Yang MinJi

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you woke up to see Woohyun's peaceful sleeping face. You smiled as you gently his face. You carefully got off the bed and head to the bathroom for shower. After shower, you walked out of the bathroom with only towel wrapped around your body.

 

You sat on the dresser of your room and started to apply creams and foundations on you. Just then, Woohyun woke up. You heard him yawn and saw him strecthed out his arms through the mirror. "Good morning, oppa." you greeted with a smile.

 

He smiled back and puts on his boxer in the blanket. He then walked to you and hugged you from behind. "Good morning, my angel." he said and pecked below your ear. "Go shower now. I'll make the breakfast after I got ready." you said.

 

He groaned and buried his face in your shoulder. "I don't want to! I want to shower with you!" He whined. You giggled, "But I already shower." He pouted. "Take shower once again!"

 

You tapped his cheek and said, "That's enough, oppa. Go shower now or else." "Else what?" "Or else I will move to my parents' house and will never come back to you." you teased as he gasped. "Don't you dare!" "Yes I will, oppa~" you giggled.

 

He groaned. "Fine!" He was about to walked into the bathroom but he stopped and walked back to you. "What now?" you asked. Suddenly, he cupped your face and kissed you passionately. Your heart fluttered by his kiss.

 

He pulled away and said, "I forgot my morning kiss." You smiled, "You already have it. So go and shower!" you playfully pushed him to the bathroom. He chuckled and walked into the bathroom obediently. You put on an outfit that you picked from the wardrobe and walked downstairs to make breakfast.

 

After preparing breakfast, Woohyun walked down in his suit, ready to work. He sat down at the table and starts eating. You sat next to him and asked, "How is it?" He smiled at you. "It's getting tastier everyday!" he complimented. You smiled, pleased.

 

He glanced at his watch. "I need to go now. I'll see y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter