their hairs. But since Taeyeon is shorter than her dongsaengs, she has to tip-toed in order to 'reach' their heads. Momo and Tzuyu are kind enough to bend their body a little so their midget unnie can do what she wants to them. What a good kid!

"Anyway, have you two do the check in?"

"Yup, we already checked in and guess what?" Momo excitedly asked, slightly jumping on her place. Gosh, she's 26 years old this year. She ain't kid no more.

"Your room are next to each other. Duh." Taeyeon flatly said. Sometimes these two are just too easy to predict.

"Eyy, can't you at least pretend like you're exciting to know the answer.." Tuzyu (yet again) sighed in defeat.

"Okay.. WHOAA, WHAT WHAT? TELL ME TELL ME.. TE-TE-TE-TELL ME!" Taeyeon even starts to sing. This time not only Tzuyu, but Momo too have to let out a long sigh as she drags Tzuyu away with her, leaving Taeyeon behind by herself. This unnie can be so embarrassing at times.

"YAAH! Gatji kha! YAH! (wait for me, let's go together!)" Taeyeon slightly shouted from behind but to no avail since the two younger girls keep walking away.

*****

 

Unfortunately Taeyeon's room can't be in the same level with Momo's and Tuzyu's. The two are lucky enough to get their room located right next to each other while Taeyeon has her room on the upper level, one floor above them to be exact.

 

"Rest well, yetera. Don't wake up late tomorrow morning." Taeyeon told them as they bid each other's good night in front of the elevator. Tzuyu and Momo is stepping out when the elevator bring them to the 5th floor, while Taeyeon's room in the 6th.

"Ne, unnie. See you tomorrow. Jalja~" Momo said as she waved goodbye to her unnie.

"Night-night, unnie. Sleep well." Tzuyu following suit.

*****

 

"So, here i am. All alone with me, myself, and i." Taeyeon said as she opened her hotel room's door. She let out a long sigh as she's scanning the room.

It's not that she has any complaint about the hotel room, heck, the room is very big and luxury since this hotel is a five stars hotel but the thing is, Taeyeon is a type of person who can't easily fall asleep in a new place. She knows she surely will have her insomnia back tonight. She also has this paranoia about being alone.

Well, let's just say she's afraid of those 'things' that supposed can't be seen by eyes but we can 'feel' it. Things like ghost and their friends. Since Taeyeon was a little kid, she always like to watch horror movie, but she will feel afraid once the movie ended and ended up sleeping in her parents' room for more less a week long until she can finally forget the images of the scary ghost in the movie and finally sleep back in her own room. She believes in God, but then things like ghosts, demons, their existence is something that Taeyeon can't strictly 'verified'. So believe it or not, Taeyeon thinks they are actually exist, just like how she believes that aliens also exist somewhere in our vast universe.

Taeyeon then quickly locked the door behind her and proceed to changed her clothes. She erased her make up, wash up herself a bit and brush her teeth. She then applied some lotion on her body and night cream on her face before she goes to bed. Surely not before she send a good night message to her beloved girlfriend.

 

My Yeppeunie <3

                                                                                                                                                                   Baby, i'll go to bed now. Good night. I love you :) Good night, love. I love you too, so so much :) Dream of me tonight ;) and do well for your training tomorrow. Hwaitaeng!! :*                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I will. Thank u <3

*****

 

(Training Day 1)

 "Morning, kiddos." Taeyeon said with a stifled yawn as she pulled one of the vacant seat on the square table where Momo and Tzuyu is using right now.

"Whoaa, you look not so good, unnie. You can't sleep last night?" Momo asked as she's munching on her toast. The younger girls can see how Taeyeon's eyes look tired. Taeyeon just silently nodded.

The three currently in the hotel's cafe to have their breakfast. Tzuyu and Momo arrived first before they called Taeyeon to come down too to have her breakfast together with them.

"You two can sleep last night?" Taeyeon asked back. The two girls nodded.

"Lucky you." Taeyeon sighed, envying them for having a good sleep last night, unlike her.

"Unnie, you know you can always come to my room or Momo unnie's room if you feel afraid to sleep alone in your room. We won't mind to share our bed with you." Tzuyu said in concern.

"Afraid? Pft. I'm not, Tzuyu-yah. What am i? A 10 years old girl? It's just i can't easily fall asleep in a new place." Taeyeon lied. There's no way she will admit it out loud, even better in front of her dongsaengs. They surely will make fun of her if Taeyeon told them how she's actually still a kid at heart who easily feel afraid of ghost and their 'friends'. Aside from her dad, it's only Tiffany who know that little secret of hers.

"But thanks for the offer, meimei-ah~ ('little sis' in Mandarin)." Taeyeon added.

"Well, if you say so, unnie." Tzuyu shrugged as she resuming to devouring her food.

Once the trio finished their breakfast, they go to the hotel lobby and wait for the company's driver to come and pick them up.

*****

 

(In the office)

"Annyeonghaseyo, Solji unnie." Taeyeon, Momo and Tzuyu greeted with a deep bow as they see the red-haired girl in all black working attire waiting for them in her office room.

Solji looked up from the papers she read as she heard those familiar voices. Once their eyes meet, her lips automatically curved up into a somehow warm smile as she takes off her glasses and put it on her desk.

"Oh, wasseo? (You guys finally here.) Come in, and take a seat." Solji beckoned them to come forward and take a seat in front of her.

"How are you, Taeyeon-ah?" Solji began once the three soon-to-be-branch manager sit in front of her.

"I'm fine, unnie. I'll be missing you though when you leave Korea and go to States with Jisoo oppa." Taeyeon sadly smiled. She's indeed close with Solji. The two even often go to karaoke together since both of them really like to sing and gifted with amazing voice. 

"Aww, my Taeyeonie. You know you can always come to visit us when you have time. I'll make sure to buy you a lot of delicious foods when you come. Or when you have a business trip to States, even though just for awhile, make sure to spare some time to visit me. Arattji? (You got it?)" Solji patted Taeyeon's hand as she speaks.

"Ne, unnie." Taeyeon nodded affirmatively with a smile.

"Now my Hirai. Ogenki desu ka? (how are you?)" Solji turned her head slightly to look at Momo.

"Watashi wa genki desu, oneechan. (i'm fine, unnie.)" Momo grinned, making her eyes slightly turned into a crescent and showing her perfect white teeth.

"Good. Work hard, Momo-yah. Even though you'll be alone in Osaka, as the only leader in there, i know it might be hard at times, you're going to shouldering a big responsibility, but i know you can do it. If there's anything you want to ask or discuss about, you know you can come to me anytime, and i'll try my best to help you. Geuraeseo (therefore), ganbatte ne!" Solji patted Momo's head softly.

"Now now, last but surely not the least, our long-legged maknae." Solji lifted up her right hand to patted Tzuyu's cheeks lightly and put her hand there to cupped the younger girl's cheek.

Tzuyu can't help but to smiled at the warm gesture of their big unnie who is sadly will leave them soon.

"I know you're still young. Soon to be 24 this year. Right?" Tzuyu nodded.

"I'm just two years older than her. So i'm still young too." Momo butted in.

"Yeah, me too since i'm just a year older than this pabo raccoon." Taeyeon said as she pointed at Momo.

"Fine fine. The three of you are still young while i'll turn to 30 soon in a few months." Solji dramatically sighed while the three just snickered after successfully teasing their unnie.

"Back to the main topic. So Chou Tzuyu, even though you're still young, i see the potential in you so never doubting yourself. People might say whatever they want but don't ever let them to hold you down. You know yourself best so just believe in your ownself. It's true that you still need a lot to learn but no rush. You can learn by doing, step by step before you can finally mastered it. And when things get hard, just remember, ming tian hui gen hao. (Tomorrow will be a better day)"

"Ne, unnie. xie-xie~"

After the sister-talk they had, Solji sent the trio out of her room because they're going to start the training with their tutor. Solji will have her session too with the trio later.

 *****

 

(Later at night..)

Taeyeon is lazily pressing the remote control in her hand as she keeps switching from one tv channel to another, found nothing interesting enough to watch.

But when a horror movie appear on the screen, Taeyeon immediately turned off the TV and tossing the remote controller away. She then decided to just playing some music from her phone instead to kill the silence.

What a boring night. And she knows she will have another sleepless night tonight. She wants to go to Momo or Tzuyu room but she knows that the two need to have their rest too after a packed training they had today. They needs to recharge their energy and also resting their mind since the training just began today, they still have more days to go. It's surely tiring for them but they know this training will be useful for their future career especially after they officially get promoted as branch manager in their respective area.

Taeyeon's mind as always wander back to Tiffany in the end. Two days without seeing the latter and yet Taeyeon already missing Tiffany so much.

And just like a cue, Taeyeon's phone ringing, indicating there's a new incoming call.

Taeyeon's gloomy face vanished and a wide smile appears on her face after she sees the caller ID.

"Babyyyy~" Taeyeon called out with her high pitched voice after she pressed the green button on her phone screen to answer the call. She rarely using aegyo but with Tiffany, it's just come off naturally.

"*chuckles* missed me already?"

"What? Of course, not." Taeyeon sarcastically said which earning another set of giggles coming from Tiffany.

"So how was your first day?" Tiffany asked.

"Tiring. It feels like i go back to my university life. Those training sessions are more like classes to me. But instead of having lecturers, we have tutors. Same thing for me. We even have project that we need to present in front of the others."

"I see. But you can cope with it well, right?"

"Yeah, at least for now."

"Yaaah~" Tiffany softly rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter