Study Date

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The week without Teen Top wasn’t bad at all. In fact, it was fun. Dongwoo and Seongyeol never failed to make you laugh with everything they did; from their weird actions to their weird laughter, they make a comedic duo!   You were in the library, studying for your mid-year exams next week.   “Hey” Someone stood beside you.   “Oh. Hello L oppa” you replied before turning to your Math problem.   “Can I seat here?” he pointed to the seat beside you.   You put away your bag that was on the seat. “Sure”   The two of you were studying quietly, not even talking to each other. It wasn’t a surprise if L doesn’t talk to you. He don’t even seem that friendly at all. His face is always serious.   “Aish!” you crushed the paper in frustration and threw it aside.   L stopped writing and faced you. “Do you need help?”   “Uhh.. Yes please” you shyly admitted.   Thank goodness L was there to help you solve all the difficult Math problems. He even taught you all the examination tactics he knew. After a few hours of learning, the both of you went for dinner.   “Where have the two of you been?” Sunggyu suddenly nagged like a mother.   “Studying in the library. What else?” L held up his books as evidence.   Sunggyu couldn’t say anything anymore.   “______-ah~ Let’s get our dinner~ I’m hungry~” Sungjong linked arms with you.   “Sungjong stop it. You’re making me puke!” Hoya act as if he was about to vomit.   “Yeah.. don't act.. I don’t think you hate my cute face”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter