Ice Skating

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You slowly got into the ice skating rink. You have gone for ice skating lessons before so you know how to skate. You laughed at L.Joe who was struggling to walk to the rink after wearing the ice skates.

 

He finally got into the rink and was supporting his stance, holding on the rink board. “What’s so funny? Help me here.”

 

“You didn’t say that you have never tried ice skating before!” you skated backwards slowly, leaving him.

 

“It’s embarrassing!.. So, help me out here babe.” He pleaded.

 

“Aish.. Araso.. Hold my hands.” You skated to him and held out your hands.

 

“W-Woah!” He nearly fell on the ice but you were quick to grab his wrists before he falls.

 

"It wasn’t my fault!” you defended yourself.

 

“I know.” He grumbled.

 

“Okay. Take one step at a time.. Slowly.. Slowly..” you guided him.

 

L.Joe looks like a toddler who was trying to walk for the first time. He groaned when he fell on the ice. You couldn’t help but laugh at him.

 

“What’s so funny?” he glared at you.

 

“You are funny.” You replied him.

 

You were about to help him up when Sungyeol ran to you and hid behind your back.

 

“Oppa! What’s wrong?”

 

“Ahhhh! Sungjong is chasing me! You got to help me princess!” he shrieked.

 

Before you could say anything, Sungjong appeared in front of you, breathing heavily. “_____. Move aside. I need to get Sungyeol.”

 

“No! I don’t want to go to you!” Sungyeol stuck his tongue out and grabbed your hand, escaping from Sungjong.

 

“Ah! Seriously! Why are you dragging me into this oppa? You really are childish you know that.” Sungjong was still behind,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter