Chapter 7

Into Your World (너의 세상으로) | Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: Enough flashback ^__^ for now.]

"You worked hard tonight," Eunhye's colleague, Junghyuk told her, patting her shoulder. She had worked since 10:30 that morning and it was now 9:30 in the evening that she was logging out.

As soon as she got out of the building, she received a text message. It was from another colleague, asking her to cover for him for three hours that night because he was running late. She didn't mind at all, because she didn't have plans for the evening anyway. She actually needed the excuse to be out of the house when she knew Chanyeol would be really busy, and she didn't have any classes to occupy her mind. 

When she got back to the office, she came face to face with the guest of the 10PM segment.

"Noona!" Sehun saw her first. Apparently, her colleague had forgot to tell her that they would have EXO as their guest for that night. 

"You're still working?" Chanyeol asked quietly, grabbing her hand. "Don't you log out at 6PM?"

"I had to cover for Youngjun-oppa."

Chanyeol obviously didn't like the 'oppa' but he bit his tongue. He was more concerned that his girlfriend was working too much.

That night, there were only Sehun, D.O. and Chanyeol to represent EXO. They were called to the broadcasting room, and Eunhye went with them to help them prep up for the viewable radio. She checked every single microphone and headset for tuning, and all the computers that they would use, all the while avoiding eye contact with Chanyeol. Her heart was actually beating so fast because whenever she would pass by him, he'd make subtle skin contact. She was afraid anyone in their team would notice something between them. D.O. and Sehun exchanging giggles and knowing smiles like a pair of gossiping teenage girls didn't help at all. She quietly left the room to check the transmission equipments, trying her best to keep a straight face.

"They're so goodlooking," Yeoneok, one of the new interns gawked at the glass at the EXO members. "Eonni," she called Eunhye. "Who do you like best among them?"

"Me?" Eunhye asked stupidly.

Yeon-ok nodded. "Among the EXO members? I like Kai the most, but he's not here, so Chanyeol-oppa will do. How about you?"

She thought for a second. "I'm more of a BIGBANG fan."

"Eyy, Eonni." Yeoneok pointed to the broadcasting room. "Look at them. They're all good looking. And young."

Eunhye snorted. "Let's see..." She looked at them as well as Yeoneok wanted. Chanyeol saw her looking and waved at her. Yeon-ok squeeled like a highschool girl.

"Did he wave at me?" she asked. "Or at you?"

"I think I like D.O. best," Eunhye said changing the topic. She didn't want to draw any kind of attention to her knowing these three members. She should be thankful that Baekhyun wasn't there. If he was, her cover would really be blown.

It was supposed to be her and Chanyeol's 100th day, and she wondered if he remembered it. She didn't say anything because she promised herself and Chanyeol that she wouldn't be in any way between him and his job. However, she was a just a girl after all, and the significance of the da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter