School Trip

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“School trip in the middle of April. Just great” Lena threw her clothes inside her bag.   “Just enjoy it Lena. I wanted to have a school trip.. And besides, this is a school trip, remember?”   “Huh?” Lena blinked in confusion.   “Chanhee baby~” you cooed.   “Yah! Don’t call him that!”   “Haha.. Araso araso.. But only 40 students will get to go on this field trip”   “That’s what I’m afraid of! What if Chanhee isn’t there?” Lena started to panic.   “But I’m here for you!” you pouted.   “I know.. but.. aish! Never mind” she continued to pack.   “Alright students! You will be grouped into groups of 8!” Jiyong announced in the cafeteria.   “Question!” Someone raised his hand. “Can we choose our own group members?”   “No. We have already assigned all of you here in your groups. If you don’t like it, you may back out of the trip now”   No one moved; everybody stayed silent.   “Alright then. Let me announce your groups” he clapped his hands.   “Hopefully we’re in the same group!” you whispered to Lena.   “Group 1; Kim Lena.. Lee Howon.. Jang Dongwoo..”   Please let me be with Lena. Please. You prayed.   “..and the last member is Lee Chanhee” Jiyong continued announcing.   “Oh. My. God! Did you hear that? Chanhee’s in your group!” you whispered.   Lena nodded slowly; too shocked that her crush is in the same group as her.   “And Group 3..”   “I wonder who I’m with..”   “..Lee ______.. Lee Seongyeol..”   *YES! I’M WITH SEONGYEOL! He isn'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter