One Step Change Everything

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I changed MinKi to Minji because Minki is a guy's name x.x Don't get confused!

 

================================================================================

 

When you got back home, you saw Woohyun's car was already at the garage. You immediately walked upstairs to your room to find a shirtless Woohyun lying down on bed with his eyes closed.
 

Eventhough it has already been two years, you would still blush watching his well-build abs. You walked to the bed and sat next to him. Woohyun felt the bed pressed down so he opened his eyes. He turned away when he saw you.

 

*Aish.. Acting like a kid..* You grumbled in your head. "Oppa.. Yah, oppa.." You nudged him but he continued to ignore you. You scrunched your face in annoyance. "Fine! Be that way!" You said in anger and stormed out of the room.

 

He heard you crying in the living room and he felt a tug on his heart. He sighed. He got up and walked towards the living room. "Damn you, anger! Damn you, tears!" He heard you said.

 

"Hey, ~~~~~~~~.." He called you gently. You looked at him for a second then turned away, wiping your tears. He sat next to you. "~~~~~~~.." He called again but you ignored him. So he grabbed your hand but you pulled back your hand.

 

He sighed. "I'm sorry.. I just.. I just don't want to get married again. I only want you in my heart and in front of me when I woke up or sleep." He said softly. "But oppa, don't you get it? I didn't ask you to get married for fun! I asked you to get married so that you can have a child just like how you wanted." You said and looked at him.

 

Before he could speak, you cut him off. "This house is quiet and gloomy without children. I want a child myself but I can't.. You know I can't.. No matter how much or how hard we try.. I just.. can't.." With that, you broke into tears.

 

Heartache, Woohyun wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close. You cried on his broad chest as he your hair. "Please.. Marry Minji.. You don't have to love her if you don't want.. Do it for me.. Please..." You begged.

 

After thinking for a while, Woohyun sighed. "Fine. I'll do it for you." He said. Grateful, you wrapped your arms around him tightly. "Thank you..." You whispered. Woohyun may look calm on the outside but he was in a total dilemma inside.

 

To continue his intention of not marrying Minji and let you feel guilty for you infertility or unwillingly marry Minji and watch you happy. He chose the second one. He rather marry Minji rather than watching you feel guilty.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter