Spending Time with Bora

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa! Minji! Hurry up! You're gonna miss your flight to Malibu!" You yelled from downstairs. You were sending them to the airport for their honeymoon. Yes. Honeymoon. Woohyun rejected the idea but you insisted. Saying that he should be fair to his wives.

 

"You had brought me on a honeymoon before and now you should bring Minji for a honeymoon too!"

 

"Fine! We'll just go to Nami Island!" Woohyun announced.

 

"No! You took me to Paris for honeymoon! I want you to take Minji out of Asia! You must be fair to your wives!" You demanded.

 

Woohyun sighed as he remembered the arguement. It was yet another arguement of being fair to wives. Woohyun straightened his jacket and grabbed his luggage. He walked downstairs and saw you helping Minji putting luggage into the car's bonnet. You were wearing a simple and light outfit as well as Minji who was wearing the same type of outfit too.

 

As soon as Woohyun reached the door, you turned your head to him. "There you are! What took you so long??" You nagged. "Sorry, babe. Toilet emergency." He came up with an excuse. You just nodded casually at his excuse. You took the luggage from him and put it in the car before closing the bonnet.

 

"Done." You announced as you clapped the dust off your hands. At the airport, you chatted with Minji as the two of you waited for Woohyun to check-in. As soon as Woohyun done checked-in, the three of you went to the departure section.

 

"Have fun on your honeymoon, guys. Oppa, take care of Minji." You reminded him and he nodded. "See you soon, unnie." Minji smiled and gave you a hug. "Take care of yourself. Call me whenever you need me, okay?" Woohyun said and hugged you tightly.

 

You chuckled. "I will, I will." You patted his back. As the two of you were exchanging good-byes and messages, Minji was watching with jealousy fuming in her heart. *Can you please hurry up and cut off the stupid goodbyes and messages!?* She yelled in her head.

 

After it seemed for eternity, Woohyun finally went to Minji. "Let's go." Woohyun said and walked into the departure room with Minji. He took a last glance at you and waved. You waved back with a smile and watched them disappeared in the corner. With that, you left the airport and went back home.

 

Your eyes wondered around the empty house. You sighed and shrugged. "You made this decision, ~~~~~~~~. It's too late to turn back now. Cope up with it." You reminded yourself. "What to do now?" You pursed your lips.

 

You took your phone and called a number. Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter