chappie~ 6

It Was You

"Kris. Tao and Yi's here." Yixing said excitedly as soon as he opened the door of Kris' office.

"Oh~ they came to visit me?" he stood up and walked to Yixing so they can go together.

"Yeah. I'm asking Tao what he wants to eat but he said he's only here because Yi wanted to see you, not to eat."

"And Yi?"

"I gave her cake. You know. .. I recognized the shirt that Tao is wearing. I gave that to you your last birthday." he said smiling. "Did you give it to him?"

"Yes. He only had a few clothes, I gave him new ones but he won't wear it." Kris shrugs.

"Let me tell you something cool." Yixing said while showing his dimples.

"What?"

"It suits him better that you do." he pats the tallers shoulder then walked out.

Kris shook his head, he cannot believe Yixing would say that to him. Of all the people Yixing and Luhan knows best that he hates it when someone is saying his clothes doesn't suit him, it's his complex.

Kris saw Tao feeding Yi on the table just beside the counter. Tao saw him, the younger smiled which he returned with a smile too. Yi called out to him so he comically walked to them to make his daughter laugh. Tao laughed too, and actually, he wanted to laugh himself. A big guy like him being dork in front of his daughter is kind of weird, in his own perspective.

"Hello there Yi~ what brings you here?" he kneeled in front of the little girl who suddenly jumped to her papa's arms.

"FanFan!! This!!!" Yi gave Kris a paper. It was actually a brochure to an amusement park.

"You want to go here?" he asked, Yi nods.

"She threatened me she'll cry if I don't take her here, to you. I'm sorry.. ..I know you're busy. ..and. .."

"Tao'er~ it's okay." he smiled to assure the younger. "I'll take a day off tomorrow, let's go to the amusement park." he smiled at Yi who cheered, hugged him and gave him a super sweet kiss on his cheek.

"amusement park?" Luhan suddenly said behind him. Kris thought his best friend will be against it since he'll be the one in-charge again but.. . "Take me with you! I want to go too!!!"

"What?" Kris asked surprised. "I thought you're.. ."

"I don't care what you just thought! Take me with you Kris~~~!!! PleeeaaSsseeee!!!" he shook his best friend's shoulders.

"Oh My God Luhan! Okay fine! Stop shaking me!!"

"OMG! YES!!! I'LL GO TELL YIXING WE'LL GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK TOMORROW!!"

"Wait? Yixing's coming too? Who'll be left in here?" Kris asked but LuHan is not there anymore. He sighed at how excited the other is.

"Kris. I'll take care of things in here." Xiumin volunteered with a smile.

"Please do. LuHan is a kid sometimes." he stood up to pat Xiumin's shoulder as a thank you.

"You mean always?" Chen added from the sides. Xiumin, Kris and Tao only smiled at his statement.

Kris took Yi to his office with Tao following behind them. When they're already on his office he looked at Tao who's wearing his shirt. Well~ it really does suit him so he won't argue with Yixing.

"Tao. Where'd Yi get the brochure?" he asked curiously.

"it's in the mailbox. I don't know who put it there." he answered.

"mm~ I see." he nods.

While Kris is playing with Yi, Tao's phone suddenly rang. He excused himself since he's not doing anything and just standing there. He went out of the office and answered the phone. Yi suddenly pouted while looking at Tao who just closed the door.

"What is it Yi?" he asked his daughter.

"TaoTao's phone is loud. It always rings." she said as she angrily pat her stuff toy.

"Do you know who's calling him?" Yi nods.

"It's a guy. Se. ...Se. ..Hun?" she tried hard to say the name.

"SeHun?" Kris helped.

"Sehun!" Yi nods frantically.

"Mm~ it's the first time I heard that name. I only know his friends that are named Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I wonder who's that?" Kris asked Yi who shrugs her shoulders too.

After a while, Tao came back to the office with a smile. He played with Yi while Kris is busy doing something on his laptop. Or more like busy searching on his Weibo to see if there's a guy named Sehun. He didn't find anyone so he's frustrated. He stared at Tao who looked back at him.

"What is it gege~?" he asked.

"Tao'er~ come here." the younger walked to him and sits on the chair that was in front Kris' table. "Yi said something to me.. ."

"What is it?" he asked nervously.

"She said something about a guy named Sehun? Who's that?"

"Ah! hunnie! He's a regular at the bar. Seems like he was so worried when he got the news about me suddenly leaving. When I contacted Baekhyun, he gave my number to him."

"And.. .he's always been calling you since then?" Kris asked with a frown.

"Not always. ..just sometimes when he's not busy." he blushed. "D. ..don't worry gege~ I'm not answering his calls when I'm busy taking care of Yi so. .."

"It's not that Tao'er. ..I asked because I'm curious. That's all. I only heard about Chanyeol and Baekhyun so I wanted to know who is this Sehun guy. Just.. .just don't get too close to him okay? Yi is jealous." seems like Yi heard them.

"I'm not~! You are FanFan!" she yelled with a blush from the other side of the room.

They know she's just shy so he's using his papa to hide it. But still, hearing Kris is the one who's jealous still made Tao happy. He was clueless why, he's just, happy. Kris on the other hand suddenly felt the rush of cold sweat, tingling on his fingertips. He cannot look in Tao' eyes. It might be a reversed psychology from Yi, but they both admitted to themselves that they kinda took it seriously and it's working.

 

-//-

 

The next day, Kris, Yi, Tao, Luhan and Yixing went to the amusement park. Yi is so cheerful, so does Luhan and Yixing who reverts back to their childhood. Tao's excited too but he looks like he was forcing himself not to be as childish as Luhan and Yixing because people are starting to look at them. The kids, Yixing and Luhan is holding Yi's hand from side to side while Tao and Kris are just following from behind with a smile. The three kids suddenly went to ride something, Kris and Tao was suddenly left alone.

Tao took out his phone to take a picture of Yi, Kris did the same after seeing the younger doing it. While the three is having lots of fun, Kris and Tao is just chatting with their drinks while trailing behind them. Kris asked Tao if he wanted to ride something but he said he doesn't like rides because everything looks dizzying and it'll be a trouble if he felt dizzy. He told Kris he can join Yi, Luhan and Yixing but the older said just like him, he's not fond of the dizzying rides.

"Gege~ do you mind if I ask you something?" Tao asked while they're sitting, waiting for Yi and the two man-child that's riding the Ferris wheel.

"What is it?"

"Promise me you won't get angry first." he made sure.

"I promise." Kris ruffled his hair.

"Where is Yi's mom?" he asked carefully. Kris' aura suddenly changed but he did his best to not to lose his smile. He doesn't want Tao to think he's still bitter about things.

"She left me and Yi for another man." he said as he look down.

"Oh~" he said awkwardly. A minute of silence passed before Tao talked again. "Then. ..why don't get yourself another wife? Do you still love her?" Kris suddenly shoot him a very sharp look. ". ..I. .You. ..don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"I can't say I don't love her anymore but I also can't say that I still love her. It's really complicated, maybe I still love her but . ..not the way I loved her back then.. .I hurt her first so she hurts me back. It was fine to me but. ..I just can't believe she cut all ties with me and she doesn't even care about Yi. She never once called or texted me to ask how her daughter is."

"Maybe it's best if you find yourself another wife gege~. ..I'll tell you a secret okay?"

"Okay ...?"

"Yi asked me why she doesn't have a mother one time when we're watching some cartoons on the tv. She asked why everyone has a mother and a father but she only has a father."

"She asked that?" he asked. Tao nods at him. He felt so broken hearted and hurt and all sorts of negative feelings that he never felt before. He thought he was enough for Yi and he thought his daughter would never ask anything about her mother since she grew up without even seeing her.

"Gege~.. ."

".. ...... I, don't know what to say." he admitted. "I never once thought that she'll ask that."

"She's a good kid gege~ and she's smart. You should've known that sooner or later she'll ask. Maybe you should really get yourself a new wife. Someone who cares, someone who will love you even if you make mistakes, someone who will accept both you and Yi, someone who wouldn't give up on you no matter what. And of course someone who would love you and Yi for the rest of her life."

"You make it sound so easy Tao. And, I don't think that's necessary. I'm happy just the way it is. As you said, Yi is a smart kid and I believe she'll understand if I explain why she doesn't have a mother like other kids. I'll only make someone my wife if I truly love her."

"Mm~ I see." Tao stood up and stretched his arms.

"Well~ I'm just worried for Yi so I said all that. You're still the boss." he said with a radiant smile.

"It'll take another conversation before they go down on that thing." Kris said as he look up. "Sit down Tao. I answered your questions so now it's your turn to answer mine."

"What question?" he asked as he sits right back down. "You? What about you? Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Me?" Kris nods. "Well. I think girls are troublesome. I don't want to get involve with them." he admitted.

"Wait. Are you telling me you hate women?"

"Not hate. Just. .., I don't want to be in a relationship with a girl."

"Wait again! Are you telling me now that you're gay?" he asked surprised.

"Are. ...Are you bothered by it?"

Hahaha.. ..awkward~. Can Kris just walk away? He regretted asking about Tao. Maybe it was better if he didn't ask, if he let Tao walk away after asking about him. It's not like he hate gays or anything but, knowing Tao is gay, he'll admit it, it was kind of awkward. So awkward.

"Not really~" he said while avoiding Tao's eyes.

"D.. .Don't worry gege~ . ..you're not my type and no one in the restaurant is my type so you're safe. And even if you are my type you don't have to worry, I'm not like the other gays who gets a while seeing their crush's . Please don't avoid me after knowing I am gay."

"I'm not going to avoid you Tao. Luhan and Yixing are a couple too and I don't mind. It's just that, we've been together for too long that when they started shooting each other love glances I know that they're about to be lovers. They never once came to me and tell me they're gay because I figured it all out. This is the first time that I had a conversation about this."

"I'm sorry. .."

"For what?"

"Maybe I shouldn't have come out to the closet. Now we'll be awkward." he looked down as he was feeling down.

"We won't. Come on!" he stood up and pulled Tao's hand. "they're already here." he pointed at the three kids. Yi ran to Kris.

"FanFan~!!! Hungry~!!!" she whined.

"We're hungry too!" Luhan held Yixing's hand and raised it together like a kid.

"Kris~~~ treat us~!!!"

"Are you a kid?" Kris laughed.

"We're kids today. Lulu~ is cute after all." Yixing commented.

"You're cute too XingXing~" they giggled together.

"You guys are disgustingly cute!" Kris gave them a face. "Come on! Let's eat."

Kris smiled to Tao as he pulls him too. He was carrying Yi while pulling Tao using his free hand. Yixing and Luhan made teasing sounds as they walk, Tao even blushed. But Kris is happy, now he's not regretting that he asked. Tao is cute when he's flustered. Kris becomes overly sweet to him the whole day.

He loves teasing Tao now, for the second time, he'll say it, he's cute when he's flustered. Yixing and Luhan's a , they told Yi that Tao is her new mommy so she better call him, mama. Yi got angry at them though~ she said Tao is not her mama, he's her fiancé.

Tao on the other hand kinda likes the attention Kris is giving him. It's like, he's suddenly sweet to him because he thinks he hurts his feelings earlier. Tao likes the assurance that the older is giving him. He told himself that the older is just naturally kind and he shouldn't think anything more about his kindness. He cannot fall in-love with Kris.

"TaoTao~~!!!" Yi interrupted his thoughts. "You okay?" she asked.

"Ah~ yes. What is it?"

"Panda!" Yi pointed at the souvenir shop that is full of Panda stuff toys.

"You want one?" Yi nods."Come on then. Let's buy one." he said then they walked together.

"Where are you going?" Kris asked when he saw Tao and Yi walking the other way. They didn't hear him so he just followed them.

Tao entered the store with a cheerful Yi. She immediately ran to the biggest panda stuff toy she saw. It was cute because Tao did the same. When the girl on the cashier glared at them they both stood up like good kids. Tao carried the stuff toy and put it on the counter and pay for it. Kris gave him the money so he can use it on himself not on Yi.

"Let's put it in the car first okay?" Tao said as he carry the stuff toy that was bigger than him. That was the biggest on all of Yi's panda collection.

"Tao~" Kris sighs. "Why didn't you call me? I'll give you back your money."

"No~! It's okay gege~! It's my gift for Yi."

"But your money.. .."

"I don't have anything to use it for and I still have last months salary. You're seriously giving me too much gege~" Kris suddenly captured both of Tao's cheek then shook his head with a cute face.

"Buy something for yourself!!!" he continued to shook his head. Yi laughed at them.

"Cute~" Yi said as she squeal. Kris finally let go of Tao's face.

"Come here~! You too!!" Kris did the same to Yi. Tao took out his phone and took a picture of them.

"You guys seriously looks like a family. Yi~ I think your papa will be your love rival." Luhan said.

"No~~~~!!!! TaoTao is mine! He'll only marry Yi~! FanFan can have uncle XingXing."

"Oho~! That's a BIG NO Yi~ Uncle XingXing is Uncle Lulu's property. He's already mine!" Yixing is usually dazed and staring into space but after Luhan made a declaration of love, he blushed like a mad man.

"Oh~" Yi looked at Yixing who looked somewhere else. ". ..then~ I'll share TaoTao with Fanfan." she said in defeat.

"Yes. That's right Princess~ share TaoTao with me." Kris said smiling. They went home after a while.

Yi fell asleep on Tao's lap on their way home. LuHan and Yixing on the back seat was being squished by the big Panda Stuff Toy that Tao bought for the little girl. Yixing and Luhan decided to check the restaurant first before going home. Kris took them there but he, himself didn't get out of the car. When they reached the house, Kris was so surprised when he saw his mom entering the front door.

He told Tao to carry Yi and he immediately came inside the house to see his mom. When he saw her, he hugged her and said he missed her a lot. She gave Kris a gift that was supposed to be for his birthday. When Tao saw her, he politely greeted her too. Yi is on his arms so he said goodbye for a while so he can put Yi to bed. Tao made sure Yi will be comfortable. Seems like she won't be lonely at nights anymore because her granny is there now to keep her company at night.

Months before, when Tao just came to the house, he saw how close Yi is to her grandmother. They're basically doing everything from the toothbrush to morning to storytelling at night. Kris' mom is so kind, no wonder Kris is the same. After a while Kris came to the room too. He kissed Yi's forehead, whispered 'Good Night' & 'I love You' before looking at him.

"Mom has a gift for you. Come on." he said as he lead Tao out of the room.

"But.. ."

"Just accept it. You'll break her heart if you say no to her." Kris pats his back.

"O. ..kay then. .if you say so."

Kris' mom smiled when she saw Kris entering the kitchen with Tao. She took one paper bag on the floor and put it on the table with a smile. The gold Gucci that was scribbled on the paper bag was shining brightly on Tao's eyes. He wished it's just the paper bag because it'll really be too much if she gave him something from that expensive brand.

"Grannie~ has something for you~" she said. The way she speaks is so comfortable already and Tao likes it. Like they already knew each other for so long, it was nice.

"You don't need to . .." Kris nudged him.

"He means he'll love to see what you bought for him."

"Oh~ here. See it for yourself." she pushed the paper bag to Tao. It was a perfume, from Gucci. "You look like a Gucci kind of guy so I immediately thought of you when I smelled that." she said.

"Thank you. ..so much. I. ..I don't have anything I can give you back." he said shyly.

"Oh~ you don't have to." she smiled. "But if you're bothered by it. Why don't you cook for me? I'm famished." she said as she fans herself dramatically. Tao smiled to her.

He starts cooking a few minutes later. Kris and his mom were talking about Yi and how she was so into Tao now. She just laughed at his son's silliness while telling the story and she just laugh at how cute her granddaughter is. When he's done cooking, the three of them ate together. She said she doesn't like eating alone so they two guys had no choice but to join her. After the dinner she said good bye and went to Yi's room to rest.

Tao and Kris was left in the kitchen. Tao is washing the dishes while Kris is just watching him. He told the older that the can go to his own room if he wants but the other said he'll accompany him and wait for him to finish. After washing the dishes. Kris accompanied Tao to his room.

"Gege~ Why are you inside of my room?" Tao asked when Kris didn't leave and just sits on his bed after a minute, or so.

"I just want to hang around here. Don't mind me."

"How can I not mind you?" Tao asked.

"Just don't." he said. "Open the AC. It's hot." he ordered.

"About that.. .the aircon is broken gege~" Tao made a cute face. "It stopped working ages ago."

"What? Why didn't you say anything?"

"You're busy."

"And you've been sleeping here the whole time without an aircon?"

"I'm opening the window."

"You'll get cold." Kris frowned. "I'll get it fixed first thing tomorrow. For now, let's go to my room." it was clearly an order.

"I'll be fine here gege~. You go." Tao refused.

"Ha!" Kris sarcastically said. "As if I'll let you sleep here. You've suffered enough. Now let's go to my room."

Before Tao knew it, he's was already getting pulled by Kris. He was intending to grab his own pillow at least but Kris stopped him. He still convinced Kris that he'll be fine on his own room but the older didn't even bother listening to him.

"I know I said sorry to you last time when I forced you to sleep with me and Yi but. ...I won't apologize this time. It's your fault for not saying anything about your AC being broken. Whether you like it or not. You're sleeping here."

"Gege~ did you forget I'm gay? Are you not bothered by it?"

"Do I have to?" Tao shook his head. "That's right. I don't have to. You know Tao, even if I do know you're gay. Somehow, you look like the guy who wouldn't be able to do anything if you're with someone you like. You look like the type that's just going to keep quiet and watch every move your crush is gonna do."

"Let's stop talking about it gege~" Tao said blushing.

"No wait. There's a fitting word for it. .." Kris thinks. "Ah! I know!! Submissive! That's right! You're the submissive type."

"Ge~!!" Tao pouted.

"Okay fine. I'll stop." he chuckled. "Go wash your face Tao. Let's sleep."

"I'll sleep on the couch." he stubbornly said.

"NO! We'll sleep on the bed together. It's big and comfortable." he pushed Tao to the bathroom that's inside the room. "Now go!"

The younger entered the bathroom while shaking his head. He doesn't know why Kris is so persistent. Doesn't he know that he's starting to fall in-love with him? Tao is so frustrated that he wanted to scream inside the bathroom. But he knows he can't do that so he washed his face and grabbed the towel before going out. When he dies get out, Kris is already lying on the bed wearing his pajamas. He's wearing glasses and holding a book while literally looking like he's half asleep. The book is falling out of his big hands too. When he laughed the older looked at him before laughing a little too.

"Just go to sleep gege~"

"I was about to. I'm just waiting for you to ask which side are you comfortable." he smiled.

"beside the wall. I'm used to that." Kris immediately moved his big body near the edge of the bed then he invites Tao. "Don't blame me if you fall."

"I won't fall." he assured him. While Tao is trying to make himself comfortable Kris' phone suddenly rang. The older just looked at it as if he's not sure whether to answer or not to answer.

"You're not gonna answer?" Tao asked.

"The number is not registered."

"Then answer. It might be someone you know having an emergency." Kris nods to him.

"Hello? Who's this?" he asked. "Hello?" Kris repeated when no one answered. "I'll hang up." Kris said.

"Wait!" the girl on the other line finally talked. "YiFan."

"May I know who is this?" Kris asked again. Tao is just watching as the older frowns.

"Xie...... It's Xie." Tao witnessed how Kris' face suddenly looked like he just saw hell. He was frowning too much that his eyebrows is reaching each other's end. He looks surprised too and looks like he cannot believe who is calling him at that ungodly hour.

"What do you want?" he asked calmly.

"I. ...I want to see Yi~ I miss her." it almost sounded like a whisper.

"You miss her? You left and cut all contacts with me for so long Xie. Yi~ grew up without even asking who is her mother. She doesn't know you." Tao suddenly felt out of place. He shouldn't have listen to them but, what can he do right? He's stuck there and it would be more awkward if he goes out of the room.

"Then tell her about me! She's my daughter too YiFan!" she cried.

"Stop calling my name! And you're not her mother anymore! That day when you chose your other man and left me and Yi. IT WAS CLEAR THAT YOU CHOSE THAT ING BASTARD OVER US! DON'T CALL AGAIN!"

Kris angrily threw his phone to the couch on the other end of the room. Tao wants to get eaten by the bed or just get out of there. He was suddenly scared of Kris. The older never once looked that angry before and he was scared that the older might pour his anger on him. He was scared just like he was scared when his uncle looked the door of the locker room and tried to him.

"Tao. ..don't tell mom or Yi anything about this okay?" Tao nods. "I'm sorry you had to witness that." he said calmly. Kris doesn't know how glad Tao is that he doesn't look like a monster that's ready to kill anymore.

"I. ..It's okay."

"Let's sleep."

"O...okay. .."

The older lied down so he did the same. He shifted the other way so he doesn't have to look at Kris. He felt Kris did the same but after a while lied on his back and stared to the ceiling. It's amazing how Tao can feel every move that Kris is doing. After an hour Tao is still awake. Kris is not moving anymore so he guessed he was asleep. He shifted carefully and gently to see if the older is really asleep. Before he could completely shift to look at him. He suddenly talked.

"Tao~ are you asleep?" he asked. Tao turned around and look at Kris. "Are you asleep or did I wake you up?" he turned to look at Tao too then he asked again.

"I'm awake." he slightly smiled.

"I'm so cruel right?" he looks so sad. "I shouldn't have said that to Xie. She's right. She's still Yi's mother."

"It's natural gege~ you're angry so you said that. It'll be fine if you talk to her if she calls again right?"

"But I don't want to talk to her."

"You have to. You can't avoid her forever Kris ge~."

"I'm scared Tao. I'm scared that she'll take Yi away from me. I don't want that to happen. I'll die if I lost Yi. .."

"Gege~ Yi loves you so much so I'm sure she won't leave you. Let me tell you something that happened a few days ago...I told you she asked about why she doesn't have a mother right? After that.. ." Kris looked at him, at his eyes. ". ..she told me it's okay if she doesn't have a mother because she has you. She said she will still choose you no matter what happen."

"She said that?"

"She does. She just said it randomly while we're playing." Tao smiled remembering how surprised he is when Yi said that.

"She's so smart. She did the right choice." he smiled too.

"You just have to trust Yi's love for you gege~." he pats his head, the older laughed at the action.

"Thank you Tao. It's good I talked to you."

"It's nothing gege~ compared to everything you've done for me. My words are nothing."

"It's not nothing Tao." he ruffled his hair. "I know what I'm about to ask is kind of weird and it might bother you... ."

"It won't. I promise. ..just ask me anything gege~. I'll be fine as long as it's not illegal." he laughed.

"It's not illegal but it might make you blush.. ." Tao looked clueless at him. "Can you hug me?. .." Tao didn't say anything, he's still frowning while trying to figure Kris out. ". ..I mean~ can we cuddle tonight? Like, can you hug me and can I hug you back?"

"Wha.. .why? All of a sudden?"

"I feel sad that's all. Can't we? We're friends right? Can't you comfort me?"

"Bu. ...but.. ."

"Please Tao? I'm not the same as your uncle. I promise I won't do anything. We're just going to hug." Tao didn't say anything, just blushed so hard while still looking at Kris as if reading what is he thinking through his eyes. "No?" Kris said when Tao still didn't talk after a while.

"J. ..just for tonight then." Tao suddenly said when he was about to turn around.

"You sure? I'm not forcing you am I?"

"No. ...I. ..I'll be fine.. ." Kris smiled to him as he gets closer. He took one deep breathe when Kris is just an inch away from him.

"Thank you Tao. Please bear with me." he said then he hugged the younger.

Tao felt how his own heart almost jumped out of his chest. He tried his best to think something else to make it stop from beating so loud and fast but nothing worked. He stayed still as the older pulls him more closer and hugs him tighter. It was a first time for him. First time someone hugged him like he loves him and he means it and Tao swears it was the most embarrassing but also the most perfect moment in his life.

"Tao~ hug me back please. I fell bad that I'm the only one doing it." Kris chuckles.

"I. ..But. ..What?"

"Stop. Your stuttering is getting worse Tao'er. Think what you really want to say first." Kris said as pulls him closer again.

"I. ..it's the first time someone hugged me on the bed." Tao said. He was so embarrassed that he closed his eyes so hard as if something bad is about to happen.

"I'm really sorry about all this Tao'er.. ..but I'm really glad you're here. It'll be weird if I come to mom so I can hug her." Tao laughed, he seriously imagined Kris running to his mom after what happened. It's super funny.

"Glad to make you laugh.. ." he pats his back gently. "I don't want to think about her anymore so let's sleep."

"Wait gege~"

"What is it?" Kris asked.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Fire at me."

"W. ..what're you gonna do if your wife.. "

"Ex-wife."

". ..right! If your ex-wife comes here to see Yi?" he seriously asked.

"I. ...I don't know. ...and. ..I don't want to think about it." he honestly answered.

". ..gege~ just don't let her get Yi for herself okay? I already came to love Yi~, this house, everyone, and you. ..I don't want to be separated anymore. I'm ready to serve you for the rest of my life. . ..so. ...let's protect Yi. Please do what you think is best for her."

"I will do that Tao'er. I'll do that."

Slowly, Kris drifted to sleep. He looks so tired all of a sudden. He wasn't like that before his ex-wife called. Tao is just as scared as Kris, for the months that he lived with them, Tao witnessed how much Yi loves Kris and how much Kris loves Yi. It'll be like hell if he saw them getting separated.