Caught in action

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“What am I going to wear!?” you mumbled as you look through your closet.   “Where are you going?” Lena asked without looking at you as she was concentrating on her homeworks.   “Uh.. Somewhere with Hoya.”   Lena stopped writing, her attention was to you. “You mean a date!?”   You turned to Lena. “Yeah.. But I don’t know what to wear. Help me Lena!” you shook her hand.   “Aish. Araso araso .. but I’m doing this because you helped me out with Chanhee.”   After thirty minutes of trying out every single one of your clothes, Lena found a perfect one for the date. “This is it!”                                                                     Lena helped you put up some light make-up. Usually when you had to go for events, you had a make-up artist to help you and a hair dresser to make you look presentable (as I have mentioned, you are rich and further more you practically own the boarding school and the biggest spy association in the world!).   You looked at the mirror, your make-up and wavy hair matches with your dress. “Wow. Thanks Lena!” you smiled in satisfaction.   “No problem! Just remember to fill me up after your date okay?”   “Okay~” you took a small black purse and your iPhone. “I’ll be going now. Bye~”   “Bye! Good luck!” Lena waved at you before turning back her attention to her homework.   “I better hurry down. He might be waiting for a while now (it’s already 7.30PM).   Hoya was waiting for you, wearing..                                                                      (pick your color!) xD   “Sorry Hoya I’m late.”   Wow.. she’s beautiful.. Hoya snapped out of his thoughts. “It’s okay.. Let’s go?” he held out his hand. You shyly took it and the both of you went out.   Meanwhile, L.Joe was spying on the two of you at the second floor and followed after you guys.   Aish! Why are they holding hands!? And why is she dressing up for him!? She's pretty.. AHH! L.Joe concentrate! L.Joe furiously thought in his heart.

 

The two of you bought your tickets and a large popcorn bag. He suggested a romantic movie and you just had to agree to it as he stubbornly said that he will treat you for the night.   The both of you chatted for a while and went inside the cinema as the movie was about to start. L.Joe came in later after the place was dark enough for them to see him. He specifically asked for the seat behind the both of you.   H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter