Anniversary Night

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Woohyun drove you to a beach, both of you have to stroll along the beach to reach the dinner table. When you two were about 50 metres away from the table, there was a path with lighten red candles in a heart shape.

 

You gasped in delight. Woohyun smiled. He knew you will love it. "D-did you make all these, oppa?" you asked him. He nodded. "Happy Anniversary, my angel." he whispered. "Happy anniversary, oppa." you said to him. He walked with you to the table.

 

You sit on the chair that was pulled out by him and he sat across you. After eating and chatting, you two decided to stroll along the beach. Woohyun's arm is around your waist and you rested your head on his shoulder.

 

"It's a beautiful night." he whispered. You nodded in agreement. After few minutes of walk, you two went back home.  Both you and Woohyun changed into comfortable clothes.

 

Both of you were on bed, gazing on each other. "Oppa, can I ask you something?" you asked and he nodded. "Why won't you divorce me even when you know that I can't get pregnant?" you asked sadly. Woohyun softened and your cheek.

 

"It's because I love you. I love you too much that I just can't let you go." he said softly. A tear dropped from your eyes. "I'm sorry, oppa. I wish I could give you a child." you said, trembling. "Sssh.. Don't worry. I don't hate you. I will never hate you." he said as he wiped away your tears.

 

He searched your eyes and said, "I love you. I love you no matter what happened. I will never ever hate you.  Do you believe me?" You nodded. He then softly pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes closed and started to kiss him back.

 

He deepened the kiss and ran his hand from your shoulder down to your waist, pulling you closer. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he got on top of you, your back. He slides his tongue into your mouth, exploring it.

 

You were almost out of breath so you closed your lips and pushed them against his lips lightly. Woohyun took the hint and pulled away. He looked at you as both of you breathing heavily. After your breathing became normal again, he kissed you again.

 

He ed your short and pulled it down, tossing it away. He then slid a hand under your t-shir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter