Baby

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“______, if we are not in class at any point of time, can you please take the notes and homework for us?”   “Sure, why not Changjo”.   “Oppa” he added.   “Y-Yeah.. Changjo.. oppa” you whispered the last word. It was awkward to call someone of the same age ‘oppa’.   “What about me?” from the sound of it, you knew that Ricky was jealous.   “What?” you innocently blinked.   “OPPA. I want to hear you call me that… please baby?” he nudged your hand.   “Flirty oppa” you giggled as you thought that it was much better to add the ‘flirty’ before oppa.   Baby this. Baby that. Can you just shut up Ricky!? Someone was pissed off with his aegyo.   Lunch was over (like finally); Classes resumed.   “L.Joe, don’t you think that she’s cute?”         “Who’s cute?”   “______” Chunji replied.   “Ah.. The one Ricky calls ‘baby baby’?” L.Joe imitated.   “Yeah.. And her friend is not bad either”   “I don’t know why but I find her irritating. There’s something about her that’s ticking me off. Maybe because Ricky calls her ‘baby’ every single time we see her” He murmured angrily.   “HAHAHA! You seem kinda upset about the ‘baby’ part. Jealous much huh?” Chunji elbowed him.   “NO!” L.Joe faced the front; trying to concentrate on the lesson.   Chunji rolled his eyes. Yeah right.

Author's Notes :

Why is L.Joe jealous? Okay okay..

Ricky is annoying. Hehe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter