Beautiful Goodbye

Hot 'n Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah sorry, i haven't properly introducing myself to you. My name is Siwon, Choi Siwon. And i'm Stephanie's fiance."

"WHAT??" no, it wasn't my voice even though i almost yelled the same thing out of shocked. I do get shocked with Siwon's statement but really, that voice is not belong to me. And i know very well whose voice it is.

"Don't listen to him, Tae. He's crazy." Out of nowhere, Tiffany suddenly appear from behind me. She walks to my side and hugs my left arm as she speaks to this Siwon guy.

"Yah oppa! Your joke is seriously not funny. So please stop it." She said while rolling her eyes and Siwon just chuckled. Wait, what?? So he's just joking? What the hell! I almost got a heart attack because of his stupid joke.

"Hi Steph. Can i at least get a hug? Don't you missed me?" Siwon said while winking at my girl much to my dislike. What a flirt! But i can't do anything since Mr Hwang is also with us right now. You have to behave, Taeyeon-ah. I reminded myself.

"Uh.. honestly, no. I don't really missed you, oppa. But i do missed your sister. Where is Sooyoungie? You didn't come with her?"

"Ehem!" I fake a cough just to remind my so called girlfriend to realizing my presence. I feel so awkward to be in the middle of their conversation which i don't even understand any single thing about it. I feel like left behind. So i better excuse myself.

"I think i have to excuse myself. Going to make a breakfast." I inform the 3 people in the living room.

"Wait Tae. I'll help you." Tiffany said after she's grabbing my hand to stopping me

"Uh.. i'm fine, Tiff. You have a guest. You better stay here and accompany him." I said while trying so hard to control my expression. I feel like burning on the inside. Is this what jealousy feels like? Ugh! It !

"But Tae.." i cut her off and slowly pulling my hand out of her grip

"It's okay.. We'll talk later." I said or more like whispering to her on my last sentence, hoping that only her who could hear it.

"Okay." She finally said in defeat.

********************

 

(30 minutes later in the kitchen)

I was still busy preparing the breakfast for Tiffany and i plus Mr Hwang and his guest when i suddenly feel a pair of slender arms hugging me from behind. I would totally got freaked out if i didn't recognizing the latter. This sweet scent is only belong to her, so i soon feel relax in her embrace. I just feel a little bit worry that someone might see us. I don't want to make people in this house to become suspicious of us. But it is a normal thing for a girl to do lot of skinship with her friend which happen to be a girl too, right? So seeing Tiffany back hugging me like this won't cause any suspicion, right? I keep talking to myself like a fool.

"Taetae.." she said with a lot of aegyo, even calling me with a nickname like that.

"What?" I said rather coldly. Still hating the thought of this Siwon guy flirting with her earlier.

"Are you mad?"

"No. Why would i?" I said nonchalantly or you can say acting to look as if i'm indifferent about it.

"I don't know. You tell me."

"I'm not mad, Tiff." I lied.

"Hm.. i believe you're not " she said with a hint of sarcasticness in it.

"Yes, you should."

"Then, are you jealous?"

"Of what?" I try to play dumb.

"Of me and Siwon oppa."

"No, i'm not." She smiled and releasing her hug on me. Instead she's quicky scanning, looking around us, and after she's sure that no one could see us right now, she quickly lean in and give me a peck on the corner of my lips.

"You're so cute when you ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter