My Husband, My Wife

For You, My Beloved Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a peaceful evening in Seoul. It was the second anniversary of you and your husband's wedding. You were in your and Woohyun's mansion doing chores. You were watering the plants in the garden until you heard the phone rang.

 

You quickly turn the water tap off and run to the phone before picking it up. "Hello?" you greeted. "Angel~ What are you doing right now?" you heard your husband asked from the other line.

 

You smiled, "I'm watering the garden." "Really? I have something special for you tonight!" "What is it?" "Well that's a surprise! Don't cook tonight. I'll take you out for dinner, okay?"

 

"Don't you have meeting today?"  "I cancelled them all for you!" "Oppa, you don't have to do that for me!" "Come on, angel~ Just let me this time okay?" he pleaded.

 

"But-" "Oops! Gotta go! See you, angel!" he cut you off. "Hey!" you protested and pouted. You heard him chuckle. You can't help but smile.

 

"Dress beautifully okay, angel? Pssh! Who am I kidding? My wife is always beautiful!" he said. You giggled. "I love you, oppa. Bye." "I love you too, angel~" he cooed. You chuckled and hung up. That's your husband. Playful, funny and sweet.

 

He made you happy all the time. But you couldn't do the same. You couldn't give him the child he have always wanted. You've asked him to divorce you but he loved you too much which won't let him do that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter