Unfair

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you woke up early in the morning to help the mothers prepare for breakfast. You put on a pink silk robe as you were only wearing a thin tank top with shorts. "Good morning, mothers," you greated the mothers as you reached the kitchen. "Good morning, ~~~~~~," Mrs. Nam greeted back with a smile while your mother kissed your cheek as greeting.

 

"So what are we going to have for breakfast?" You asked as you leaned against the island counter. "Well, we're gonna have local breakfast and American breakfast," your mother answered. "Like what?"

 

"We're gonna make Kimchi pancake, fried rice, waffles, and omelette. As for the drinks, we're gonna have some fresh orange juice and green tea." Mrs. Nam answered. "Great! I can start with the omelette!" You grabbed a knife and started chopping some vegetables on a cutting board.

 

"Oh, and ~~~~~~, cook as many as you can because you know how much the boys eat," your mother reminded. "Yes, omma~" you chimed. While you were frying the omelettes, your mother suddenly asked, "So, ~~~~~, did Minji tell you anything?"

 

"About what?" You raised an eyebrow. "Well, about how's the baby coming?" You shrugged. "She didn't say anything. Yet. Besides, omma, it has only been a month since their marriage. Usually, it would take two to three months until the pregnancy news comes out." Your mother nodded in agreement.

 

"And don't worry, omma. When the time comes, Minji will tell us about it." You flashed a smile at your mother.

 

A few minutes later, Minji came to the kitchen and greeted the three of you. You turned around slightly and returned her greeting with a smile. She was wearing black satin robe with white linings on every edge of the robe. "What can I do to help?" She asked. "You can prepare the waffles, Minji." Mrs. Nam said. Minji nodded and started working on her waffles.

 

When breakfast was done and served on the table, as if on cue, the men came out of their rooms and went directly to the dining table. "Mm~ Smells delicious!" Eli claimed as he sniffed in the foods' aroma. "Of course, they're delicious! You have four chefs to cook for your breakfast!" You batted your eyelashes jokingly.

 

"Tch. You mean, three chefs. There's omma, Mrs. Nam and Minji." Eli smirked. "You're just jealous, oppa," you shot back and stuck out your tongue at him. Eli just rolled his eyes and took a seat across you. "Morning, babe," Woohyun greeted and planted a kiss on your cheek.

 

You smiled. "Morning, oppa. Aren't you going to greet Minji, too?" You asked when you saw him took his seat. "Morning, Minji," He greeted nonchalantly. Unsatisfied with his action, you nudged him and cocked your head to Minji, who seemed to be a little hurt with Woohyun's nonchalant greeting.

 

Woohyun pursed his lips and sighed mentally, before standing up and went to Minji. "Good morning, Minji," he greeted again, flashing her a small smile and pecked her on the cheek. You smiled at Woohyun in satisfaction when he went back to his seat, next to yours.

 

Minji was sitting next to Eli and she was watching the two of you being lovey-dovey to each other. She pressed her lips into a thin line and poked her omelette, trying her best not to stab it instead. *It's okay, Minji. Soon. Soon, Woohyun will only belong to you.*

 

*But ~~~~~~ has been telling Woohyun to treat you special.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter