Opinion

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you woke up to see no one next to you. You put on your robe and walked downstairs. You saw Woohyun sitting by the dining table, having breakfast. *He must have been very angry with me.*

 

"Good morning, oppa." You greeted and sat down. But he ignored your presence. You sighed and grabbed a toast. While you're not looking at him, he just stared at you. *Are you really okay about me marrying another girl? ~~~~~-ah, why are you doing this to me?*

 

Without a word, he stood up and walked towards the door. You stood up and followed him. Before he went out, you turned him around and fixed his tie again. "Have a good day at work." You gently said with a smile. He nodded and walked to his car.

 

You watched him drove away by the door. *He will get over it.* You sighed and walked back in. You showered and dressed up. You walked to the garden and played with your cat. You sat on by the pond and its head.

 

"Neko, do you think letting Woohyun oppa marrying another woman is right?" You talked to the cat but it just meowed. You sighed. "I should ask Omma." You mumbled and placed the cat down.

 

You grabbed your coat and drived to your mom's house. The maids and butler bowed at you when you walked into the mansion. You smiled and nodded at them. "Where's omma?" You asked the head butler. "Your mother is in her study room, Ma'am." He said and you nodded with a 'Thank you'.

 

You tapped on the door of the study room before walking in. "Omo, ~~~~~-ah! Long time no see!" Your mom greeted with a hug. You hugged her back and smiled. "I miss you, omma. How have you been?" "I'm fine, ~~~~~~. How's my daughter?" She said as the two of you sat down on the sofa.

 

"I'm fine too, omma." You smiled. Your smile looked genuine but your eyes were filled with curiousity and a tint of sadness. "~~~~~~~, is there something important you want to tell me?" Your mom's tone became serious when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter