The Tour

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You were still dumbfounded by what you’ve just heard in the room.   They said what? No, they can’t be serious… Are they!!?? The thought kept replaying in your head like a broken recorder.   *BAM*   “Ouch!” you rubbed your arm.   “Pfft. Watch where you’re going! I’m giving you a tour around the school here!” Lena barked, pissed off with your clumsiness.   I can’t believe I’m stuck in school on a Sunday. I want to go shopping! she complained in her head.

 

“This is the cafeteria. You get all your food from here. Your breakfast, lunch, dinner and what so ever.” She explained.     Wow. It’s spacious and clean! You looked around the cafeteria in awe.   “Whatever you are thinking of, this place won’t be as spacious as it is now. Imagine 180 bodies plus you, packed in this room. You won’t be able to breathe!” Lena walked out of the cafeteria.   You followed her.   Another door led you into the music room. A wall covered with full-length mirrors, a Yamaha piano near the windows and a spacious space for dancing. Looking at the piano reminds you of the days when you have to play classical music in the events you attended with your parents.   The other rooms on the 1st floor are the etiquette room and the art room.   “…And the highlight of Level One is..” Lena pushed the oak doors at the far end of the building open. “…the garden!” she exclaimed. Her voice was in high pitch as though she wanted the whole world to know about the gorgeous garden.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter