GAY!?

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Okay guys. We have to break some bad or maybe good news for you.” Jiyong announced as the students gathered in the lobby that morning.   “Why must it be at the lobby again?” Seongyeol whispered to L who just shrugged.   Jiyong clearly heard him and glared at him a few unnoticeable seconds that only he could see. Seongyeol gulped hard and giggled nervously.   “As I was saying..” Jiyong continued. “The good news is that most of you are able to go back to the academy but a group of you are going to be held back. One of the buses had a breakdown and it was sent in for repairs. Infinite, Teen Top, Kim Lena and Lee _____. You guys will be held back with me. The bus will come tomorrow at 7.30AM. Please make sure to pack your belongings tonight. And for the rest of you, please report here by 12 noon. You have two hours left.. Okay you are dismissed now.” He casually walked away.   “Oppa, do you want to go ice skating tonight?” you nudged L.Joe’s arm.   “I don’t want to.” L.Joe stuck his tongue out.   “Hmm.. oppa~” you whined but L.Joe was still stubborn.   Fine if that’s what you want.. You pretended to give up and walked away. “I guess I’ll have to ask Seongyeol oppa or Woohyun oppa then..” you said, clear enough for L.Joe to hear.   “W-Wait! I’ll go alright? Just don’t go with them.”   You turned to him. “Jealous much?” you teased and L.Joe’s face redden.   “So? Why can’t a boyfriend be jealous if his girlfriend is going to have fun with other guys but not him?” he blurted.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter