chappie~ 10

It Was You

3 weeks had passed ever since that day when Xie cried happened. Kris considered his ex-wife's feeling and asked Tao to move to the restaurant a week later. Tao is not Yi's baby sitter anymore, he's working at Fan-Qin now. He's an all rounder. He does everything in the restaurant. He's a cashier, a waiter, cook's assistant, dishwasher, janitor, etc. He's doing it all. Luhan, Yixing, Chen and Xiumin told him that it's okay if he only focus on one thing but he said he's fine.

He used his new job as a distraction. He's missing Yi so much. It's been so long since he saw her and Tao is slowly dying inside. He's not afraid to show to everyone how sad he feels. He's not talking at the restaurant unless customers or the other staffs are asking for something. He doesn't look happy at all. He cannot even show a fake smile or the so called business smile in front of the customer. He's just quietly and seriously doing his work.

On his 2nd week on the Fan-Qin, Kris stopped showing up and up to this day he's still did not come. He's calling to Yixing and Luhan for business but he never once asked anything about Tao. The lovers feel bad for Tao. They encouraged him and they're kind to him but still the younger won't show his smile to them.

"Tao. You should rest so you're off tomorrow. Also, here's your salary for this month. Go somewhere to have fun." LuHan said as he give the cash to Tao.

"Lu-ge~? I think this is too much." Tao said.

"It's Christmas and New Year's bonus. Take it." he said smiling.

"Okay then." Tao said. He put the cash on his pocket then went back to work. When Tao is gone Yixing walked to LuHan. "Kris is such a . I can't believe he's leaving Tao after his ex-wife came. What happened to, he's in love with him?"

"Lu-Ge~ we don't even know what's happening with him. He won't tell us anything and I'm worried." Yixing said.

"Why are you worrying? For all we know that bastard is enjoying his time with Xie while we're all working and while Tao is being all sad and gloomy in here. That ard!" he said angrily.

At the same time at the house, Kris is actually just really sitting around while watching Yi who looks super gloomy. Yi hates Kris for asking Tao to go to the restaurant. It was not his decision at all. It was Xie's. She asked him to do it for just a month, she said she wants her daughter to only pay attention to her. Kris is weak to Xie's crying face so when she cried that day and begged to him to do it, he had no other choice but to do it. He felt bad for Tao of course, it even took him a week to break it to the younger.

At first he was leaving Yi alone with Xie but his daughter will start crying in the morning now begging to him not to go. Yi said something about missing Tao and wanting to see him but Xie won't allow it. She would threaten Kris that she'll cry non-stop if he let Yi see Tao. Since then the little girl is always in the bad mood. Xie is trying her best to make the little girl happy but she won't even smile even a little now. Kris is broken hearted because Yi is not talking to him too.

He considered asking for Tao whenever he's calling Luhan and Yixing but he cannot bring himself to talk to the younger over the phone. If he's going to talk to him, he wants to do it in person. He wants to hear his voice, to see his face, to hug him and kiss him. He miss Tao just as much as Yi missed him.

While Kris is watching over Yi and Xie the doorbell suddenly rang. Xie looked at him and he stood up. Yi looks like she wants to come, she looks excited. Maybe she was thinking it was Tao but, Kris knows better. Tao won't come if he doesn't tell him to, and he didn't ask the younger to come so he's sure it's not him. Still, he asked Yi if she wants to come. The little girl ran to him and asked him to carry her.

"You're not angry at FanFan anymore?" he asked his daughter on their way to the door.

"Is it TaoTao?" she asked. Seems like she's avoiding the question.

"I don't know." Kris answered. He opened the door even if he knows that Yi will feel more down that the visitor is not Tao. "Yes? Who is it?" he asks as he open the door. A rainbow colored hair surprised him.

"HUNHUN OPPA!!!" Yi suddenly smiled and cheered up when she saw the unknown guest.

"Oppa?" Kris asked.

"I told her to call me that." the guest said. "Uhm~ you might be the boss. Hello sir." he greeted. ". ..My name's Sehun. I'm ZiTao's friend." he introduced himself. Kris remembered now, he was the guy who's always calling Tao. "Is he here?"

"TaoTao is in Fan-Qin." Yi said as she pouts.

"Fan-Qin?" Sehun looked at Kris.

"I'm Kris. Tao's boss and the owner of Fan-Qin. It's a restaurant." he said.

"Oh~ hello Kris hyung." well, Kris at least knows what hyung means. Xiumin and Chen are Korean and Chen call him that sometimes too. "Oh and hey Yi~! I brought the bubble tea I promised to you before." he said then gave Yi the paper bag that has two flavors of bubble tea in it.

"Thank you HunHun oppa~!!" she cheered. "FanFan!! Can Yi go to Fan-Qin with HunHun oppa?"

"It's okay to me. Actually maybe I should come too." he said. He really really really miss Tao so he's excited too.

"Who's the guest?" Xie suddenly joined them. "Oh~ who might this handsome kid be?" she asked when she met Sehun's eyes.

"Tao's friend. We're going to Fan-Qin to guide him and also to visit Tao." Kris said. Xie just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Just today okay? I need to go somewhere anyway." she said.

"where're you going?" Kris asked.

"My friend wants to meet with me so I'm going to see her." the woman said. Sehun was suddenly quiet. He's just staring at Xie while drinking the bubble tea on his hands. Hot or cold, bubble tea is the best. It was making him happy and energetic for some unknown reason.

"Good then. Go wherever you want to go." he said. "We won't be back until evening. Feel free to eat out but don't you dare go to Fan-Qin. You are not welcome." Kris added.

It's rude but he just really don't want her there. Tao is there and he needs time to talk and apologize to the younger and if she comes, everybting would ended up ed up again. He'll never be able to talk to Tao and the younger would get hurt more. He doesn't want to risk it so being rude with Xie is better. Xie just rolled her eyes then went inside the house. Yi is excited to get ready tok because finally she'll be able to see Tao after a long time. Kris invited Sehun inside the house and ask him to wait for them as they get ready. Sehun did as told, he just sit at the sofa while drinking his bubble tea. While he's waiting, Xie came out and he stared at her.

"Young man. Don't you know it's rude to stare?" she said.

"Oh~ sorry." he said. "It's just that.. ."

"What?" she asked.

".. ..Nothing." he said after a long pause.

"We're ready." Kris suddenly announced.

They went out of the house together. Xie took off first she took the bus, followed by Kris and Sehun. Sehun brought his own car so he's just trailing behind Kris' car. After the short drive they arrived at Fan-Qin. Kris immediately catches a sight of Tao who's currently cleaning the window. He looks grumpy, not his usual happy and bright self. Ahhh~ Kris is so ready to get glared at. He knows that the younger's current mood is because of him.

Sehun excitedly exited his car then ran inside the restaurant to surprise Tao. Kris watch as he help Yi get out of his own car. He saw how Tao glanced at him, he doesn't look happy at all. Then at Yi, DAMN he's suddenly bright and excited. Tao went out of the restaurant with Sehun. Kris let Yi go and the little girl literally ran to Tao like he was her long lost mother. Like they've been separated for eternity. The younger lift Yi up and kised her cheeks, hugged her and said a lot "I Miss You(s)".

"Wow. She missed you a lot huh~" Sehun said.

"Well~ I missed her A LOT TOO!!" Tao said as he dives in to Yi's neck to inhale her scent. "There it is. The strawberry." he said.

"If I don't know you love Yi like your own kid I would actually think you're a ert for doing that. A e at worst." Sehun said then Tao giggled. Kris is jealous. Tao won't even looks at him but Sehun made him giggle. Tao doesn't giggle that much and Kris wants to be the one who'll make the younger do. Tao won't even look at him but Yi gets a kiss and a hug and he even smells her. Lucky kids.

"Tao'er~" Kris finally called out to the younger who flinched when he heard the nick name. But still, he pretended he didn't hear Kris.

"Yi~ I learned how to bake a triple chocolate cake. You'll try it right?" he asked her.

"o'course!!!" Yi said in excitement.

"Good!" Tao said with a smile then he looked at Sehun. "You too HunHun~" he grabbed the other's hand with his own. "let's go inside."

Kris sighed. He deserved it. He's being ignored. He stays outside for like an eternity to him until Yixing, LuHan, Xiumun and Chen came out to see him. Well, at least he has his friends, he was thankful that they're there for him. Or.. .not.

"Kris! You ard!!! How dare you leave that glommy panda here!???" LuHan launched at him. Kris laughed.

"Gloomy Panda?"

"Stop feigning innocence! You know I'm talking about ZiTao! Ever since you stopped coming, he stopped smiling, he's not eating well too and when we're leaving him at night he said he's not tired and in the morning we'll find the kitchen and the whole restaurant shining! As good as new!!" Luhan said.

"What happened to you Kris? Are you going back together with Xie? Did you forgive her?" Yixing asked.

"Xing. I forgave her long time ago. But getting back with her is out of the question!" Kris answered.

"Then what happened? You're leaving Fan-Qin to us and that gloomy panda, we can't handle his sadness Kris! It's contagious." LuHan said.

"First. Why don't we go to my office so I can explain myself."

"Also! Who's that parrot head kid who hugged ZiTao earlier?" LuHan added.

"Oh Sehun. Tao'er's friend from the bar he was working before. He went to the house to see Tao'er so I took him here."

"I see." Yixing said. "I think Lu's in-love again." he said laughing.

"Dude~ we're talking about your lover here. You're not jealous or anything?" Kris asked as they walk to the restaurant.

"Nope. Xing and I are up for a lately." Luhan answered the question. "He started it. He brought home a homeless Korean named Kim Junmyeon."

"Whaaat!?? Wait! If you have the Junmyeon guy and if you add Sehun ...it's not anymore right? That'll be foursome?" Kris said unsure. He's not even that surprised anymore. He's just surprised that a lot happened while he's not there.

"Duh~ it's not like we'll take them both on our bed at the same time. Yixing is my only one of course, I love him to death. Junmyeon and Sehun (if he'll accept us) are just plus." Luhan explained.

"You guys are starting to sound like Yi." Kris said laughing. "Let's go upstairs and, do you mind playing with Yi for an hour or so later? I need to talk to that gloomy panda and explained what happened."

"Explain to us first. We've been patching up for your troubles lately so we deserve an explanation." Luhan said.

"Geez. Fine. Fine." he said.

They went straight to the office upstairs. Yi, Sehun and Tao are eating cake at the restaurant. Everyone misses Yi so they're all paying her a lot of attention. Tao saw in his peripheral vision when Kris, LuHan and Yixing went upstairs. He sighed, the older doesn't even care about him anymore. Well~ he's still glad that he has a job, he'll manage for a while and when he has enough, he'll leave. Sehun is having fun with his cake plus his bubble tea that he's been drinking for a while now. It's like magic, it's content is never spent. Is he even really drinking it?

"Hey~" Sehun called out to Tao who's dazed. "You know you could always move in with me right?" he said to Tao.

"Really?" Tao asked. It's like, Sehun is reading what's on his mind.

"Yhup. We've always been talking about it before. We're the same age and we got along well. We could always find you a better job somewhere." he smiled at him. "You look hurt and terrible in here." he eyed Tao from head to toe. "Probably worse when you're still at the bar."

"I've been thinking about a lot lately." Tao said as he blush.

"About Yi~??" the little girl on his lap suddenly joined the conversation. Tao smiled at her.

"Yes. About Yi. TaoTao doesn't want to leave Yi so now I'm like this." he said to her.

"Yi doesn't want TaoTao to go too. I hate FanFan for separating us TaoTao." she pouted.

"Ohorat! She's cute!!" Sehun said as he watch the two.

"Well you have your mama now so I'm sure you'll be fine." he said to her. The little girl shook her head.

"Mama doesn't like taking bath with Yi. And, mama's pancake is not delicious. I miss TaoTao." she said then hugged him.

"Speaking of the mama." Sehun joined the conversation again. "Does your boss knows that his wife is cheating?" he suddenly asked. Tao is puzzled.

"Cheating?" he asked with a frown.

"Yes."

"Who?"

"Yi's mother. The girl I saw at the house earlier. That's her right? Yi's mama?" Tao nods then lean forward for more. "She's a regular at the bar I'm going now. She's always with a man and they're always talking about future plans, both business and their love life. I think I saw her again the other night." Tao looked at Yi.

"Yi~ your mama. Is she leaving the house at night?" he asked her.

"Mm~" she hummed. "Yi saw mama going out once. Mama told me to keep it a secret from FanFan."

"Then why are telling us now?" Sehun asked her.

"Because TaoTao is not FanFan!" she said cutely.

"OH GOD!! LET ME ADOPT YOU!!!" Sehun said then he stood up and sat beside Tao and Yi then tap the little girl's cheeks. He hugged them both at the same time. Yi squealed then giggled after, Tao too. Sehun's sudden attack is so cute to the point that he wanted to throw up rainbows and candies. No one can resist Yi's cuteness. Not even the Oh Very Serious At Times Sehun.

"Yi has two fathers so she's not up for adoption." Kris suddenly said behind them while crossing his arms and while frowning. "Tao'er leave Yi to LuHan and Yixing. WE NEED TO TALK!" he said as he glares at Sehun.

"What did I do?" Sehun whispered to Tao.

"Don't ask me. I don't know." Tao whispered back.

"Huang ZiTao! Now!" Kris said while frowning. He nods to the younger to follow him upstairs. "HunHun~ I'll leave Yi to you okay? Luhan ge will come shortly." he passed the little girl to the parrot head.

"No worries. We'll be fine." he turned to the little girl.

"Right Yi?"

"Right!!" she cheered with a smile.

"Good. I'll be back shortly." Tao said then he walked upstairs.

He was playing with his fingers. He's nervous. After 3 long weeks, finally he saw Kris and now he'll be alone with him. He's angry and not angry at the same time. Angry or more like irritated, he doesn't know why. Maybe because he was separated with Yi. ..or something more, he's not sure himself. Not angry because he keeps on telling himself that he had no right to be angry. Xie is Yi's mom, Kris is the dad, he's just the babysitter so whatever the parents says, goes. Tao took one or two, or three deep breaths before entering knocking on Kris' office. He's not used knocking to it now because that's where he's been sleeping. When he heard the older gave him permission to enter, he took another one deep sigh.

"Excuse the intrusion." he said as he enters. Kris is sitting on the couch, still frowning and crossing his arms. He looks so pissed and Tao doesn't know why, he's more nervous now.

"Are you together with Sehun?" the older suddenly asked.

"What? No!" he answered in shock.

"Are you sure? Coz you're hugging him earlier." his frown hardens.

"He's the one who hugged us." he reasoned. Kris doesn't look like he's convinced. ". ..I like Sehun. He's a friend." he added with a blush. He saw in the corner of his eyes how a smirk forms on the older's lips.

"What about me? Am I a friend?" Aha! Kris is doing it on purpose and IT'S WORKING!!! Tao wants to roll his eyes then walk away. He squirmed at where he is standing then averts his eyes.

"You're. ...my.. .boss." Tao said. Two could play the game.

"Just your boss? Nothing more?" Tao shook his head. "Hmm~" the older hummed. "Okay. I just have to push my status to a higher level right? I think I can do that." he smirked. ". ..AND! Don't think I forgot about you saying, yes. I'm still courting you."

"Courting me?. .." Tao frowned. "But.. .I thought." he looked at Kris. "You and Miss Xie.. ."

"OKAY! STOP! don't even dare to say it. Xie and I we're history. We'll never ever getting back together. You're the one I love now and I'm sure to my self that you're the only one I'll ever love from now on." Tao blushed harder. "Good to make you blush. I mean it. It's a declaration of love." Kris stood up and walked to him.

"Bu. ..but you. ..left me here.. .and.. .you stopped coming. ..and... ."

"Look.. .." he stopped him from talking. ".. .I'm sorry okay? I know what I did was so sudden and unfair to you. You love Yi and I separated you two but.. .I can't. ..No. .. .I don't like it when women are crying." he said to Tao who's clueless to what he was trying to say. He sighs. ".. .Xie. She cried and begged to me. I'm weak to her tears." he admitted.

"Do. ..do you still. .."

"No!!!!" he cuts Tao. "are you listening to me Tao'er? I said.. .I don't love her anymore." he said as if reading what was on the younger's mind. "But she was my friend before she was my wife. Also, I loved her." Tao stiffens. "It's past-tense Tao'er. I did wrong too and she has every right to be angry to me. She did all that because of me. I'm at fault too. You're the one who made me realized it."

"I understand." the younger said as he look down. He looks relaxed too so Kris guessed he's forgiven. "Can I at least visit Yi? I miss her so much gege. If I have to beg to miss Xie. I'll do it."

"You don't have to beg. You're always welcome Tao'er. That house, it's not as bright and as warm as before, when you're still with us." he walked closer to the younger and touched his hair that looks so long now. "It's dull when you're not there. Even Yi thinks so." Tao blushed from ears to neck. "My own daughter got angry to me. She thought I kicked you out. She haven't been talking to me since then. She only talked to me today when I said I'll take her here."

"Why didn't you take her here sooner?"

"As I said. Xie said she'll never get her daughter's heart if she's always with you. I thought too that doing this will bring them closer but I'm wrong."

"There's no progress between them?" he asked, curious. Kris shook his head. "Even a little?"

"Even a little." he answered. "Tao'er your hair grew longer. It's cute." he smirked. Him changing the subject is so smooth. "Don't get a haircut okay? I like your hair like this." he said then he moved closer to Tao and smelled his hair. GOSH. Tao is so ready to die now. Kris, his boss that's also courting him now just smelled his hair. He felt his hot breathe on his neck and it smells like mint. It's amazing what the older's smell can do to his body. Desires. Desires.

"I. ..I'll go downstairs. I miss Yi." Tao made an excuse. "Tao. ..maybe you should go back to the house. It's really not the same when you're not there. And, I can't ditch work anymore. I didn't come the whole week because Yi looks like she cannot bear to be alone with her mom every morning. I can't leave her."

"But. ..Miss Xie."

"I'll talk to her okay. He needs to do what I say or she'll have to say her goodbyes to Yi. Don't worry about her." Kris said.

Tao suddenly remembered what Sehun just said earlier. Xie is meeting with a man at night. He knows that Kris doesn't care but, when she came to him she said she'll break up with the man she ran away with. Tao is worried, there is something wrong with whatever is going on. He decided not to ask or inform Kris anything about it. He chose to confirm it to himself first. He cannot risk falsely accusing the woman, not just he has no right but also, it's not so him to accuse someone without a proper evidence to their fault.

"You're the boss Kris gege~." he said shyly.

"And. ...I couldn't court you when you're always busy here. I would have an easy access when you're in the house." he teased.

"See..Go ...I'll. ..Yi." Tao stutters as he try to escape from embarrassment. Kris laughed at him then be walked beside Tao and accompanied him to the door.

"Yes." he chuckles. "Let's go see Yi." he corrected him. "Oh~!" Kris stopped walking and turn to Tao who was walking behind him. "3 more days and it's Christmas. I'll buy you a gift okay. Make sure you'll buy me and Yi a gift too."

"O. ..okay...Lu-ge~ he gave my salary today." he said.

They walked downstairs quietly. They both like it, there's no agreement said but they know they have it in their minds. He saw them Sehun still eating with Yi. And, LuHan is making his move to the parrot head who's blushing while eating and trying to ignore the older. Tao watch in horror as LuHan grabs Sehun's hand. He looked at Yixing who's looking at the table where his boyfriend is. No! Tao is so not gonna watch as LuHan hurt Yixing with his friend. Sehun is a good friend and he doesn't want him to be in trouble.

"HunHun!!" Tao called as he walk past Kris who looks surprised because of the sudden raise of voice. Sehun pulled his hand that Luhan is holding then stood up.

"we need to talk!" Sehun said in urgency then pulled Tao out of the restaurant. The others just watched and didn't stop them.

"What was that?" Tao asked when they're out. "Lu-ge and Xing-ge is together!"

"I know!"

"You do?" Sehun nods at him. "then why. ..~?"

"He said they're up for a and he asked me if I would be willing to join them." he said in horror.

"Oh My God!!!" Tao put his hands on his mouth. "He did not!!"

"Yes he did!!! He knows I'm bi Tao!!" Sehun said. He looks shocked but he's blushing. What was he blushing for? "I think I'm in love."

"WHAT!?? WHO??"

"It's love at first sight. Hannie~"

"Hannie~???"

"Lu Hannie~!!"

"OMG!!!!" Tao said again. "I can't believe this is happening!"

"He invited me. He said they'll pick me up wherever I live on Christmas."

".. .AND!!???"

"I said," he paused. Seems like he just realized what he said too. ".. .Okay."

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!" Tao said again.

"You guys are cute with the, OH MY GOD!" Yixing suddenly appears with LuHan behind them. "Sehun. You already said 'OKAY' to Lu-ge~. There's no backing out." Yixing looks so y while saying it.

That was the very first time Tao saw him like that. His eyes is dark and he can tell that he wants Sehun just as much as Luhan. Luhan, yes, he's smiling innocently behind Yixing but he too, looks like he wants to push Sehun and him on the spot. Tao sighs. If Yixing and Luhan wants it and Sehun actually consented them, he has no choice but to let them do whatever they want right. He's doesn't have the right to stop his friend but, he reminded himself to warn him later. Complicated relationship hurts and he doesn't want to see him hurt.

"Tao~" Luhan cuts his thoughts. "I promise we won't hurt Sehun. It was love at first sight for me. Yixing too." he said.

"I. ..I don't know what to say." he admitted.

"Give us time okay? I know it's sudden. I mean. I don't even know his full name, same to us. We don't even know him a few minutes ago." Luhan said while looking at Sehun who's still blushing.

"There's no such thing as too fast when it comes to love. Everything happens in a blink of an eye. If we're going to court Sehun, we want your approval." Yixing said.

"Me? Approval? Why me?" Tao asks.

"Because you're his friend and your feelings is important to us now. You're basically our family now too. You've always been ever since you came." Yixing smiled. Oh~ FAMILY, it sounds so good. Tao has a family. He'll admit he didn't think of them as family. He looks at them as his friends but not Family. He looked at Sehun who was looking back at him. He's too obvious. Give them your approval. I want to!!

"I'm good as long as you'll love him and you won't hurt him. He's as fragile as me." Tao said. He knows because when he met Sehun, when he first came to the bar, he was broken hearted. He looks like the world is about to end and Tao doesn't want to see him like that anymore.

"Thank You Tao." Luhan smiled.

"I can't promise we won't hurt him though. You know. We're pretty ." he smirked. GOSH! Tao didn't know LuHan and Yixing are like that. They're, WILD! Sehun on the other hand looks like he wants to get taken now, at the spot. He's blushing from head to toe. His colorful hair looks like it's blushing too from too much pink dye.

"GUYS!!!" Kris suddenly called out while crossing his arms, resting his shoulders on the door of the restaurant. "Enough with the and asking Tao for approval. Yi is pouting!" Oh no. Yi thinks they all ignored her. As much as they all think a pouting Yi is cute, they don't want to see her crying too. They literally all ran inside the restaurant to see the little girl who's, YES, pouting cutely.

"Yi~ I'm sorry." Tao said as he carry her and sit her to his lap.

"Yi wants to play with TaoTao." she said.

"Okay then. Let's go upstairs." Tao said.

"NO. I want to go home. With TaoTao." she looked at Kris as if threatening him.

"Yi~ not now. We need to inform your mama. She'll seriously cry if she saw TaoTao." Kris said as he kneels in front of them. He mouthed 'sorry' to Tao who mouthed 'I understand'.

"FanFan is right Yi." Tao said.

"It's Christmas! Yi wants to be with TaoTao! FanFan and Grannie~!!" she pouted more. Tao ignored LuHan and Yixing who connected Sehun's hands with theirs. Yi is more important now.

"I know Princess... .but not today. Maybe tomorrow. Your grandma will come tomorrow too. Your mama and I talked about it, she wants to talk with your grandma so she's staying with us too. You have to wait until tomorrow." Kris explained.

"Fine!" the little girl sulks. They all sighs.

"Yi~ as a sorry~ I'll buy you a gift for Christmas okay?" Tao said. The little girl's mood brighten.

"Mr. Panda?" she said with sparkling eyes.

"No more Mr. Panda. I'll buy something more cute okay?"

"Okay!!" she cheered. "Yi will make TaoTao a gift too!!"

"mm~!! I'm looking forward to it." Tao said.

"Yi's mama...." Sehun suddenly said then he looked at Kris who's looking back then to Tao who looks terrified.

"What?" Kris asked.

"I. .." Tao widens his eyes and slightly shook his head. ".. .Nothing. I'm going to ask you sir if Tao and I can go to the mall today. I know he's still working so maybe tonight?"

"Yes!!! That's right! We want your permission first." Tao breathes in relief that Sehun gets the message.

"You're not in-love with Tao'er, are you?" Kris frowns at the idea.

"I was." Sehun said honestly. They all gasped, Kris, Yixing, LuHan, Tao, even Yi.

"You we're?" Tao asked awkwardly.

"I confessed to you before right?" Sehun said.

"Are you still. ..?" Kris asked.

"I said, WAS. I'm in-love with someone else now." he glanced at Yixing and Luhan. "Tao is safe with me Kris-hyung. I love him as a friend now. He's precious."

"That. He is." Kris said with a smile. He looked at his best friends. "Xing! Lu! Good job!" he praised them. "Okay you guys can go. But now, Tao got to spend time with me and Yi upstairs. Xing! Lu! Are you guys going to be fine?"

"Chen and Xiumin will be here soon." Yixing answered.

"I'll help while waiting for evening. I've no plans." Sehun said.

"Okay. Thanks. We'll be upstairs." Kris said.

Kris, Yi and Tao went upstairs. Tao and Kris played with Yi. Kris asked if she's still angry at him and the little girl said he's forgiven. She's so sweet, she even gave Kris a hug and kiss then tell him she missed him. She did the same to Tao who won't stop smiling now. Kris missed Tao so much. And it's been just a week, seems like he cannot let him go anymore because the younger is his life now. Christmas, maybe he'll do something special for him. Tao has been through a lot and he's still standing. He's a strong young man and Kris wants to spoil him a little more. Definitely on Christmas.

He'll kick Xie out if he needs to. For Tao. For Tao who made his daughter feel comfortable around his friends. For Tao who did his best to make his daughter happy without expecting a salary. For Tao who made his and his daughters life more brighter and happier. For Tao who he loves so much now. FOR TAO.