Apology

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up at 2AM when you feel a weight on your waist. You looked to your left and saw Woohyun's sleeping face. The last night's argument popped-out in your mind. You tried to get out of his grasp but you felt him tightening his arms around your waist. "Don't even try to get away from me again." he mumbled before opening his eyes.

 

"Why are you holding me? I thought you hate me and regret for not divorcing me." you mumbled. "I know what I said. I'm sorry." he whispered sincerely. You looked into his eyes for a while then looked away. "I'm hurt. A man I love has just created a wound inside my heart. A very deep one." you said as your eyes grew wet.

 

Woohyun sighed and hugged you closer to his chest. He felt your small hands pressed against his chest as you tried to get away but he won't let you go. "I am never going to let you go." he said firmly. You eyes were tearing up when you looked into his eyes.

 

"Oppa, I think we should work on the divorce now." you said and Woohyun frowned in disapproval. "Didn't you heard me? I said I'm not letting you go!" Woohyun said loudly. "Go away! You hate me! You regret not divorcing me! I regret meeting you when we were in college! I regret choosing to work as your tutor! I wish I never-" you shouted but he crashed his lips on yours, stopping you from continuing.

 

Your eyes widened and tried to pushed him away but he held you close. He your bottom lips and started nibbling it. Soon, your eyes closed and started kissing him back. After few minutes, both of you pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. Woohyun gently reached out and your cheek.

 

You melted at his touch and he smiled softly. "I hurt you a lot last night, didn't I?" He whispered and you nodded silently. His smile fell and turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter