Return

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day that Woohyun and Minji came back from their two weeks long honeymoon. You were waiting for them in front of the arrival door at the airport. You waved at them when you saw them pulling their luggage. Woohyun immediately released his luggage and wrapped his arms around you tightly.

 

"Umpf! O-Oppa! I can't breathe!" Your complaint muffled by his chest. "~~~~~~!! I miss you so much, my love!" He said as he rocked you back and forth. "OPPA!" You shouted and he let go immediately. "Sorry." He sheepishly rubbed his nape. "Where's Minji??" You asked.

 

"Present!" Minji popped out behind Woohyun. "Minji! How have you been??" You gave Minji a warm hug. "I'm fine. How about you, unnie?" She asked. "I'm fine, too. Let's go home and let you rest first. Then we can have dinner together and then you can tell me about your honeymoon." You said and helped them with their luggage.

 

"Let me, sweetheart." Woohyun said and took Minji's luggage with him. You smiled and nodded. *At least he's being rather romantic to Minji.* You thought and headed to the car with them.

 

Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw a familiar face smiling at you. "Youngjae! What are you doing here?" You asked, surprised. "Well, I'm here to fetch my cousin. You?" He said with a smile. "Fetching my husband and his wife." You answered back with a smile.

 

"Oh? Your husband and his— Wait. His wife? If he's your husband, then you must be his wife. Are you fetching yourself?" Youngjae asked, slightly confused. You chuckled, "I am his wife. I'm fetching him with his other wife." Youngjae blinked and his eyes went to Woohyun, you and Minji.

 

"Youngjae, meet my husband, Woohyun and my co-wife, Minji. Oppa, Minji, meet Youngjae, my friend." You introduced them to each other. "Nice meeting you, Youngjae." Woohyun offered a hand to shake. Youngjae stared at it cluelessly for a while before shaking his hand and bow. "Nice meeting you too!"

 

He bowed to Minji with a smile and Minji did the same to him. "Well, I better be going or my cousin will nag at me if he doesn't see me in front of him. Nice meeting you again, ~~~~~~-sshi and it's nice to meet you, Woohyun-sshi, Minji-sshi." He bowed once again before rushing back to the building.

 

"A friend, huh? So what else did you do while we were away?" Woohyun looked at you. You chuckled, "Nothing much. Now, get it the car quickly so you can rest for the afternoon." You pushed them in and get in right after.

 

Meanwhile, Youngjae was still thinking about the other wife you told him. "Other wife? As in the second wife? Wow! She let him get married for another one? Seriously, if it was me, she would have been more than enough. I won't need another one." He muttered to himself. 

 

Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter