Tease

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“So, you guys are in my group” Jiyong stood in front of the three of you. “Get ready to board the bus. We’re going in 10 mins time. Don’t forget to go to the restroom first. It’ll be a long journey” he reminded you.   You were going to Jeju Island for a special 5 days trip; sight-seeing and learning more about Jeju’s history.

 

“Okay students! We’ll meet us at the lobby by 15 minutes time” Jiyong instructed.   Luckily the teachers gave you the permission to choose your roommate. Of course you wanted to room up with Lena.   The both of you started unpacking your stuff.   “Lena, how was it?”   “How was what?”   “Your baby” you rolled your eyes as you hung your clothes in the wardrobe.   “Oh.. He sat with me the whole time! Gosh he’s killing me with his smiles” Lena’s voice suddenly went high pitch.   “Glad that you had fun”   “Why?”   “Woohyun has been annoying.. although cute .. but annoying!” you sighed. “Seongyeol is my partner for the trip and Woohyun always want to go in between us. Luckily Seongyeol is clever enough.. In the bus, he sat inside so that Woohyun wouldn’t be able to move him out of his seat.. And in the aeroplane, there were three seats. Sungyeol made me seat in the middle so that Woohyun wouldn’t make a fuss in public” you explained.   “Ahh.. Why would Woohyun want to disturb the two lovey-dovey couple anyway.. He has other girls in the group to choose a partner” Lena glanced at you before she continued to unpack her stuff.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter