New Friend

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Which one do you like? Red one or blue one?" Bora asked andYou were shopping at COEX with Bora. Since Bora was bored and you have nothing to do, the two of you decided to pamper yourselves. It was only two hours since you and Bora started shopping but you already have three paperbags with in your hands.

 

"I like the blue one. You can wear that on in any occassions." You said. "Hmm.. You're right. We'll take the blue one." Bora informed the salesgirl. The salesgirl nodded and took the shoe from Bora. "What are you getting for yourself?" Bora asked.

 

You shrugged. "I don't know. I need help, Bora. Please?" You told her. "My pleasure!" Bora beamed and started scanning the shoe shop. After 30 minutes of trying and disagreeing, you finally got yourself a pair of blue floral platforms.

 

"~~~~~~~, let's grab some lunch. I'm hungry!" Bora said with a pout and you nodded. "I'm hungry too." You said and the two of you went to a Chinese restaurant. "So did Woohyun called you from Malibu?" Bora asked.

 

"He did. I'm starting to get annoyed actually." You confessed. "Why?" Bora asked, curious. "He called me almost every six hours! I mean, hello! He has another wife to entertain and spend time with!" You complained.

 

"So? What's the problem? It's not wrong, right? He called other people during your honeymoon too, right?" Bora asked. "No. He rejected every calls he receive. He even turned off his phone the whole honeymoon! I want him to be fair to Minji!" You huffed.

 

"Oh. Well, what can I say? It's your marriage. I must not in, right?" Bora said. You sighed, "You're right.." Bora held your hand, "Hey, it's not wrong to share with me." She smiled and you smiled back. "Thank you."

 

----

 

You were walking around while waiting for Bora to get out from the restroom. Suddenly, a man ran passed you and snatched your handbag. Shocked, you shouted. "Hey!! Stop!!" With that, you ran after the man.

 

Just then, a man ran faster than you and tackled the snatcher. You were s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter