Crushed

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
8PM. You had to go back to your room. Sigh. This is no fun at all.   All of the guys had left without a goodbye (well, except for Sungjong, Ricky, Changjo and surprisingly Woohyun and Seongyeol!). You and Lena went back to your room.   The room was in a complete silence as you lay down on your bed; getting ready to sleep. You just had to say something to Lena.   “Lena-ah. Do you have a crush?”   “..Ah.. No. Wae?”   “Ohh.. Nothing.. It’s just that.. you know.. I caught you glancing at Chunji a lot. As in a lot a lot.”   "...Is it obvious?"   “Obviously obvious! Anyone will notice that.”   “......”   “So.. tell me how it started.. The crush thingy.” You asked curiously. You had always wanted a girls’ talk since you haven’t experienced it before.   “...Don’t tell anyone okay?.. It started ever since the orientation camp in school...”   You nodded to yourself as you try to understand her feelings.   “...so that’s it.” She finished her story.   “WOW. I never knew that a lot of girls have a crush on him too..”   “Only because of his looks.” You could imagine Lena rolling her eyes. “But. I like him because of his angelic voice.. When he sings, my heart stopped beating as if the voice had stopped my heart from functioning.” Her girly side started to surface.   “You really must have liked him.”   “I still like him.” she burst.   “Haha! Okay.. But. What is it like to have a crush on someone?”   “WHAT!? You don’t know!?” Lena stood up from her bed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter