Jeju Island

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Woohyun got home, he saw you sitting on the couch talking with his mom. You smiled as you notice him and said, "Welcome home, oppa!" He smiled and pecked your lips. "Aaaw. You guys must be getting sweeter and sweeter everyday!" his mom cooed.

 

You blushed and chuckled while Woohyun just grinned. He sat next to you and asked his mom, " What brings you here, omma?" "What? Can't I visit my son and my daughter-in-law?" Mrs. Nam said. Woohyun just shrugged.

 

"Anyways, are you two going to go to Jeju tomorrow?" she asked. "Jeju?" you blinked at her then Woohyun. "What are we doing in Jeju?" you asked. "We're going there for grand opening for our new branch there. I was planning to bring you along." Woohyun explained and you nodded in understanding.

 

"Good then! We'll be waiting for you there!" Mrs. Nam said. "You guys are going too?" Woohyun asked. Mrs. Nam nodded then glanced at her watch. "I have to go now and pick Hyerin." she said and all of you headed to the door.

 

"Boohyun hyung still sending his daughter to you?" Woohyun scoffed. "Don't be like that, Woohyun! He has to go to Vegas and Chaerin has to go to  Paris. It's impossible for them to bring Hyerin along with them since they're both in different countries! So I decided to bring her along too." his mom pointed out.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Woohyun rolled his eyes. "Oh, by the way. Did you two tried doing it again?" Mrs. Nam asked slyly. Your cheeks turned deep red which make Woohyun chuckled. "Hello, my cute tomato!" he cooed as he cupped your face.

 

You glared at him. Both Mrs. Nam and Woohyun laughed at your reaction. "Well, did you?" Mrs. Nam asked again. Woohyun grinned and hugged your waist. "Yes we did, omma! And we'll do it again at Jeju!" Woohyun proudly said and planted a kiss your cheek.

 

You blushed harder and elbowed his stomach. "Owie! Hey! You hit my y abs!" he pouted. You ignored him. Mrs. Nam laughed and waved at both of you before getting into the car. You closed the door and about to go into the kitchen when Woohyun wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.

 

He leaned his warm body against your back. You can smell his Hugo Boss perfume as both of you are really close to each other. "Hey, baby. You're not mad when I said that to omma, right?" he asked. "Hmm.. Let me think.." you tapped your chin with your index finger.

 

"Aw, come on! I was just joking about it!" you saw him pouting when he turned you to face him. "Maybe except for the part I will do in Jeju." he said. You make a face at him and he sighed. "Fine. I won't if you won't, okay?" he said and you smiled at him. "That sounds better." you said and he smiled back.

 

"Gimme a kiss~" he pursed his lips and leaned closer to you but you placed a finger on his lips to stop him. He blinked at you. He saw the look in your eyes and it means 'A kiss? D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter