Mishap

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another month has passed since the fight in the Nams' residence. Eventhough the memories of the day were still clear in the married triplet's heads, they still went on their everyday routine like nothing happened.

 

The plan of ruining your marriage with Woohyun was long gone from her mind. Minji never force Woohyun to have with her or tried to seduce him anymore. It was all up to Woohyun if he wants it or not.

 

You've also noticed that Minji's behaviour was becoming more genuine day by day. It didn't look like she was forced to be nice to you anymore. Yes, you noticed those but you decided to stay quiet about it. You thought she just needed time to adjust the fact that she had to share husband.

 

It was another usual day at the office for Minji and Woohyun. While writing a report in her laptop, her phone rang. She took the phone out of her bag and answered it, "Hello?"

 

"Minji, are you busy during lunchtime?" You asked from the other line. "Um, no. I don't. Why?" Minji said. "Great! We can have lunch together! Come to Blooming Garden during lunch. Bring Woohyun oppa along! See you there! Bye!" You said before hanging up.

 

Minji grinned, anticipating to have lunch with you. Minji stood up and knocked on Woohyun's office door. She walked in when she heard a faint 'come in'. "Yes, Minji?" Woohyun asked as he looked up from his laptop.

 

"~~~~~~ unnie wants to take us out for lunch," She informed. "Oh? Sure then! Where do we meet?" He asked. "The Blooming Garden."

 

"Cool! We can just walk since it's just a few blocks away. Thank you, Minji," Woohyun smiled and Minji smiled back before leaving the room.

 

As soon as the clock striked 12, Minji switched off her laptop and took her handbag. Right then, Woohyun walked out of his office, "Ready?" Minji nodded as her answer. With that, the two of them head out of the building.

 

The two walked their way to the restaurant and reached there 10 minutes later. After crossing the road, they got into the restaurant and went to your table. "Hey, babe," Woohyun greeted with a kiss on your cheek.

 

You smiled and greeted them. They took their seat and a waiter came to take order.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So where are we gonna go before heading back to office? We still have an hour until lunchtime ends," Woohyun said. "Let's just walk around here," You suggested and the two of them agreed.

 

With that, all three of you walked out of the restaurant after paying for the food. While the three of you were walking together, Minji informed that she wanted to go to the restroom. The public restroom was located across the street so you and Woohyun decided to look around a shop.

 

The light turned green for pedestrians when Minji reached the zebra crossings. Her phone suddenly rang so she took it out and answered her call. There were only a few people crossing the street that time when someone suddenly yelled, "WATCH OUT!"

 

With that, Minji flew across the street and her petite body fell to the ground hard. Screamings of shock were heard here and there. Hearing the commotion, you turned around and saw a crowd of people crowding the zebra crossing. You didn't know why your heart felt uneasy, so you turned pulled Woohyun with you. "Oppa, we should go and check what happened!" Woohyun obidiently followed you.

 

The two of you pushed through the crowd. Your heart dropped and you gasped when you saw the body lying on the ground. "Minji!!" You exclaimed and immediately knelt down next to her. A few shards of glass were punctured on various places on her body and blood were profusely flowing out from the wounds. "Oppa, call the ambulance!" Woohyun did a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter