Argument

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night after the opening ceremony, Woohyun went to the club to hang out with his friends. While you decided to go back to your room and watch tv. In the club, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Hoya are having real fun. You guys actually met them this morning at the ceremony.

 

"Hey, Woohyun! How many children do you have by now?" Hoya asked loudly for Woohyun to hear since it's very loud in the club. "I actually have none. You know why." Woohyun replied as he sipped his beer.

 

"Wow, Woohyun! Two years of marriage and no children at all!? Are you seedless!?" Dongwoo accused and they all burst out laughing. "Yah! I'm perfectly fine! She's infertile! That's why!" Woohyun blurted out the truth as he was starting to get drunk.

 

"Whoa! She's infertile!? Why didn't you leave her then!?" Sungyeol said. "Shut up, Yeol! You don't know anything!" Woohyun said. "Seriously, Woohyun! I'd rather marry another girl if I were you!" Hoya said. "Lee Howon, you better shut up or else!" Woohyun warned.

 

"What's up, Woohyun!? Why are you defending that barren woman!?" Hoya said. Just then, Woohyun threw a punch on Hoya's face, making him fall on the floor. The music abruptly stopped. Sungyeol and Dongwoo helped Hoya up.

 

"That barren woman is my wife!" Woohyun shouted, not caring about the crowds around him. "Tch. That's why it's just embarrassing." Hoya scoffed as he wiped off the blood on his lips. Hoya just spilt oil on a flaming fire. (A/N: Sorry for making HoBaby a jerk!! T^T)

 

Woohyun grabbed his collar and threw another punch on his face. He grabbed his coat and bottles of beer before walking out of the club. On his way to your room, he drink lots of beer. *Damn! This is all a mistake!*

 

You were in the suite's kitchen when you heard the door bursts open. You walked out of the kitchen to see a drunk Woohyun walking limply to the bed. You immediately ran to him and grabbed his arm before he could fall. "Oppa, how much did you drink?" you asked after you sat him down on the bed.

 

He just shrugged. You sighed. "Oppa, you're drunk! You know I hate it when you're drunk! IF we have kids, do you think they will be happy!?" you argued. He glared at you making you gasped in surprise. "Kids? Kids!? Can you even get pregnant!?" he snapped.

 

You stayed silence. You were speechless at his words. "You're barren! Don't even dare to talk about kids when you can't get one!" he stood up, looking down at you.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter