Emotional Me

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“What? Got a problem?” you stared at him.   “Yeah I got. You. You’re the problem.” L.Joe was pissed off too.   “Then go away! I don’t want to see you!” you screamed at the top of your lungs.   “Fine. Whatever. As if I wanna see your face.” He walked off.   “What the hell is wrong with her!? First she cried, then she ate like a monster and now she’s mad!?” L.Joe grumbled as he walk to the hidden classroom beyond the library.   “Ahh.. I should say sorry to him..” you thought while clearing the table.   You went to the boys’ dorm.   “What door number is his..” you tried twisting the door knobs one by one.   “Yah! What are you doing here?” the voice made you jump.   “Ah! You frightened me!”   L.Joe just glared at you furiously. “What do you want?”   “I-I-I just wanted to say..” you stared at the floor, fidgeting with your fingers, swinging your right leg here and there. “.. I’m sorry” you mumbled. Straight away, you ran to your room. “Oh god.. That’s embarrassing.. But it wasn’t sincere enough right?”   Your stomach growled. You looked at the clock. “Ah! I know!” you clapped your hands.

 

 L.Joe’s POV    I was done letting my anger out on the punching bag. I went back up to the dorm and saw someone trying to twist the door knob of my room. I took a closer look. It's her. I quietly walked towards her.   “What do you want!?” Oh no.. my anger hasn’t subsided yet. My voice made her startled.   “I-I-I just wanted to say..” she stopped for a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter