chappie~ 14 (end)

It Was You

a/n: why not listen to this while reading? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kApLREe43jA

Enjoy~ ^^ ~<3

 


"Tao!! Everything's arranged!! When we'll we do it??" Sehun asked Tao over the phone.

"Wow. You're done already? You guys did it so fast." Tao said amazed.

"Of course. Everyone helped. Even Suho hyung. He said he'll take care of the catering and and flowers. So???? When we'll we do it? I'm so excited!!!" he said.

"Mm. ..maybe this Saturday?"

"Saturday!? Good!!! I'll tell the others!! Chanyeol and Baekhyun is coming too by the way~."

"REALLY??? OMG! I'M SO HAPPY! THANK YOU HUNHUN~!!!"

"No prob! Just do your part okay? I'll hang up now. Luhannie's calling me. You know~ y time." he bragged.

"Disgusting!!!" Tao joked. Sehun laughs then hang up.

Tao continue cooking dazed. He cannot believe himself what he's about to do. He's not even sure if it will work out. It's like, he's digging his own grave. It's so scary but it's also exciting at the same time. He's quietly cooking until he was back hugged by Kris and Yi who won't stopped laughing when he got surprised.

"You guys are at it again!" Tao said with both hands on his chest. "Do you want me to die?" he pouts.

"Cute~~!!" Yi and Kris said at the same time. "He's mine!!" they both said again then they glared at each other.

They've been like that for a while now. Always saying Tao is theirs then they would glare at each other. It's the battle between the Princess and the King to get the Baby Sitter's heart. Ironic. Tao sighs and carry Yi.

"Stop glaring at your papa." he scolds her.

"I won." Kris teased Yi. The little girl snorts. She got Sehun's hobby now. "I'm kidding." he said with a smile then he pinch the little girl's nose before back hugging Tao again.

"Ge~!!! I'm cooking and I'm carrying Yi~! Stop it!" the younger protests.

"It's okay. I got both of you." Kris playfully carried him. Tao shrieked when Kris lift them both up and took them to the dinning table. "Sit. I'll cook." the older said with a sweet smile then he walked back to continue what Tao was doing.

He's been so sweet for the past few days. Probably after that day when he said he's still mentally preparing himself. It felt nice and Tao just wants to live like that for the rest of his life. He doesn't need salary anymore. Why? Because house wifes husband doesn't need salary. All they need is money for the food and for other house necessities. Tao doesn't want to be Yi's baby sitter anymore. He wants to be her papa too. He wants to be with Kris and Yi for the rest of his life. He wants them to be his family even if they already are. You can call him greedy but he doesn't care anymore. He just want them to be HIS. 

When they're done eating breakfast Tao helped Yi to take a bath. Kris is taking them to Fan-Qin because it's not a busy time and they have lots of time to play there and the staffs and the uncles misses Yi. After Yi is done, Kris volunteered to help her to dress up so Tao can take a bath. Tao cannot stop himself from smiling, it's like, Mom and Dad taking turns to take care of the baby. The cheekbones are up.

When they arrived at Fan-Qin, Xiumin, Chen, Luhan and Yixing welcomed them. The four won't shut up about how cute Yi's dress is. Actually the dress is old and they've already seen it a lot of times, they're just teasing Yi because she won't stop blushing and saying thank you to them which is kind of cute. She's everyone's ball of sunshine.

Tao helped out at the restaurant since the others are playing with Yi. Kris told him to stay still and try to relax once in a while but he said he's not used it doing anything anymore. After a while, Sehun came too. He said LuHan told him that Yi is there so he came to play too.

"HunHun oppa!!!" Yi excitedly said when she saw Sehun.

"Hello Yi~!! Did you miss me???" he asked then he hugged her.

"Sehun. You saw each other yesterday." Kris said. "You came to the house uninvited. Did you forget?"

"Someone's jealous." Sehun said to ignore Kris' question.

"FanFan ish jealous~~~." Yi too.

"Possessive." Tao joined. Kris just pouts to let Yi see.

"FanFan~" the little girl called him while being carried by Sehun.

"Yes princess?" he asked with a smile now.

"Yi loves you." the little girl sweetly said then she winks. SHE WINKS! AT HER PAPA!!

Kris made an exaggerated reaction. He acted like he just got shot by a LOT of LOVE ARROWS from different directions. It made the little girl crack up. Her laugh is just too sweet and contagious. Before they all knew it, they're laughing with her. Kris too. He's that kind of a father. A total daughter idiot.

"You look like an idiot gege~" Tao said laughing. Kris snorts to him before walking and stopped in front of him.

"Yeah~, but love this idiot~" Kris pokes his cheeks then went to Yi. Tao blushed. Kris came to know him so well. He sighs, he just wish the older will still act like that on Saturday or else, his whole world will get destroyed. He mentally slapped himself. "Get yourself together Huang Panda ZiTao!!" he told himself in a whisper before walking to Yi, Sehun and Kris.

"Enough playing Yi~ it's lunch time." he lift the little girl from Sehun's lap.

"Oh no!" Sehun suddenly said.

"What?" Tao asked.

"I lost track of time. I was only meant to stay for 10 minutes. I need to go somewhere!" he said.

"Where are you going?" Kris asked. Sehun looked at Tao.

"At the beach." he said with a smirk.

"Beach? What're going to do at the beach? You're going to swim on this cold weather??" Kris asked with a frown.

"I'm not gonna swim. Will talk with someone important." Sehun said with a smile. "Well, I need to go now. Bye Yi~" the little girl waved to him.

"Bye Bye HunHun oppa~" she said.

"I'll go said goodbye to my babies." Sehun said.

It made Kris and Tao do a disgusted face. The younger just smirks before running to the kitchen. After a while he came out and said his final goodbye. When Sehun is gone, Tao fed Yi. Kris wants to join them but some celebrities came to the restaurant and he's been attending to them. Tao was thinking about a lot of things now. He wants to bang his head somewhere. He didn't know his decision would make him crazy and frustrated like that.

 

-//-

 

"Tao! Miss Xie and her family is here!!" Sehun said over the phone.

"What? Why did they come so early?" he asked.

"She said she wants to help around. Kris hyung's mom will be here shortly too. Xiumin hyung and Chen hyung just arrived too. Where are you?"

".. .At.. . home.. ."

"AT HOME?? DON'T TELL ME YOU STILL DID NOT TELL HIM???"

"I.. ..I'll tell him now." Tao said in panic then ended the call. He didn't know the guests would come so early so he took his time to prepare himself. Kris and Yi is still on Kris' room preparing to go to the mall. Yi convinced her dad to have a day off saying she wants to watch something but in reality, it's part if the plan. "Gege~!" Tao called out.

"We're coming out." Kris said. "We're done." he and Yi finally came out of the room. "Come on. We're ready." he pulled Tao's hand and drag him to the car. While they're on the car Yi looked at Tao. He gave the little girl the nod and the little girl nods back.

"FanFan~! I don't want to go to the mall anymore." Yi pouts.

"What!??? Why!??" Kris asked.

"Sehun oppa texted Yi~. He's on the beach. Can we go there too?" she said with a puppy eyes.

"Sehun again!???" Kris frowned.

"Yi loves Sehun oppa~!!! Please FanFan!?????" the little girl pleaded. Her papa sighs.

"Fine. Fine." he said. "Where is he?" he asked her. Yi shook her head because she doesn't know. "Tao'er~ can you call Sehun and ask him his exact location?" Tao just nervously nods. Tao calls Sehun and asked him his exact location. After a while, Tao told Kris the location and they went there. It's a 10 minutes drive.

When they arrived there, Kris was surprised to see Sehun, Luhan, Yixing, Xiumin, Chen, His Mom, Xie, Jang and their little girl Jia, there are also two guys which Kris doesn't recognize.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING!???" Kris asked. He looked at Yi and Tao.

"Gege~ let's go over there." Tao dragged him while blushing. Luhan and Yixing take cares of Yi.

"What is this??" Kris asked again. Tao dragged him on a circle of white rose petals scattered on the sand. When Kris saw the setting he finally gets it. He smirks and took Tao' hand and rubbed it to make the younger look at him. Tao is crimson red again, it looks cute on his golden skin. It's y. "Talk to me Tao. You planned all this?" the younger nods. "Yi is on it too?" Tao nods again. "Talk to me. Don't you want to say something to me?" he smirks to the younger. 

"I.. ." everyone gathered around them. Kris smiles to everyone.

"He can't say it." he teased. All of them laughed except Tao, he's pouting. But, Kris is right, he can't say it. ". ..so I'll do it." Tao suddenly looked at him. He panics. It's not supposed to be like that. It shouldn't be the other way round.

"No!!" he said and grabbed Kris' hands. "Ge.. .gege~!!! Wi. ..will you.. ..will you be . ...boyfriend me.. ..family. ..with me??" the older laughs. He's the only one laughing because the other is frowning and they all doesn't know what Tao just said. The 2 guys which Kris doesn't recognized stopped themselves from laughing though. Seems like they understand what Tao is saying.

"Yes Tao. I want to be your boyfriend and I want you to be a part of my family." Kris said. "Actually, you're already a family so it's needless to ask for that."

"Tao! Just kiss him!!!" the shorter one said.

"Baekhyun! Shut up! It's his moment!!!" the taller one said.

"Who are they?" Kris whispered to Tao.

"Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung." Tao whispered back. Kris is amazed, seems like the younger forgot the situation already.

"Well~ I answered you question. YES! I'm your boyfriend now!" Kris said.

Everyone cheered and made loud noises. Specially Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen and Yixing that's already friends. They teased Tao a lot and said he better be thankful that Kris knows him too much and he's such a gentleman for saying Yes even if his confession is not clear. Kris' mom congratulated them and gave them her blessings. She said she already knows about her son's feeling for Tao and just waiting from them to be official. She admitted that she likes Tao and she likes him for Kris too.

Tao introduced Baekhyun and Chanyeol to the older. Kris said he was glad to finally meet them because he already heard a lot from Tao. Baekhyun and Chanyeol warned Kris, that he better not hurt the younger because he's fragile. Kris said he will treat him like a precious and expensive diamond and no harm will come to him. He swears on it. Suho called too and congratulate them. Sehun told them that the flowers and the catering service that was waiting for them near where they're standing is from the older.

Kris thanked him and said he owe him one. While everyone is celebrating and eating the food that was prepared for them. Kris finally had the chance to his boyfriend. He quietly and secretly pulls the younger and asked him to walk with him. Tao blushed and nods after checking Yi who was with Sehun and Chanyeol. Kris took Tao behind the big rocks so the others won't be able to see them. He wants to be with Tao without interruptions. He's curious about a lot of things and he want answers from him. Well~ maybe he just wants to tease the younger.

"So? You didn't say you love me back because you're actually preparing this?" he asked. Tao just blushed. Kris is holding his hand so the older felt it when the younger starts having cold sweats. "You know. If you don't talk I'm gonna kiss you." Kris smirks when Tao suddenly looks at him with a pout.

"I. ..I want to do something that'll make you happy gege~. Sehun was the one who prepared all this." Tao finally talked.

"But this is your idea?"

"Yes. I want to confess to you. I'm not even sure if you'll say yes." Kris suddenly flicks his forehead. "ouch~" he protested as he winced in pain.

"You're really not taking me seriously when I'm saying I love you?" Tao pouts more as he rubs his forehead. "Come here you panda~" Kris pulled him to climb the rocks.

"Ge~! It's too wet here! We might sli~"

Kris suddenly kissed him. The older smirks on the kiss when the younger gasps in surprise. He took Tao's hips and pulled him closer to his own body. They're already lovers so holding back is out of the question now. Tao s his hands around Kris' neck to his scalp. He violently grab a handful of the older's hair and pushed him more to his lips. Tao is kissing back now, not like before that he's frozen.

Kris kissed him two times, no, three times already. 1st that night when he gave him a panda plushie, 2nd on Christmas eve and lastly that night when he kissed him while sleeping. Kris' naughty hands starts to work. From Tao's hips they went down to the younger's and grab the buns possessively. When Tao gasps, Kris took the chance and put his tongue in action. The younger moaned at the feeling is something wet and hot entering his mouth.

He's been kissed by Kris like that on Christmas eve but it's different now because not like before, they're lovers now and they're putting their feelings into it. When Tao felt like he's about to lose air he tried to end the kiss but Kris won't let him. The older only lets go when he lightly hits his shoulders. Of course that made Kris laugh. Tao is so cute for his own good. So manly, cool and composed on the outside but such an innocent and cute guy on the inside.

"You're supposed to breathe through your nose Tao'er." he said to a dazed Tao. His lips looks so red and ravished. His cheeks are the same color as his lips and Kris just really want to bite it. For some reason, it looks EXTREMELY DELICIOUS. Like strawberries. Now he's addicted to it too, thanks to his daughter and to Tao who smells like it.

"I. ..I can't. ..blank. ..mind." Tao said, flustered.

"Tao'er. You know. Now that I'm thinking about it. Since everyone is here and it's a good chance. I want to ask you something."

"Wha. ..what is it?"

"Do you love me?" he asked.

"I do. Isn't that why were here now?"

"Yes but. ..you confessed but you didn't tell me you love me." he said with a smile.

"I. .. .you . ..love.. ..gege. ..stutt'ring. ..sorry." Tao put both of his hands on his face because he's embarrassed. He did his best to say it but he just can't. Too much feels and too much emotion, he just can't take it all at once.

"Here. Repeat after me." Kris smirks. Tao nods.

"I"

"I"

"love."

"L. .."

"love." kris repeats it again.

"love." Tao tried to avoid eye contact but Kris captures his face and make him look at him.

"you." Kris said with a grin.

"Y. ..you." Tao repeated.

"I love you." Kris said. Their faces are so close that if a strong wind hits them, they'll end up kissing again.

"I. ..I love you." Tao said with a shy smile.

"GOOD!" Kris complimented him. "I love you too Tao'er." he said then kissed Tao one more time.

When they separated, they decided to go back since it's getting colder and it's dangerous where they're standing. Tao is quiet on their way back but it's okay to Kris because the blush on the younger's cheeks, ears and even neck is not leaving. He's that shy. Yi welcomed them back. The little girl said she wants to confess to Sehun too. Kris' mood changed and said she can't do it because she's too young for that. Yi pouts of course. ChanYeol and BaekHyun came near them and told the little girl that when she's old enough they'll help her to confess to Sehun. It made Yi happy again and suddenly said, Baekhyun and Chanyeol is her new best friend and he wants to marry both of them. She's on it again.

Tao was suddenly in the middle of a circle. Sehun, Luhan, Yixing, Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol surrounded him and asked him where were they. He wants to ask Kris for help to explain but he cannot see the older anywhere. Xie and her new family is nowhere to be seen too.

"I. ..he. ..he just asked me if I really love him."

"What? That's all?" Xiumin asked.

"Yes. He said I didn't say I love him earlier when I confessed." Tao blushed.

"Tao. Actually you didn't say anything clear. Kris hyung just figured it out for you." Baekhyun said as he rolls his eyes.

"I like you! Let's be friends." LuHan said to Baekhyun.

"Best Friends!"

Yixing, Sehun and Chanyeol groans. Two divas joining forces, it'll be hell for them.

"well~ that all." Tao said.

"That's really all? Nothing more????" Sehun came near him and look at his eyes so close. He groans.

"Ahh! Okay fine! We kissed!" Tao confessed, now he's red again. All of them shrieks. Sehun and Chanyeol whistles.

"And they hide too where we cannot see. CHEEKY!!!!" Chen said.

"It's not like that~~!!" Tao protests.

"Oh yeah? And what it's like?" Baekhyun teased. Tao didn't answers and just looked down and blushed more.

"How does it feel to get kissed by that giant?" LuHan asked curiously.

"Wh. ..asking. . .you.. Are....why? That?" Tao panics.

"He's at it again." Baekhyun teased. "Let me translate for you guys. I know his alien language." the older . "he said, WHY ARE YOU ASKING THAT?" They all laughed when Tao playfully hits Baekhyun and the older over reacts. Tao is such a tall ball of cuteness, kindness and sunshine, and more.

"Kris is once my crush you know. Yixing too, we considered asking him out but then Xie confessed to him. We never got the chance." Luhan admits.

"Yah!!! I'm here you know!" Sehun said with a pout. "I'll report that to Suho hyung!"

"It's the past now. We only love you two now." Yixing said as he take the younger's hand. It made Sehun blush.

"WAIT! WHAT IS THIS?" Baekhyun asked. Him and Chanyeol looks surprised.

"Oh~ That's right." Chen said. "They're new to the group so they doesn't know."

"Lu ge~, Yixing, Sehun and Suho is in a foursome relationship." Xiumin informed them.

"NO SHERLOCK!??? SERIOUSLY!??" Chanyeol said with a super wide eyes. They all nods to them.

"That's so !!! and you're all okay with it? Even you!?" Baekhyun asked Sehun.

"We love each other equally." Sehun answered with a blush. Yixing is still holding and not letting go of his hand after all. Luhan joined too and linked their arms.

"So the one who called earlier is the other one?" Baekhyun asked again.

"Yes. He's that." Yixing answered.

Tao is so glad that the topic is not on him and Kris anymore. Seriously, he doesn't know how to handle anymore intriguing questions from their friends. It's like sitting on a hot seat, where the questions are burning hot and if you don't answer truthfully then there's a brutal punishment. Tao tried to look around for Kris again while Baekhyun and Chanyeol are busy asking questions to the others but he's still nowhere to be found. The only ones who are sitting on their table is Yi and her grandmother. When he finally cannot take it anymore, he quietly escapes to the circle and went to the table.

"Ma'am~"

"Call me Mom or mama~" she said. Tao smiles she's just too kind.

"Mom." he said because it's less awkward, it sounds like Ma'am after all. "Where's Kris gege and Miss Xie and her family?" he asked.

"Jia has a check up so Kris volunteered to take them to the bus stop." She said.

"Baby Jia is feverish TaoTao~~" Yi said with concern. She looks sad that her step sister is a little sick.

"Don't worry baby. I'm sure she'll be fine. Babies usually get sick and a little feverish. She'll be fine for sure." Tao convinced her.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really." Tao said.

"okay~" she said then asked Tao for a hug which the older immediately complied.

Tao wants to take Yi to the circle so he can show Baekhyun and Chanyeol his angel but Kris' mom stopped him and told him to sit with her. She called him SON, just like how she calls Kris. Tao felt so happy, he said thank you to her for accepting him as Kris' lover. She said she likes him a lot and he made Yi and Kris happy so there's no point of not liking him.

They chatted and talked about a lot of things until Kris arrived with his car. Tao is so surprised when he saw Xie carrying baby Jia and Jang is with them too. He thought Kris' mom said Jia is sick and they need to go home? He was wondering why they're still with Kris. He wants to go to Kris to ask because he's worried but Yi stopped him and told him to stay there with her. Tao said he's just going to check Jia but Yi refused to let go of him. He finally decided to stay where he's sitting when he saw them walking back. Kris' is grinning to him non-stop, baby Jia looks energetic and healthy. Something's up.

"Is baby Jia okay?" Tao asked when they're near enough to hear him.

"She's okay." Xie answered.

"But I thought, she's. .." Yi cuts him off.

"TaoTao!! Put me down~" she said. Tao did what he was asked.

When Yi is down to the sand. She immediately ran to the other guys and told them to go back to where Tao and Kris is. Tao is still confused and clueless to what is happening. He was just sitting there and about to stand up when Kris put both of his hands on his shoulders and pushed him back down with a freaking smile. The others starts to gather, Chanyeol is carrying Yi. When everyone is already there, Kris suddenly kissed his forehead, he's too embarrassed and shocked to process what happened next. Kris took both of his hand and kneeled in front of him. Baekhyun, Sehun and LuHan keeps on saying Oh My Gosh while the others are making noises and whistling. He wants to speak but he's still in shock. That part is not part of the plan so. ..

"Tao'er~ I'm your boyfriend now right?" Kris asked. The grin on his face is never leaving. It's plastered in there. "I really want to thank you for the effort of making it memorable. For doing all this. I'm so happy and I'm so glad that I met you and I fall in love with you." Tao blushed, he can pass as a ripe tomato now. Now he knows what's up. It's Kris turn. Kris wants to confess to him too. He doesn't need to do that actually. But knowing the older, he likes teasing him and putting him on the hot seat.

". ...I. ..too me." Tao said. Everyone laughed.

"Let me translate his alien language from now on." Baekhyun said. "He said, ME TOO."

"Thanks for translating Baekhyun." Kris said to him with a smile. "Now. Back to you Panda~" he squeezed Tao' hand. It made the younger more nervous. "You know, when you stayed at the restaurant for weeks and I didn't get to see you, I realized back then that I cannot live without you anymore. I got used to waking up in the morning without you on the bed of course," he sarcastically said. ". ..but in the kitchen, cooking. We got used to surprising you and back hugging you while you're cooking. Everyday, everyday that day when we woke up, both me and Yi, we're looking forward to see you, but then you're not there. I realized that I'd rather kick Xie out to get you back. To see you every morning when I woke up, to see you every night when I just came home. To watch you sleeping on my bed when you're drunk. .. ."

"Ge. .. .gege. .. .!" Tao put both of his hands in front of Kris face. "p. ..wait.. .stop. ..please. ...process.. .can't. ..everything.. .I. .."

"He said, PLEASE! STOP! WAIT! I CAN'T PROCESS EVERYTHING!" Baekhyun said with a smile. Xiumin, Chen and Yixing joked around by clapping on his face.

"I love you Huang ZiTao, that's all you need to process on your mind. I love you to the point that I'm ready to give up everything just to see you smile, to see you with my daughter. You two are my own personal ball of sunshine." Kris suddenly retrieved a small box on his back pocket.

Everyone gasps, even Kris' mom. IT'S CARTIER ES!!!! Xie just smiles on the scene. Kris made him happy amd forgave her, now it's his ex-husband's term to have his happily ever after. Might not be with a woman like she's expected but. ..Kris really loves Tao so it's okay. Love is unconditional right? Being unconditional means it doesn't require genders.

".. .Gege~" Tao looks like he's about to cry. Kris smiles to him as he open the box. It's not one of those BIG Diamond Rings you've seen on tv. It's nothing like that. There are diamonds too but they're small. It's a ring for guys, the design is so cool, it looks like a bended nail and CARTIER is encrypted on the head of the nail. It's a Juste Un Clou couple ring.

"Tao'er. Since you asked me to be your boyfriend earlier and I said yes, now it's your turn to say Yes to me.. .WILL YOU BE YI'S PAPA TOO? WILL YOU BE WITH ME FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES?" Tao finally cried. Everyone aww'ed and told to just say Yes since it's so obvious that they're totally in love with each other. Tao's plan back fires on him in a good way. Still, a marriage is a little mainstream. But, he loves Kris, he doesn't know what to answer so he just cried. "Tao'er I know you're scared to trust again and when you confessed to me, it's a big leap for you. But please, give me a chance. Give US a chance. I promise I won't hurt you and I won't break the trust you have so little to me." Kris looks pitiful like that.

Chanyeol cannot bear it anymore. He groans then he passed Yi to Baekhyun. He ran to their car and grab his guitar. He knows Tao, he's a romantic guy. He's been through a lot but, if he doesn't accept Kris' proposal, then he knows that his friend will regret it for the rest of his life. He ran back while unwrapping his guitar out of it's cover. He hits the strings to check if it's intune. When he's sure his baby is in a good mood, he walked faster. Baekhyun saw him and the smaller smiled. He passed Yi to Sehun and immediately grab a chair for himself and for Chanyeol. SHOWTIME!!!

Tao stops crying when he heard the guitar and Baekhyun humming and flickering his fingers. Kris smiles, their friends are helping him to get Tao to say Yes. He took a mental note to thank them so much later.

 

 

I don't know what this is,

I don't know what to tell you,

Suddenly everything just changed ,

And everything just came out of the blue;

 

It was you who made this happen, 

(you) who I ran into;

(you) who changed my second;

(you) who came out of the blue;

 

All the things that would've doubtfully thought,

Are now beginning a brand new start,

Don't want to leave it all to wrong,

Love is coming to my arm (love is coming to my arm)

Oh yeah~

 

Oh~ it was you.. .ah~

(you) let me love you forever,

Let me love you forever yeah, yeah, yeah

(you) It was you!

Mm.. .oh~. .. yeah~

 

 

Tao cried more, Kris wiped his tears away then he kissed his hands. The moment is just too precious. Kris didn't do something like that for Xie so the feeling is kind of overwhelming. He suddenly felt like he wants to cry too but he swallowed the thought hack because he wants to look cool in front of Tao. In front of his happily ever after.

"Tao~" Chanyeol called out to him. "You know, it's so obvious that you love the guy. What's stopping you?" he asked.

"Don't you love him enough?" Baekhyun asked too. Tao tensed up at the questions. Kris is still kneeling in front of him after all. The older looks like a puppy waiting for approval. Tao shook his head.

"I. ..I . .." he swallowed so hard. "I love him so much." he managed to get out without stuttering. Kris' smile and eyes brighten up more. Everyone did. ". ..y. ..yes." he whispered in the air.

"What?" Kris asked is shock.

"Y.. .yes." Tao repeated a little louder both only enough for both of them to hear. Kris smirked and squeezed his hands.

"I can't hear you Tao'er." the older teased. He pouts, he knows he heard him. Guess the man wants to brag so give him what he wants.

"YES! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES!" Tao let out with all the courage he has.

Chanyeol almost threw his guitar on the sand in excitement. Sehun jumped up and down with Yi on his arms. LuHan grabbed Yixing's shoulders and violently shook his boyfriends body while trying not to squeal like a high school girl, which Baekhyun is already doing while LITERALLY rolling himself on the sand. Xiumin and Chen hugged each other and sways each other while Chen is cheering so loud. Xie is smiling happily while she's carrying Baby Jia, Jang has his arms around her shoulder with a smile too. Kris' mom is crying on the corner, not in sadness, in happiness. She's smiling. Tears of joy.

Kris smiles at him and hugged him so tight. The ring was thrown on the sand, already forgotten from so much happiness. Tao hugged Kris back with so much love.

"You did good Tao'er. I love you." Kris whispered to him.

"I love you too Kris gege. .."

"YiFan. Call me YiFan from now on." Kris said.

"o.. .okay. ..I love you too YiFan ge~" Tao said. He squeezed shut close his eyes and give Kris a kiss on the cheeks. Kris is surprised at the sudden attack. It's so cute.

"Kris~~~!!!! The RING!!! THE RING!!!!" Luhan said in excitement. He's bouncing upside down, his inner princess just came out of it's shell. Kris breaks from their hug and picked up the discarded ring on the sand. He and Tao laughed while he's dusting it, the small box is full of sand now. He took out the smaller one and showed it to Tao with a smile.

"The seal of our love." Kris said, Tao joked around by making a disgusted face which Kris just laughed off. He admits, what he just said is really kind of lame. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HUANG ZITAO! YOU'RE MINE NOW FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!" Kris said while he's putting the ring on Tao's delicate fingers.

The younger looks so perfect under the sun with a blush creeping on his face. He gave the younger the small box so he can do the same for him. He likes the idea so much. Everything is so perfect. Just like what he said before, no matter how many negative events came to them, it will still never get to compared to the good and positive ones. Everyone is not breathing while Tao is taking out the bigger ring out of the box. Chen took out his phone a moment ago and he's been taking a video of it. He said moments like that should get captured by the lenses so they'll never forget.

"I. ..Love you so much too Kri. ..YiFan ge~. You. ..you saved me back then. .." Tao is crying again. ". ..You took me in and. ..I met Yi and everyone." he said sobbing. ". ..for the second time, I felt like I have a family, a place I can call home. Thank you for everything and for loving me." Tao wipes his tears with the back of his hand. Kris smiled to him and helped him wipe his tears away. ". .I'm sorry for having wet dream about you too."

Tao suddenly confessed. No one needs to know that. They all laughed at how innocent the younger is. Even Kris' mom laughed. Tao proceeds, he took Kris' hands and put the ring on his long fingers. Tao squirms when he suddenly imagined those big hands on him later. Oh~ he's so prepared for it.

"Please let me be with you forever YiFan ge~." Kris smiled before he finally stood up to kiss the younger's forehead. The sweetest type of kiss anyone could receive, he just received it from the person he loves the most. Tao felt so loved.

"There's one more." Kris smiled to him. "Yi~" he called his daughter. LuHan who's carrying the younger now put her down. "Come here~" he said. Yi runs to them happily. She jumped and threw herself to Tao who expertly catches her. Baekhyun and Chanyeol claps like a seal as if they're watching an interesting show. Kris took out another box from his back pocket. It's carrier again, the box is a little bigger than the first one.

"Ohhhh~~~~~!!!" Yi cheered.

"Yi~ will you be with FanFan & TaoTao for the rest of our lives too?" Kris asked his daughter. Tao laughed, of course Yi is included too.

"Say yes Baby~" Tao encouraged the little girl.

"o'course!!!" Yi said then she hugged her papa. "Yi will be with FanFan and TaoTao forever!!!" she said. She let go of Kris and hugged Tao.

"Now I really really really want a daughter." Baekhyun said.

"We'll make one later!" Chanyeol said smirking. Chen heard it.

"Minseok hyung!!! Us too!! Let's make a kid later at home!!" he said. He received a smack on the head from Xiumin who's blushing. A blushing Baozi!!! Squishy!!

Kris and Tao laughed. Their friends are all idiots but they like it. Where's the fun if everyone is serious right? Kris opened the Cartier Box and took out the bracelet that has the same design with their couple rings. He took Yi's small hands and put the bracelet on her. Now it's complete. Yi has sealed her promise too. Kris hugged them both and kissed them both on their foreheads. Kris lift Yi up and passed her to LuHan.

He lift Tao up next, the younger stood up and when he's up, he kissed the younger passionately. All the boys made noises again. Chanyeol sat on the chair with his guitar again and plays the same one he played earlier. This time all of them joined with singing.

 

Oh~ it was you.. .ah~

(you) let me love you forever,

Let me love you forever yeah, yeah, yeah

(you) It was you! Mm.. .oh~. .. yeah~

 

 

 

 


a/n: thank you everyone for supporting and reading the story. To those who left comments, you don't know how thankful and how happy I am whenever I'm reading your comments. I love you all so much. Please support my other stories too. I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I do.

SUPPORT OT10!!!

SUPPORT WU YIFAN!!!

SUPPORT LU HAN!!!

WE ARE STILL ONE!

REMEMBER THAT A FANS JOB IS TO SUPPORT THEM NOT CONTROL THEIR LIVES :D