Truth or Dare

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Infinite and you sat down at the cafeteria after you comforted Sungjong while Woohyun was in the kitchen, cooking dinner.   “So now you know who we are.. Is that why you don’t want to see us? Are you scared of us?” Sunggyu asked you worriedly.   “No, I was never scared. I mean.. Spies are cool right? It’s just that I needed time to be alone.. Not because of you guys but because of other things.” You ended your sentence with a sigh.   “Okay! Dinner is ready!~ Hoya! L! Help me out here!” Woohyun shouted from the kitchen. Hoya and L quickly helped Woohyun to carry the dishes out.   “_____, try my homemade bean paste stew!” Woohyun stood beside you.   You just ignored him.   “_____~ try some~” Woohyun did his bunny aegyo.   You didn’t even touch his food and rested your head on your hand.   “_____.. is it about the message?.. I’m sorry~ I didn’t mean what I typed.. Sorry okay? Hmmm~” Woohyun nudged you continuously.   “Ahh.. you’re sorry? Okay then. I’ll eat.. not because of you but because of my hungry stomach.” You stuck your tongue out to him.   OMO! This is delicious! You drank the soup too fast that you choked on it.   “Hey, are you alright?” L handed you a napkin.   “Uh.. Thanks.” You covered your mouth and continued to cough until you feel relief.   After dinner, the eight of you hang out in WooGyu’s room (Woohyun + Sunggyu).   “Let’s play Truth or Dare!” Seongyeol suggested since everyone was doing their own things, it was no use hanging out.   Everyone sat in a circle. Starting from your left is Hoya, Sungjong, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Seongyeol, L and back to you again.   “Okay. I’ll spin the bottle first!” Seongyeol exclaimed. “And before that! There will be a huge consequences for those who back out after the bottle lands of him. Araso?” he explained.   Everyone nodded.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter