Day 16

Hot 'n Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(day 15)

"You're at least owe me an explanation, don't you think? Like why you yelled at me for no clear reason."

Few seconds have passed and i'm still waiting for her answer. At first she tried to open , but no word came out. It feels like years before before she finally open up and speak..

"I don't know." what??

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked confusedly

"I don't know, Tae." She said weakly

"You don't know about what?"

"I don't know why i'm acting like that. You know, when i suddenly snapped at you few days ago. I feel weird, Taeyeon-ah. These days i feel like i'm not the same me anymore. And i don't know why. I'm sorry for my sudden outburst. I'm really sorry.." she said while hanging her head low and avoiding my eyes.

"Hey.." i said while reaching for her hand to hold. Once she felt my hand holding her, she finally looking up to me with her sad eyes.

"It's okay. I told you, i forgive you. And stop saying sorry. Or else i'm going to tape your mouth or something." I playfully said and i got a light smack on my shoulder in return from her.

"Maybe it's just your mood swing. We're both girl, so i know how moody a girl could be especially in their period." I smile a little and tapping her hands lightly few time to reassuring her.

"Besides, believe it or not, i also feel weird about myself lately. Like something changing in me and i don't even know it's for the good or the bad. So relax.." I immediately add

"Thanks, Tae.." she said and give me a quick hug. I was still in daze when she let go. My surprised face must be so damn freaking ugly because it makes her laughing now.

"Yah!" I protest

"Haha.. sorry.." she tried so hard to stifle her laugh

"Now please let me go back to sleep. I have a morning class tomorrow. Anyway, are you going to need me tomorrow?"

"Hmm.. maybe. But for the exact time, i'll inform you tomorrow."

"Okay, boss. Now please go." I said nonchalantly

"Yah! How dare you shooing me out? I'm your boss."

"But Tiff, we're friends right?" She thinks for awhile before she finally nods.

"Great! Now i'm asking you to leave as a friend, not as your employee." I smirk victoriously at her

"Haish.. such a sly fox." She mumbled under her breath but i still could hear it.

"Nah, i'm not a fox, missy. I'm a beautiful girl." I playfully retort

"Whatever.. now i'll leave." She starts to get up from my bed and get ready to leave.

"Good night, fany-ah." I said before she reach the door.

"G'night." She replied without looking at me, and leave.

 

********************

(day 16)

I was stuffing my books into my bag when my phone suddenly ringing loudly. I look at the caller ID and smile.

"Speak.." i said and keep my tone flat, don't want her to find any cheerfulness in my voice.

"Manner, Kim. Manner." She scolds me and it makes me grin because i know she's not really scolding me actually. This is us. Acting all cold, annoying and indifferent at times, but deep down inside we both know that we are care about each other.

"Okay, let me try it again. Good morning, Miss Tiffany Hwang. What can i do for you?"

"Dwaesseo! (Forget it!). Neo jigeum eodiya? (Where are you now?)"

"On my way back home. Wae?"

"Cartoon or action?" She suddenly asked me out of the blue and ignoring my question

"Huh? Why you're answering my question with another question?"

"Just answer it, Tae. Cartoon or action?"

"Neo mwohaneun geoya jigeum? (What are you trying to do right now?"

"Just. Answer. Kim." She demands with her scary bossy tone that used to scared me but not anymore.

"Aish.. arasseo! Cartoon. There. Happy?"

"Hm.. not really. Okay then. See you at home!" She said and hung up the phone without even waiting for my reply

"Aish seriously this girl.."

 

********************

"I'm back." I said when i open the main door and try to take off my shoes. But before i could, i feel someone forcefully dragging me out of the house.

"Yah yah.." i protest but the latter keep dragging me with her

"Just follow me, Kim." Yes, it's my boss who's dragging me out when i just arrived.

"Where are we going?" I asked once we're inside the car.

"Starry Mall in Gangnam."

"Okay. But really Tiff, you can at least let me change my clothes first or something." I complaint as i driving away

"We can't be late, Tae." She sighed

"Late? For?"

"Movie."

"Eh? Movie?"

"Stop asking and just drive." She commands

"Yes, Madam." I said with my sarcastic tone and she just rolled her eyes in return.

 

********************

(Inside the mall)

"Seriously, what are we doing here, fany-ah?"

"I want to watch a movie."

"Then why dragging me too?"

"I'll treat you today. Lunch and movie ticket all will be on me. All you have to so is following me, and enjoy the day."

"Eh? Are you serious? For what occasion?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter