Chapter 8

Into Your World (너의 세상으로) | Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go to sleep now."

"No, you go to sleep first."

She giggled sleepily. Chanyeol and Eunhye had been on the phone for two hours already. They didn't get the date they wanted for their 100th day anniversary but they saw each other when they thought they wouldn't so they thought it was enough. With their work and hectic schedules these days, they shouldn't be picky. They plan to make the most out of everything. Which was actually why Chanyeol had been bugging her about moving in with her.

"Close your eyes," he ordered.

"They're already closed," she said. "I think I'm dreaming."

He hummed softly and soon, Eunhye fell asleep. Of course, she dreamt of Chanyeol. In her dream, he had come into her new house, carrying a box of chocolates--dark, as she always liked them--and no flowers, since she was allergic to them. Then, he lied down on the bed right next to her and watched her sleep.

She felt something touching her hair, interrupting her very vivid dream and she opened her eyes.

"Hey, there." It was Chanyeol. He was really there.

She almost jumped out of bed but Chanyeol was quick to put an arm around her waist, holding her in place. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Watching you sleep," he replied, inching closer to her. "You looked tired. I didn't want to wake you."

"Too late for that now," she muttered. Reality was far better than dreaming about him so she snuggled closer, thankful of the warmth he gave her. "I had to stay up for the draft my sister had me rewrite." 

She had forgotten to tell Chanyeol about her getting a contract with the company her younger sister was working for as a manga artist. They had proposed a novel that she and her sister had been working on for six years ago they were both in highschool, and they were supposed to submit the first draft of it due next week. She was the author and her sister was the graphic artist. It was a gateway for her to enter the company and later be recognized as a game developer.

"How's that coming along, by the way?" Chanyeol asked.

"She'll submit it next thursday," she said. "I've done my part. She'll be fine." She was her sister's number one fan when it came to her arts. Eunhye, herself, was a decent artist, but her sister's was pure talent. Eunhye had too many things she was interested in so she never had the chance to excell in just one. Which was why she wanted to be a game developer in the first place. She wanted something to call her own.

Chanyeol kissed the top of her head. He knew she wanted to be there to support her sister, and work with her, but here she was, staying in Korea. Even though she would always say she didn't just stay in Seoul for him, that she had fallen in love with the city and wanted to learn more about it, he knew he was a part of it. It made him happy, of course, but it also made him feel a bit guilty. She always looked different when she was talking about her sister in Japan, and he knew she wanted to be there. That was her plan in the first place.

"What's with that face?" she asked, worried at the sudden change in his expression. She put her hand on his face and his forehead to ease the tension between his eyebrows.

"Nothing," he said. They looked at each other silently for a moment. It was the first time that they had been alone together for this long in a very long time. Soon, Chanyeol's lips were on hers, and she kissed him back with the same passion. A million thoughts ran in his head but it was only about one thing, and he knew he shouldn't. It was getting harder for both of them to pull away, but somehow, Chanyeol did. "Sorry," he apologized, knowing his boundaries. She had a condition for him if he wanted to move in, and he really did want to.

"Thank you," she murmured, burrying her head on his neck.

"Hey, did you know we were going to the Philippines?" he said, changing the topic, just in case his hormones started to kick in again.

"Really?" she asked, obviously excited. "When?"

"Next month," he replied. "I'm not sure exactly when, but we will be a bit busier when we prepare for it. We will be going with Shinee-sunbaenimdeul."

"That's awesome!"

"Can you come?" He knew she was planning to go home some time next month, so he thought it would be perfect.

"To your concert?" she had gotten up to get a better look at his face, just in case he was joking.

"I can get you tickets and backstage passes, you know," he said with a smug look on his face. "You can even bring your sister."

He was not joking. "Really?!" she kissed him. "Thanks! Gaeil would love that!" 

Chanyeol was about to say something else but he was interrupted by Eunhye's growling stomach. Chanyeol shook his head in disapproval. Judging by how loud her stomach was, she must have forgotten to eat dinner again. He knew about her obsessive tendencies and if she had been up all night reading and rereading that draft, or playing some RPG online, she would not eat. 

"Let's go make some food," he said, pulling her up from the bed despite her protests. For someone as energetic as her, it was hard to get her out of bed. "I want bokkumbap."

"Kimchi bokkumbap!" she said, suddenly excited. 

Chanyeol would be cooking for her this time. As he pulled her out into the kitchen, Eunhye felt like she was living inside one of those shoujo mangas that always she loved growing up. He easily lifted her up and make her sit on the counter, which was actually her second favorite sitting spot. The first would always be the carpet by the sofa in the living room. She didn't really tell him that, but he had been observing her even when she thought he wasn't looking.

"How do you like your eggs?" he asked, opening the fridge. Instead of answering, she fell into fits of soundless laughter. Realizing what she was laughing at, he went to her and flicked her forehead. "Babo."

"Ow!" she said, holding her forehead. Hearing it, Chanyeol kissed her where he hit her. "Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter