Cafeteria

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
While the four of you were queuing in the line to grab your lunch, your stomach started to make weird noises. You looked around and sighed in relief that no one had heard it.    Changjo’s POV  (queuing in the line)   Damn queue. I wanna eat! We were at the end of the queue and I was getting frustrated.   I suddenly heard a growling sound coming from behind.   Someone is hungrier than me. I snickered to myself.   I glanced back to see ______ covering her stomach and looking around in embarrassment. Keke soooo cute!   “______-ah, line up in front of me.”   “Ahh. It’s okay Changjo,” she smiled at me while restraining her stomach from making further noises.    End of POV    “Ahh. It’s okay Changjo,” you smiled at him while restraining your stomach from making noises.   The four of you finally got your lunch and sat down at a table at the corner. You could sense eyes watching you from every corner of the cafeteria.   “Lena! Why are people looking at us?” you whispered to Lena.   “It’s because we’re seating with the kingkas. At their table. AND eating with them!” she replied.   “What is kingka?”   “Babo! Don't you know?"   You shaked your head.   "Kingka means the face of the school. Every school in Korea has kingkas. We have 2 kingka groups – One is Teen Top; 6 guys including your two friend over here and the other one is Infinite; 7 guys.” She explained.   “Ahh. Now I know.. But, we have 13 kingkas!?” you swallowed your burger hard.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter