SHE'S WHO!?

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L.Joe was still sulking the next morning as all of you gather at the lobby.

 

“Have you packed all of your things already?” Jiyong asked.

 

Everybody nodded.

 

“Okay, let’s go in the bus now.” He led the way and you followed him.

 

L.Joe was sitting at the corner, staring out of the window. You wanted to sit beside him but Niel beat you to it.

 

“Oppa!” you pouted.

 

Niel couldn’t resist your cuteness and sighed in defeat. *Count yourself lucky L.Joe* he got off and sat behind.

 

“Thanks!” you grinned happily.

 

The bus ride was quiet. Everyone seemed to have fallen asleep except for you and L.Joe. He was still looking out of the window, not turning to face you at all.

 

“L.Joe..” you pulled his sleeve lightly.

 

No response.

 

“Oppa..” you tried again.

 

Still no response.

 

“L.Joe oppa~” you cooed.

 

He glanced at you coldly. “What!?”

 

“Why are you so mad? I’m sorry okay?” you pursed your bottom lip.

 

“If you’re sorry.. Then do something for me.”

 

You lighten up. “Do what?”

 

L.Joe pointed his index finger to his cheek. “Here.” He poked it continuously.

 

“.. I got it.. Close your eyes okay?” you ask because you didn’t want it to be awkward.

 

He closed his eyes and you leaned in. You wanted it to be a quick peck and you closed your eyes as you went nearer. Out of a sudden, L.Joe turned around and your lips met. You widen your eyes in shock and stayed at that position for a few seconds. You quickly back away with your redden face.

 

L.Joe grinned at you. “Baby.. You’re so cute when you blush you know that?” he pinched your hot cheeks playfully.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

All of you except for Lena reached the academy only to be asked to go to the head master’s office. Everyone walked in silence. They were nervous and created possible scenarios in their heads. Jiyong went into the room first and closed the door behind him. After a few minutes, he opened the door and told them to go in. You and L.Joe were the last ones to go in.

 

“Hello guys. The chairman of the association and his wife are here to visit you.” The head master said.

 

You couldn’t see who they are as TeeNfinite, especially Sungyeol was blocking your view.

 

“Nice to meet you people.” You heard a familiar male voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter