It won't end

Hot 'n Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My plane is just landed safely in the JFK international aiport around 20 minutes ago and right now i'm queueing for the passport stamping.

The flight was so tiring, and all i can do is just thinking of Tiffany.

I'll try to sleep just so i can stop thinking about her even just for awhile but when i wake up, i'll think about her all over again. I missed her so much.

It's just around 16 hours since the last time i saw her. She send me off up to the front of her house. She really didn't want to send me away to the airport. I thought she's going to cry or at least shed some tears when she saw me today. But no, guess i'm wrong. She does looks sad and quieter than her normal self but she didn't cry much to my surprised. But maybe she just trying to be strong in front of me so i won't get worry too much about her. But in whatever way, i'll still worry about her. *sigh*

Now i'm waiting for the taxi to send me to the Madison Univesity. I'm going to arrange some matters and submit some documents needed to their administration office and after that i have to stay at the hotel that they have provided for me for 2 days before i finally could finalize all of the administrative thingy, officially become the student of the Madison University and move in to their dormitory.

Suddenly i feel a familiar sweet scent arousing my nose. God, i must be start to losing my mind. I missed her so much 'till it makes me start to hallucinating like this. I even can smell her sweet scent right now. I must be crazy.

"Excuse me, Miss.." said someone next to me. What the hell? I even start to hearing things now. How could i hear her voice? How come everyone's voice start to sounds similar with her low husky y voice? Get a grip Kim Taeyeon! Get a grip! Before you're really losing your sanity. It's just your first day, and you already losing your mind??!

I turn to my side to see the latter that just calling for me. As soon as i see the latter, i almost popped my eyes out if that even possible, and open my mouth in agape. Noway! I mean yesway! But it can't be happening! Do my eyes start to playing trick on me too? But she looks so damn real.

"Ti-Ti.. Tiffany??" I must be look like a retard right now with the stuttering and stuff. Even this imaginary or maybe real Tiffany had burst out laughing in front of me.

"Yah! It's really you? Fany-ah?" I speak cautiously as i try to poking her arm with my index finger just to make sure that she's real and not just my imagination or something 

"Yes, it's me Taetae. Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, your one and only girlfriend." She said while showing me her beautiful eyesmile

"B-but? H-how? How could you...??"

"Actually i just want to surprised you. I already prepare a ticket in the same day and in the same flight with yours. But i do it secretly. That's why i can't send you away to the airport today because i want to give you a little surprise. Jajann!!" She grinned widely

"But Tiff, i don't understand. I thought you can't... let me make it clear first. So you will stay with me? How about your dad and the company in Korea?" I asked confusedly. Don't get me wrong, i do feel so happy for having her here with me, but how about her dad and the company that she has to manage? Is this really okay for her to leave like this just so she can be with me here in US?

"I hope i could stay with you, Tae but sadly i can't. I'll just stay here for 2 days. I told my dad that you're going to need my help since it's your first time going to America, all alone by yourself and your english is not that fluent either. Wait, don't argue me just yet!" She speaks hastily when she saw me open my mouth trying to protest.

"I'm sorry i lied, i know your english is all good and fine but i have to make as many as possible excuses for him to letting me go to accompany you even just for 2 days. Even if it's just for few more hours, i'll do anything that i could just so i could have more time to spend with you." Hearing that my heart instantly melt down. I'm so lucky for having this sweet girl as my girlfriend, so lucky to be able to call her as mine.

"Thanks, Fany-ah. Thank you so much for your concern, for your effort, and for your love. You never fail to make me fall for you deeper and deeper as times go by. I love you." I said sincerely. I'm so touched with her thoughtful sweet act.

"The pleasure is mine, Tae. And i love you too." She said and leaning in to give me a lingering kiss on my lips. It makes my eyes gets widened in surprised. When she finally leaned away, I immediately look around me to see if there's someone who's saw us kissing. Two girls kissing on the lips! Later i heard her light chuckle.

"Relax, Tae. Right now we're not in Korea, remember? We're in US, a place where we can show our love, our relationship freely." She smiled happily. Seeing that i also smile, and pull her into my embrace. We're just standing there hugging each other, enjoying the warmth from each other's bodies. In here, no one will look at us weirdly. No one will look at us with a judgy meanie look. No one will think that we're both not normal. Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter