Oh, Brother!

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month since Woohyun and Minji returned from their honeymoon. It was a typical Sunday morning where everyone in the household had nothing fun to do. Woohyun was in his office, doing his work. Minji was making lunch in the kitchen, and you were just finish gardening in the garden.

 

Suddenly, the sound of the telephone ringing broke the silence in the house. Being the closest one to the telephone, you answered. "Hello? Yes, omma? A trip? To our private island? When? Okay. Yes, omma. Love you too." With that, you hung up.

 

"Oppa, Minji! The living room, now!" You called. A minute later, the three of you were gathered in the living room. "What is it, ~~~~~~~?" Woohyun asked. "Omma called just now. She said we'll have a family trip to our private island for a week." You informed.

 

"Private island? You mean the one that's around Busan?" Minji asked and you nodded. "When are we going?" Woohyun asked. "Omma said they'll wait for us at the port tomorrow. It's a five-hour ride to Busan and 30 minutes boat-ride to our island."

 

They nodded. "We'll pack tonight. Minji, do you mind if we go grocery shopping this afternoon? We need to bring some food for the trip tomorrow." You asked Minji. "Of course. I have nothing to do later, anyways." Minji answered with a small smile.

 

-------------

 

The next day, you woke up early to re-check the things you should bring. Minji and Woohyun were still sleeping in their room when you woke up. You were making breakfast when suddenly, a pair of strong and warm arms wrapped around your waist.

 

"Morning, oppa." You greeted with a smile. "Morning." He greeted back as he buried his face in the crook of your neck. "What are you cooking for breakfast?" He asked. "Chicken fried rice. Do you like it?" 

 

"I like all of your cookings." He grinned. You chuckled. "It's spicy though." You warned. "Mm~ I like it hot and spicy~ Just like you~" He purred and started to nibble on your neck. You giggled and squirmed, ticklish. He stopped and both of you laughed.

 

"I missed this." He sighed. "Missed what?" You asked, curious. "Just the two of us. Alone. No third-party." He rested his chin on your shoulder. It's your turn to sigh. "I do, too. But Minji is not a third-party. We welcomed her together. She's part of the family now." You tried to convince him but he just sighed.

 

Just then, you heard someone else clearing their throat. Both of you turned around and were surprised to see Minji standing by the kitchen's entrance. Woohyun immediately unwrapped his arms around you and Minji looked dejected. That answered your and Woohyun's question if she heard your conversation or not.

 

Minji had to admit. Even though she planned to have Woohyun to herself, her heart broke when Woohyun said that she's a third-party to the couple. And the most surprising thing is, she was actually touched when you defended her. She never thought you'd do that.

 

"Minji! Good morning!" Your greeting snapped her out of her thoughts. She held back the forming tears in her eyes and smiled. "Morning. Need help?" She asked. "Um, you can help to prepare the drinks." You said and Minji did as told.

 

After breakfast, the three of you went up to get ready. Woohyun was wearing a faded checkered shirt with acid washed jeans. He was putting the things into the car when you and Minji walked out of the house. You were wearing a three-colour layered dress while Minji wore a blue striped dress.

 

"Milady." Woohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter